剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah.
万岁
Hooray.
你离开家里心情也会好一点
It might be good for you to get out of the house.
来吧 会很有趣的
Come on, it's gonna be so fun.
谁杀的人 线索主题 谋杀谜案
It's a whodunit, Clue-themed, murder mystery.
谋杀主题的派对?
-A murder-themed party? -Mm-hmm.
乔 你还是能供餐 对吧?
Joe, you can still cater, right?
不能 抱歉
Oh. Uh, no, sorry.
对 我本来想的 但是那天晚上
Yeah, would have loved to, but that is the night
蓝色农场要举办第一次开麦之夜
that Blue Farm is hosting its very first open mic night.
等一下 真的吗?
Wait, really?
天啊 好吧 我可以贴海报了
Oh my God. Okay, so I can make posters.
对吧?
Right?
好 太好了
Okay, great.
你妈妈做饭不是这个味道
Your mom doesn't cook like this.
自从保罗搬进来 我们就很少吃快餐了 美食更多了
Mm, since Paul moved in, it's been less Hamburger Helper and more gourmet.
很多粗麦粉食物
Lots of couscous.
-所以他现在完全搬进来了? -哦 完全搬进来了
-Oh, he's all moved in then? -Oh, he's all moved in.
是这个家的男主人了
Very man of the house.
我周五被发现开派对的时候
When I got caught throwing that party on Friday,
他完全像个父亲一样了
he was all father figure,
“我们没有对你生气 我们对你很失望”
"We're not mad at you, we're disappointed."
什么?
-What?
对 我相信妈妈给你讲过了
Oh. Yeah, I'm sure Mom told you about it.
很抱歉对你说谎
I'm sorry about lying to you.
好 那好吧 其他一切都怎么样? 学校怎么样?
Right, okay then. So how's everything else?
-How's school? -Mm. My AP English teacher--
我的大学英语预修课老师…
-大满贯诗那个家伙? -对
-Slam-poem guy? -Yeah.
他想让我选一本 能代表美国黑人经历的书
He wants me to pick a book that represents the Black American experience,
来解决种族歧视问题 万岁
you know, to solve racism. Hooray.
至少他在努力
At least he's trying.
怎么了?
What?
什么书能代表美国白人经历?
What book represents the white American experience?
我不知道 《麦田里的守望者》?
I don't know, Catcher in the Rye?
Eh.
那么多学生 他只让你这样做了?
You're the only student he asked to do this assignment?
对
Yeah.
所以你的老师 想找一本真正的黑人书籍
So this teacher wants to find the one true Black book,
他想让你来做?
and he wants you to do it?
所以我不做?
So I don't do it?
我没这样说 如果他把这本书加上呢?
I didn't say that. What if he adds the book you pick?
你就是帮忙 让他的课堂更加有包容性了
You'd be helping to make his class more inclusive.
-所以我应该做? -我没这样说
-So I should do it? -I didn't say that.
让他的读书清单具有多样性 不是你的工作
It's not your job to diversify his reading list, okay?
那是他的工作 他才是老师
-That's his job. He's the teacher. -So I shouldn't do it?
所以我不应该做?
当这个体系不是为你而制定的 你会面临两个选择
When the system isn't built for you, you're faced with two options.
你可以一点一点改变它
You can try to change it brick by brick,
或者你也可以说 现在不行
or you can say not today
保护你自己 去准备未来更大的战斗
and protect yourself for the bigger battles to come.
所以你觉得我应该怎么做?
So, what do you think I should do?
不管你做出什么决定 我相信都会是正确的
Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be the right thing.
非常有帮助 非常清晰
Very helpful, very clear.
你随时可以选我的书
You could always pick my book.
-那是谁? -没谁
-Who's that? -No one.
我知道那个微笑
I know that smile.
那种“我喜欢的人 刚刚给我发了短♥信♥”的微笑
That's the "person I like just texted me" smile.
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
街对面的?
Across the street?
他现在正式是我男朋友了
He's my boyfriend now, officially.
-好吧 别跟我来妈妈那一套 -我没打算告诉你怎么做
-Okay, don't go all Mom on me. -I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
但你现在有事情要处理
But you're working through some stuff right now.
-我想让你专注于那个 -是 爸爸 我懂
-I want you focused on that. -Yeah, Dad, I get it.
(希梦 信息)
又是“没谁”的希梦?
Mm… "No one" Simone again?
