剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
有些感觉就像熟悉的老朋友
Some feelings are like old familiar friends.
抑郁对我来说就是这样
Depression's like that for me.
我不抑郁的时候 就不记得
When I'm not in it, I don't remember it.
我记得它很糟
I remember it's bad.
我记得那种黑暗 但是… 跟再次感受到不一样
I remember the darkness, but it's… different to feel it again.
记忆中一个房♥间什么样 跟实际通过门
It's the difference between remembering what a room looks like
走进去 再次进入那个房♥间
and actually walking through the door.
感受它
Being inside it again.
是不一样的
Feeling it.
抑郁开始的时候 最开始可以很慢
When the episode starts, it can be slow at first.
一个入侵的想法
An intrusive thought,
“我不想这样” 然后这种感觉就走了
"I don't wanna be here," but then it's gone.
你把它当成苍蝇或者臭味一样扇走
You bat it away like a fly or a bad smell.
当它真正打击你的时候 当你真正 进入抑郁的时候 那就是一切
When it hits you fully though, when you're really in it, it's everything.
这就是你 你别无其他
It's who you are, you're nothing else.
外表看起来 你还是一样的 微笑着假装自己很忙
On the outside, you look the same, smiling and pretending is so much work,
但是内心就完全不一样了
but inside, it's a different story.
你开始恨自己
You start to hate yourself.
你很孤独 难以置信地孤独
You're so alone, so unbelievably alone.
你可以待在爱的人身边 但心却不在这里
And you can be with someone you love, but you're not really with them.
我们以为自己能懂别人经历了什么 但我们并不懂
We think we know what's going on with other people, but we don't.
你永远不知道别人的脑中在想什么
You never really know what's going on inside someone else's head.
每个人都在战斗 你却无法看到
Everyone's fighting a battle you can't see.
我们都有自己的盲点
We all have blind spots.
糟了 几点了?我睡着了
Shit, what time is it? I fell asleep.
糟了 我工作迟到了
Shit, shit. I'm late for work.
乔又会那样 表现得很严苛、很失望
Joe's gonna do that thing he does where he acts all stern and disappointed.
我们晚点再见?
We hanging out later?
不行 我有英语论文要写
I can't. I have an English paper to write.
好吧
Okay.
-爱你 -爱你
-Love you. Love you. Bye.
你知道你还是自己
And you know it's you.
只是你有点不对 也很让人疲惫
It's something wrong with you, and it's also exhausting.
太糟糕了 太让人疲惫了 又很无助
So goddamn shitty and exhausting, and it's helpless.
这是一种空虚
It's a void,
你的存在就已经消耗了太多能量 你想沉入一个虚无的洞中
and existing takes so much energy, you wanna sink into a hole of nothing
在那里 没有人跟你说话 你也不用微笑 不用说话 不用存在
where no one talks to you and you don't have to smile or talk or be.
总之 这很熟悉
Anyway, it's familiar.
我以前经历过 走出来过
I've been here before, gotten out of it before,
但是走出来的这部分
but the getting out part
变成了你记得自己不在的房♥间
becomes the room that you remember but aren't in.
这才是可怕的
And that's what's scary.
(金妮与乔治娅)
我讨厌早午餐
I hate brunch.
你可以去帮十号♥桌点餐吗? 我在后面忙 他们一直在等
Hey, can you take table ten's order? I'm backed up, and they've been waiting.
金妮在哪里?
Where's Ginny?
我雇了你们 我不能再去给顾客点单
I don't hire you guys, then have to be the one to take orders.
好
Okay.
You know what you should do?
You should ask the teacher after school…
-我来给十号♥桌点单 -我以为你不想点单
-I'll take table ten. -Thought you didn't wanna take the orders.
-我可以先给你们来点喝的吗? -谢谢你 乔
-Can I get you started with some drinks? -Thanks, Joe.
我们要喝含羞草咖啡壶 我们很需要
We will take a Mimosa Carafe. We need it.
今天有什么特色吗 乔?
Any specials today, Joe?
有 你想要什么 我都可以给你做
Yeah, I can make you anything you want.
辛西娅 你知道自己想要什么吗?
Cynthia, do you know what you want?
其实我不太饿
You know, I'm not really hungry.
-我要个蜜桃煎饼 -美味
Mm. I'll take the peach pancakes. Yum.
早上好
Morning.
哦 你在这里
Oh, you're here.
嗨 保罗 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Hey, Paul. Good to see you, brother.
-一切都好吗? -对 一切都很好
-Everything okay? Yeah, everything's great.
我要出门去为婚礼采购
I'm just heading out to do some wedding shopping.
-要我跟你一起去吗? -不用了 没事
-You want me to come with you? -No, that's okay.
别忘了 你要带奥斯丁去扎克家
You're taking Austin to Zach's at three.
-对 -我晚餐之前去接你 好吗?
-Right. -I'll pick you up before dinner.
家庭树 是吧 兄弟?
Family tree, huh, bud?
-上面有一个树枝给我吗? -你跟我没有血缘关系
-Is there a branch on there for me? -Well, you're not related to me.
