剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
好吗?
Okay? So that you, my daughter, could live a good life.
这样你 我的女儿才能过上好生活
我保护了你的安全 他的手绝对不会止于大腿
I kept you safe. 'Cause that hand doesn't stop on the thigh,
我整个童年都希望 我妈妈可以阻止那只手
and I spent my whole childhood wishing my mom would stop that hand.
我的过去有很多恶魔 很多噩梦
I've got a lot of demons. A lot of nightmares in my past.
我有选择
And I had a choice.
我可以活在过去 被过去吞噬
I could live in the past, drown in it, feel it every day, be there.
每天感受悲伤 不能自拔
但你必须为了未来而活 因为过去会吞噬掉你
But you have to live for the future, 'cause the past'll eat you.
生活中还有很多其他 不止那个地狱
There's more to life than that hell.
你和奥斯丁 你们是我的未来
You and Austin, you're my future.
你们是我为之而活的东西
You're what I live for.
那个试纸告诉我怀孕了的那一刻
The second that test told me I was pregnant…
我当时才15岁 我比你现在还要年轻
I mean, I was 15. I was younger than you are right now.
那个棒在佐治亚州一个休息站 卫生间里变成粉色的时候
And then that strip turned pink in a rest station bathroom in Georgia,
一切必须改变
and everything had to change.
我离开那个卫生间 看到了一群孩子 他们那么开心
I left that bathroom, and I saw this group of kids. They were so happy.
他们在这个世界上根本没有烦恼
They didn't have a care in the world.
他们穿着漂亮的衣服 满脸微笑
They wore nice clothes, and they were smiling,
他们被人爱着
and they were loved.
你能看出来那些孩子被人爱着 被人很好地照顾着
You could tell these kids were loved, they were taken care of.
他们跟我年纪差不错 但他们被爱 我却没有
They were my age, but they were loved and I wasn't.
我那个时候就决定 你永远不会像我这样
I decided right then you were never gonna be like me,
你要像他们一样
you were gonna be like them.
我知道为了实现这一点 我可以做任何事情 不惜一切
And I knew I would do anything, anything to make that happen.
我用了很长时间 过程并不容易 但我做到了
And it took a long time, and it wasn't easy, but I did it.
我让你跟那些孩子一切坐上校车
I got you on that bus with those kids.
这样你才有机会恨我
So you can hate me,
你可以认为我是整个世界最差的妈妈 也许我确实是
you can think I'm the worst mother in the entire world, and maybe I am,
但我让你坐上了那种校车
but I got you on that bus.
我做了自己必须做的 如果一切重来 我会再做一次
I did what I had to do, and I'd do it again.
我没有悔意
I have no remorse.
我做的一切都是为了你和你弟弟
Everything I do is for you and your brother.
你不相信我 至少也要相信这一点
You don't trust me? Trust that.
我真的很喜欢你的头发
And I really do like your hair.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
过来
Come here.
但你不能告诉任何人
But you can't tell anyone.
你知道的 对吧?向我保证
You know that, right? Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
我和你对抗整个世界 对吧?
Me and you against the world, right?
妈妈 如果你用完我的游戏了 我现在可以拿回来吗?
Mom, if you're done borrowing my game, can I have it now?
Mm.
信任是个狡猾的东西…
Trust is a tricky thing…
因为信任是相互的
-because trust goes both ways.
我们现在是一条船上的人
We're in this together now.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表