你出现那种微笑了 爸爸
You're doing the smile, Dad.
-没有 -是 你有
-No. -Yeah, you are.
那不是微笑 那只是一个微笑的抿嘴
That's not a smile. It's just a slight grin.
最重要的就是泼油的滋滋声
It's all about the sizzle.
-金妮 煎饼 -煎饼?
-Ginny, crepes. -Crepes?
-Mm-hmm. -Oh…
-看! -哇 妈妈 你看起来好美
-Ta-da! -Wow, Mom, you look pretty.
-谢谢 -我相信你会把男人魂都勾走的
-Thank you. -I believe you'd lure men to their deaths.
Me too.
我也相信
妈妈 你不能穿那个
Mom, you can't wear that.
-伏地魔呢? -别说他的名字
-What about Voldemort? -Don't say his name.
没错
Exactly.
小蜜桃 这是个派对 别紧张
-Peach, it's a party, relax.
马库斯
Marcus.
我可以进来吗?
Can I come in?
现在 我不想让你恐慌
Now, I don't want you to panic, but this big frame right here is a door.
但是这里的这个大框是一道门
你走过去
You walk through it.
我知道你不习惯这样
I know you're not used to that.
你通常都是直接窜上水管的
You usually just shimmy right on up the drainpipe.
那不是什么秘密传送门
It's not a secret portal.
不能把你传送到昨天 循环 重复
It won't teleport you to yesterday, on loop, on repeat,
直到你打破这个循环
until you break the cycle.
那不是魔法
It's not magic. It's not a trap, not a trick.
不是陷阱 不是诡计
只是一扇门
-Just a door.
-你觉得自己很搞笑 -我其实很享受这样
-You think you're really funny. -I am quite enjoying this.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 朋友 很高兴再次见到你
Hey, buddy, good to see you again. Um…
我们需要复习一下家规吗?
Do we need a house-rules refresher?
可以不要吗?
Can we not?
我就知道你会握我的手 我被困在这个循环里面三年了
I knew you were gonna shake my hand. Been trapped in this loop for three years.
好吧 行 我们还是别鼓励他们了
Okay, yeah, let's not encourage them.
她其实已经疯了
She's actually lost her mind.
你能逃脱谋杀 也不能举办一个谋杀之谜派对啊
If you get away with murder, you don't host a murder mystery party.
-真有胆量 -真有虐待症
-It's ballsy. -It's sadistic.
喂
Hey.
你不明白 这是我的错
You don't get it. It's my fault.
她那样做是为了保护我
She did it to protect me,
如果不是我 肯尼现在就会活着了
and if it wasn't for me, Kenny would still be alive.
-我是一个人死亡的原因 -喂 不是的
-I'm the reason a man is dead. -Hey, no.
不是那样的
It's not true.
你无法控制她 也无法控制她做什么
You can't control her or what she does.
我觉得你和帕德玛 应该私下聊聊之类的
I think you and Padma should have some sort of closure talk or something.
我不想那样
I do not wanna do that.
你应该跟她讲清楚
She deserves it.
我想那样
I would want it.
你们好!
Hello!
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye-bye.
这周的心理治疗会很有趣的
Therapy's gonna be fun this week.
我有一些你不会喜欢的消息
I have some news that you are not going to like.
Uh-oh.
奥斯丁请求跟扎克·富勒一起玩一天
Austin has requested a playdate with Zach Fuller.
辛西娅的儿子?
Cynthia's son?
奥斯丁讨厌那个孩子 他用铅笔戳了他
Austin hates that kid. He stabbed him with a pencil.
-显然 他们和好了 -我不喜欢
-Apparently, they made up. -I don't like it.
你的不满记录在案了
Your displeasure is on the record.
为了这次派对
For the party,
你要做马斯特德上校 你觉得怎么样?
you're gonna be Colonel Mustard. What do we think?
我觉得我去过很多次这种派对
I think I've been to a million of these things,
都只是螃蟹蛋糕和香槟
and they're just crab cakes and champagne.
我想给他们留下深刻印象
I wanna impress them.
你已经给人留下深刻印象了
You are already very impressive.
所以我才这么爱你
That's why I'm so in love with you.
我终于感觉自己属于这里了 我现在感觉非常好
I'm finally feeling like I belong here. I'm feeling really good.
这才是给人留下深刻印象
Now that is impressive.
不错
Oh yeah.
喜欢你看到的吗?
-Like what you see, huh? -Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表