剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
Georgia took care of us.
只是她的方法有问题
It's just her methods were questionable.
不好意思 这和我的自残有什么关系?
I'm sorry, how is any of this related to my self-harm?
我们要继续找出你的诱因
We wanna keep identifying your triggers.
我们来谈谈你上次自残的事
Let's talk about the last time you self-harmed.
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
好 然后发生了什么?
Okay. And what was going on then?
你还记得感恩节时 你的感觉吗?
Do you remember what you were feeling at Thanksgiving?
不记得了
No.
我感觉到你生气了
I'm sensing that you're angry.
是吗?博士学位真的很有意义
Oh, are you? That doctorate really coming through.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们必须想办法合作 这样我才能帮你帮你自己
We have to figure out how we work together so that I can help you help yourself.
你是说我要相信你
You're saying I need to trust you.
这对你来说是个问题吗? 听起来是这样的
Is that a problem for you? It sounds like it is.
我不是必须这样吗? 这就是人们来接受治疗的原因
Mm. Don't I have to? That's why people come to therapy.
你为什么来做心理治疗?
Why did you come to therapy?
为了好起来
To get better.
为了不伤害自己
To not hurt myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是我想让你尝试的工具
These are tools I want you to try.
橡皮筋会分散注意力
The rubber band is a distractor.
当你想自残的时候
When you feel you wanna self-harm,
拉紧橡皮筋分散你的注意力 摆脱那个时刻
snap the rubber band to distract yourself, get out of that moment.
当你脱离了危险 把你的感受写在笔记本上
And then when you're out of danger, write your feelings in the notebook.
如果你真的认为你会自残
And if you really think you are going to self-harm,
我想让你打电♥话♥给我
I want you to call me instead.
这听起来可行吗?
Does that sound doable?
我需要你保证你会去尝试
I need a commitment that you're going to try.
如果你不使用这些 把这些给你就毫无用处
Giving them to you does nothing if you don't use them.
我会尝试这些工具
I'll try the tools.
而且金妮 你生气是好事
And, Ginny, it's good that you're angry.
你让自己去感受
You're letting yourself feel.
注意你的诱因
Keep watching out for your triggers.
我看不到了
I can't see.
你看不到吗?好吧 这个很傻
You can't see? Well, that's silly.
好吧
Okay.
现在 你相信我吗?好
Now, do you trust me? Okay.
我很抱歉 肯定是我女儿拿走了
I'm sorry, my daughter must have grabbed this.
我没注意到
-I didn't notice. -Yeah.
没关系
No problem.
你知道伊迪·沃顿的家 可以举办婚礼吗?
Did you know that Edith Wharton's home is available for weddings?
蒙特
The Mount.
那样不浪漫吗?
Isn't that romantic?
我… 我没想到 你是伊迪·沃顿的粉丝
I… I didn't take you for an Edith Wharton fan.
很多邻里俱乐部的女人 在那里参加过婚礼
A bunch of the Neighborhood Club women have been to weddings there.
-她们都在谈论那里 -我明白了
-They were talking about it. -I see.
顺便说一下 我很遗憾 你没能加入邻里俱乐部
Hey, by the way, I'm sorry you didn't get into the Neighborhood Club.
-我知道你很想要 -还没结束就不算结束
-I know you really wanted it. -It's not over till it's over.
我不想知道那是什么意思
I do not want to know what that means.
喂 谷仓婚礼如何?
Hey.
-What about a barn?
-谷仓? -对 就是一个迷人的、纯朴谷仓
-A barn? -Yeah, like a charming, rustic barn.
-谷仓 比如很多猪? -不 没有很多猪 好吧 不是的
-Like a barn, like pigs? -No, not pigs. Okay, no.
我的朋友和他的妻子 他们在缅因州发现了一个谷仓
My friend and his wife, they… they found this barn in Maine,
他们在那里结的婚 那里很美
and they got married there, and it was… it was beautiful.
-我喜欢猪 -你做你的功课 你
-I like pigs. You do your homework, you.
我不想再被叫去"谈话"了
I don't wanna get called in for any more "talks."
-这是什么? -是给奥斯丁的
-What's this? -It's for Austin.
Oh.
哇 太棒了!
Whoa, awesome!
保罗 你在贿赂这个男孩吗?
Paul, are you bribing this boy?
什么?没有 我没有给他买♥♥那个
What? No, I didn't get him that.