喂 奥斯丁 保罗不是你♥爸♥爸 但他要跟你妈妈结婚
Hey, Austin, Paul's not your dad, but he's marrying your mom.
-他就是这个家的一部分 对吧? -他应该是家人
-He's part of the family, right? -I guess he's family.
很好 不如你来给他一个树枝? 可以给他下面的一个?
Great. So why don't you give him a branch? Maybe one of the lower ones there?
-金妮在哪里? -她在工作
-Where's Ginny? -She's working.
你说是真实的咖啡厅?
So you mean real, live coffee shop?
-可以要一杯脱脂豆乳拿铁吗? -我真不想要这个
-Can I have a soy nonfat latte? -I really didn't want this.
嗨 欢迎来到咖啡厅
Hi, welcome to the coffee shop.
点单了
Shh. Order up.
幸好我没有工作
Wow. I'm so glad I don't have a job.
我也是 所以我一直计划嫁给有钱人
Same, that's why I always planned on marrying rich,
或者在网上卖♥♥我脚的照片 卖♥♥几百万
or like selling pictures of my feet for a million dollars online.
你是说那双小脚? 那双小脚能卖♥♥一百万?
You wanna sell those little feet? Those feet for a million dollars?
不要!
Oh, oh, oh, oh no!
快看 朋友 你能看看这个吗?
Look at this. Dude, can you look at this? Look at her for a second.
先看她一下
你穿的什么?
What are you wearing?
怎么了?喜欢吗?
What? You like it?
在旧货店找到的 我觉得丑得有点可爱
I found it at a thrift store. Thought it was ugly-cute.
-丑确实是没有错 -靠
-Well, you got the ugly part right. Ay-yo. -Damn.
说到丑 苏菲刚刚买♥♥了 看《惠灵顿》的票
Speaking of ugly, Sophie just bought her tickets for Wellington.
所以现在她会把我看成 邪恶、丑陋的女巫 没人想跟我结婚
So now she's gonna see me as an evil, ugly witch who no one wants to marry.
真好
-Yay.
谁在给你发短♥信♥?
Who's texting you?
可能只是普雷斯又在烦人了
Oh, it's probably just Press being annoying.
-他说什么? -我不知道 没什么
-Well, what is he saying? -I don't know. Nothing.
他想跟你在一起吗?
Does he wanna get with you?
-Ew.
永远都不可能
Literally never.
你要是跟普雷斯交往 那一定是太讨厌自己了
You would have to hate yourself to hook up with Press.
没错
-Totally.
我和乔丹明天庆祝我们三周年纪念日
Jordan and I are celebrating our three-year anniversary tomorrow.
-小笨乔丹 -是啊
-Dumb little Jordan. -I know.
他… 他会带你去哪里?
What's-- Where's he taking you?
毕竟是乔丹 应该是蓝色农场或者开市客
Well, I mean, it's Jordan, so Blue Farm or Costco?
谁不喜欢开市客呢?
Well, who doesn't love Costco?
等我死了 我想让你们 把我的骨灰撒在那里
When I die, I want you to scatter my ashes there.
-我来撒 -谢谢
-I will do it. -Thank you.
好吧 但是他送礼物需要更加努力
Okay, but he needs to try harder at gifts.
-他太不擅长送礼物了 -无线电闹钟?
-He is so bad at gift-giving. -Radio alarm clock?
天啊 不好 你知道我喜欢什么吗?
Oh my God, no. You know what I love?
他情人节给你的 那个可爱的小陶瓷草坪松鼠
That cute, little ceramic lawn squirrel that he got you for Valentine's Day.
-记得吗? -你是说果果
-You remember that? -You mean Nutty.
我是说果果
-I mean Nutty.
我也不知道 我就… 我感觉好像他不把我当回事
-I don't know, I just--
I feel like maybe he's taking me for granted.
给我的生日礼物 他在索引卡片上写了“生日快乐”
For my birthday, he wrote "Happy Birthday" on an index card
然后把他婴儿时期的照片放到了后面
and then put his baby photo on the back.
嗨 马库斯
-Hey, Marcus.
嗨 希尔芙
Hey, Silver.
嗨
Hey.
-不错的紧身内衣 -谢谢
-Cool corset. -Thanks.
希尔芙给《惠灵顿》制♥作♥服装
Silver's doing the costumes for Wellington,
她超级棒
and she is freaking brilliant.
真贴心
Oh, that's really sweet.
你们要做什么?
What you guys up to?
-为什么问? -我就问问
-Why? -I'm just asking.
-别对我这么刻薄 -但这样很有趣
-Don't be so mean to me. -But it's so fun.
我们要放松一下
-We're just gonna chill.
-哇 酒 -爸爸会发现那个不见的
-Whoa, Chacho. -Ooh.
Dad's gonna notice that's missing.
马库斯
Marcus.
干杯
Ah. Cheers.
麦可欣 我喜欢你的衣服
Max, I love your outfit.
各位 我向上帝发誓 我不知道他有什么问题
Guys, I swear to God, I do not know what his problem is.
怎么了?
What?
哦 没什么
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表