剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
我讨厌长假期后的星期一
I hate Mondays after a big vacation.
那星期二不就变成了星期一吗?
Doesn't Tuesday just become that Monday?
你想过来吗?
You wanna come over?
我有点累了
I'm kinda wiped. I'm gonna crash.
我要崩溃了
我爱你 小熊
Love you, Poo.
你叫我小熊 我不会回答
I will not answer to Poo.
你刚刚回答了
Well, you just did.
嗯…
Um…
我们要去看电影 你要一起去吗?
We're going to watch a movie if you wanna join?
不去
No.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
今天学校怎么样?
How was school today?
很好
It was good.
好
Okay.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
马库斯在哪里?
Where's Marcus?
不知道 他今天没有来上化学课
I don't know. He wasn't in chem today.
嗨 我好困
Hi. I'm sleepy.
需要一杯咖啡
-Need a coffee. -Mm.
你没事的 每次排练 你的歌♥声都让我震惊
You're so good. Your voice blows me away every rehearsal.
-谢谢 -我好期待看演出
-Aw. Thank you. -I am so excited to see the show.
你们好
Heyo.
天啊 希尔芙 你的项链 我的天 太不可思议了
Oh my God, Silver, your necklace. Oh my God, it's incredible.
我沉迷了
-I'm obsessed.
谢谢 这是中古
Thanks, it's vintage.
很喜欢
Love that.
我真的要去排练了 那之后见了
Um, I really have to get to rehearsal, so see you guys later.
再见 麦可欣
Bye, Max.
再见 希尔芙
Bye, Silver.
怎么了?
What?
-再见 希尔芙 -再见 希尔芙
"Bye, Silver."
“这是中古”
-"It's vintage."
-这是什么性情况? -没什么
-What in the vagina is going on? -Nothing.
你们两个排练的时候一直调情 我看到你们在角落里咯咯笑了
No. You guys are dirty flirty in rehearsals.
I see you giggling in a corner.
那种性能量是真的
-Mm. The sexual energy is real.
那不代表什么 我整个人就性能量喷发
Okay, that doesn't mean anything, 'cause I just exude sexual energy.
我就像猎豹一样
I'm like a cheetah.
“希尔芙 可以给我解开吗?”
"Silver, can you untie me?"
你们真觉得我们在调情?
Do you really think we're flirty?
对 朋友 她喜欢你
Yes, dude, she likes you.
朋友 对 确实
Dude, yes, she does.
排练的时候见
I'll see you in rehearsal.
-再见 布拉西亚 -和平
-Bye, Bracia. -Peace.
你真觉得她喜欢我?
You really think she likes me?
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
天啊 他喝醉了
Oh my God, he's wasted.
兄弟
Dude.
-这是什么? -住手
-What is that? -Stop it.
把瓶子给我 给我…
Give me the flask. Give me--
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
马库斯 你不能在学校喝醉
Marcus, you can't be drunk at school.
万一被发现怎么办? 你会惹上很多麻烦
What if you get caught? You'll get in a lot of trouble.
金妮?
Ginny?
我靠
Shit.
起来 哥 起来 我们走 站起来
Get up, Brother. Get up. Up we go. Up.
-告诉我… -你怎么来了?
-Tell me-- -What are you doing here?
好吧 你以为我们在哪里呢? 《亢奋》里?我们走
Okay. Where do you think we are, Euphoria? Let's go.
我送你去看医生
I'm giving you a ride.
什么?
What?
惊喜
Surprise.
我就该知道 太容易了
I should've known. It was too easy.
治疗?对 当然
-Therapy? Yeah, sure.
非常厉害
Very impressive.
所以就这样 你坐在这里 谈论我怎样毁掉了你的人生?
So, what, you just sit here and talk about how I ruined your life?
-对 -好 我们冷静一下
-Yes. -Okay, let's calm down.
只是想看看这都是怎么回事
Just wanna see what it's all about.
我们在南方不这样做 我们会打猎 吃黄油
We don't do this in the South. We shoot things and eat butter.
嗨
Hi.
莉莉医生 这是…
Dr. Lily. This is…
乔治娅 对吧?
Uh, Georgia, right?
-我没有毁掉她的人生 -妈妈
-I didn't ruin her life. -Mom.