我喜欢这个游戏
I love this game.
嗨 妈妈 进来吧
Oh, hi, Mom. Come on in.
你翻我的钱包了?
You went into my purse?
你用了奥斯丁的名字
You used Austin's name.
我想他也可以从中得到点什么
I figured he might as well get something out of it.
我那样做是出于必要
I did that out of necessity.
你喜欢这里吗?你喜欢这房♥子吗?
You like it here? You like this house?
因为我们几乎失去了一切
'Cause we almost lost it all.
但你为什么还留着?
But why do you still have it?
我的信用评分是315 你对此如何想?
My credit score is a 315. How'd you figure that?
你以为你很聪明 其实你是在玩火
You think you are so clever, but you are playing with fire.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
怕我?
Scared of me?
我怕你
I'm scared of you. You can't be trusted.
你不能被信任
-怎么回事? -你听到了什么?
-What was that about? -What'd you hear?
什么都没听到 只听到砰的一声门响 你们吵架了?
Nothing. Just heard the door slam. You guys fighting?
没有 没什么
No, it's nothing.
好吧
Okay.
-有太多没什么正在发生 -你这是什么意思?
-There's a lot of nothing going on. -What's that supposed to mean?
就是…
It's…
只是越来越难以假装自己 没发生什么事了
It's just getting hard to pretend…
…that something's not going on with you.
Oh.
对你来说很难 对吧?
It's hard for you, is it?
如果我这么让你难受 你为什么不走呢?
Well, if I'm so hard, why don't you just leave?
-你在做什么? -我什么都没做
-What are you doing? -I'm not doing anything, Marcus.
你一直来这里 多管我的闲事
You keep coming here and getting up in my shit,
说实话 这很烦人
and honestly, it's annoying.
好 我不会再这么做了
Yeah, I'm not doing this.
匹克球场许可证 我想亲手送过去
License for a pickleball court. Wanted to hand-deliver it.
How exciting.
太令人激动了
太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
-谢谢 -没事
-Thank you. -Of course.
保罗选蒙特了吗?
-Did Paul go for the Mount? -Mm-mm.
听着 我知道在辛西娅之后 此事希望渺茫 但我想…
Listen, I know this might be a long shot after Cynthia, but I was thinking--
这不是针对你个人 乔治娅 这只是一个过程
It's nothing personal, Georgia. It's just the process.
有一个候补名单
There's a waitlist.
除此之外 我正在处理一个小危机
Besides, I'm dealing with a mini-crisis right now.
艾米莉·狄金森的诗集不见了
The book of Emily Dickinson's poems is missing.
什么?
What?
就消失了 半夜 有人撬开了锁
Just gone. Middle of the night, someone picked the lock.
天啊 那太糟糕了 谁会做这种事?
Oh no, that's terrible. Who would do something like that?
我希望不是我们的会员 但…
Well, I'm hoping not one of our members, but…
也许只是个恶作剧
Maybe it's just a prank.
历史学会把我们借出的东西 都收回去了
The historical society is pulling everything we have on loan.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
整个俱乐部的声誉岌岌可危
The whole club's reputation is at stake.
我相信会出现的
I'm sure it'll turn up.
喂 你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
换我?
Switch with me?
-嗨 -嗨 帕德玛
-Hey. -Hi, Padma.
能给我来杯咸焦糖拿铁吗?
Could I just grab a… a salted caramel latte?
-哦 布拉西亚… -嗨 各位
-Oh, Bracia… -Hey, guys.
-嗨 -嗨 金妮
-Hey. -Hey, Ginny.
嗨
Hi.
-怎么了? -就是一切事
-What's wrong? -Only everything.
我们今天拿到了演员的照片
We got our cast photos back today.
他们把我弄得像个焦糖球
They got me looking like a Milk Dud.
没那么糟糕
It's not… that bad.
不是那样的 碧昂丝说过什么来着?
This ain't it. What did Beyoncé say?
-你不能把蓝灯放在黑人女孩身上 -没错
-You can't put blue lights on Black girls. -Period.
无♥耻♥的大胆
Mm. The caucacity.
看看他们对布莱恩做了什么
Look what they did to Bryon.
但还是没事
Oh. Still fine though.
至少能跟你匹配上
At least you'll match.
你们今晚要做什么?
Hey, what are you doing tonight?
我想就慢慢死去吧
Slowly dying, I guess.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表