-你打算在外面等吗? -我想留下
-Are you planning to wait outside? -I'd like to stay.
妈妈 你在做什么?
Mom, what are you doing?
我担心你
I'm concerned about you.
我发现了你在自我伤害 去心理治疗
I find out that you're self-harming and going to therapy,
这位有着花哨学历的 非常有资格的女性
and this very qualified woman with fancy degrees
在给你评估 帮助你 我只想看看这都是怎么回事
is protecting you and helping you, and I just wanna see what it's all about.
并不是那样工作的 这是金妮的时间
It doesn't really work like that. This is Ginny's time.
她可以留下
She can stay.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
好吧
Okay.
Mm.
乔治娅 发现金妮会自我伤害 给了你什么感觉?
Georgia, how did finding out about Ginny's self-harm make you feel?
这就像《黑道家族》一样
This is just like The Sopranos.
妈妈 如果你要留下 你就要按这里的规矩说话
Mom, if you're gonna stay, you have to do the thing, okay?
好吧 抱歉
Okay, sorry. Mm-hmm.
心理治疗的想法对你来说很难吗?
Is this hard for you, the idea of therapy?
对 别想进入我的大脑
Yeah, stay out of my head, please.
-妈妈! -抱歉 我很抱歉
-Mom! -Sorry. I'm sorry.
对 确实很难
Yeah. Yeah, this is hard.
有什么感觉?
How does it feel?
恐怖
Horrible.
为了保护她 我可以做任何事
I'd do anything to protect her,
所以知道 她有这么大的痛苦 大到了…
so to know that she's feeling enough pain to…
这样秘密对自己这么久…
to do that to herself in secret for so long, I--
金妮没告诉你这件事 听起来让你很在意
It sounds like it bothered you that Ginny kept this from you.
我当然很在意了
Course it bothers me.
金妮和我不是普通的母女 我们很亲近 我们是朋友
Ginny and I aren't normal mother-daughter. We're close. We're friends.
但你们不是朋友 你们是母女
But you're not friends. You're mother and daughter.
你感觉自己有尊重金妮的界限吗?
Do you feel that you respect Ginny's boundaries?
她这样说吗?说我不尊重她的界限?
Is that what she says? I don't respect her boundaries?
你不尊重我的界限
You don't respect my boundaries.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我觉得这可能会非常有效果
I think that this might be very productive.
对你们两个都是
For both of you.
好 我知道我不完美 好吗?
Okay, I know I'm not perfect, all right?
我是说 你以为 我知道要怎么当妈吗?
I mean… you think I knew how to be a mom?
我当时才15岁 儿童节目里从来没讲过怎么当妈
I was 15. Mary-Kate and Ashley never talked about this.
我还要一遍一遍持续从这些破事里
And I just had to continuously bounce back from all this crap
挽回局势 微笑、开心 保护着你 不让你接触到这些
again and again, smile and be happy, and shield you from all of it.
我从来没有过童年
I never had a childhood.
至少她有童年
At least she had a childhood.
我知道你为我做了很多 我知道你很不容易
I know you did a lot for me, and I know it was hard,
但是目前为止 我从来没有在 同一个城市久留 一个朋友都交不住
but until now, I've never lived in a town long enough to have a friend.
我一直都是新来的姑娘
I've always been the new girl,
始终是自己一个人
always alone.
这是我知道的全部 对我来说很难
And that's all I knew, and it was hard.
我有权利因为这件事难过
And I have the right to be upset by that.
我也有自己的经历 妈妈
I have my own experience too, Mom.
-快进去 快点 -怎么了?
-Please get in here. Please. -What?
好吧
-Okay.
妈妈在楼下 不行
Mom's downstairs. No.
-怎么了? -不能弹吉他
-What? -We're not doing that.
我要把这个拿走
-扫兴 -鞋
-Party pooper. -Shoes.
-那是我的鞋 -是 确实是你的
-Those are my shoes. -Yep, they sure are.
-好吧 -我的酒瓶哪里去了?
-Okay. -Where did my flask go?
兄弟 你为什么要喝醉了去学校?
-Dude, why would you come to school drunk?
-你真是做了一件怪事 -我没喝醉
-Like, what a truly weird thing to do. -I'm not drunk.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me right now?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表