剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
我一直很喜欢圣诞节
I've always loved Christmas.
(圣诞快乐)
长筒袜里放了热巧克力小包
Hot chocolate packets in your stockings,
圣诞电影马拉松、蜡烛…
Christmas movie marathons, candles…
不管我们多穷 我妈妈总是让圣诞很好
No matter how poor we were, my mom always made Christmas good.
我把这个叫亮片魔法
I call it glitter magic.
给一切都加一点亮片 就没有人能看到下面的丑陋
Add a little sparkle to anything, and no one will see the ugly underneath.
(奥斯丁、金妮、乔治娅)
我们可以用一点亮片魔法
-We could use some glitter magic.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
(金妮与乔治娅)
我要把这个放到警♥察♥局
Gonna drop this off at the police station.
我告诉你 我对枪的事情依然不是很开心
For the record, still not happy about the gun.
她说我是怪物
She called me a monster.
她是个青少年
She's a teenager,
她有很多焦虑和感受
and she has a lot of angst and feelings
她分享出来了 但是…
which she shared, but…
她爱你
she loves you.
她说我是怪物
She called me a monster.
我知道
-I know.
-我那么糟糕吗? -你不糟糕
-Am I so terrible? -You're not terrible.
我很喜欢你
I quite like you.
有时候是的
Sometimes.
现在告诉我 你还有在哪里藏了更多这个吗?
Now, do you have any more of those hidden anywhere?
也许绑在你的大腿上?在床下面?
Strapped to your thigh maybe? Under the bed?
你以为我是谁?黑帮老大吗?
Who do you take me for, Whitey Bulger?
-我听到你的话了 不能有枪 -当然
-I heard you. No guns. -Sure.
好
Okay.
起来
Get up.
喂 奥斯丁 你想不想参加一个
Hey, Austin, how would you like to participate
像我一样有年头的传统?
in a tradition that is… as old as me?
一百年了?
A hundred years old?
对 非常好笑 你就取笑保罗吧 戏弄新来的
Ha-ha. Yeah, very funny, laugh at Paul. Haze the new guy.
是什么传统?
What's the tradition?
每年 我爸爸、我弟弟和我 都去砍到一棵圣诞树
Every year, my dad and my brother and I go chop down a Christmas tree.
-用武器吗? -用斧头 对
-With a weapon? With an axe, yes.
-我可以用激光吗? -可能还是用斧头吧
-Can I use a laser? -Probably just an axe.
但你觉得如何 加入吗?
But what do you say, you in?
好 你可以见见你的新爷爷和叔叔
All right. And you can meet your new grandpa and uncle
他们之后圣诞节前夜晚餐要过来吃
before they come over for Christmas Eve dinner.
-怎么了? -他们有钱吗?金妮说他们很有钱
-What? -Are they rich? Ginny said they're rich.
我说的是他们可能很体面 使用黄油刀那种
I… I said, they're probably proper, you know, they use butter knives.
我的一套餐具 我都没有黄油刀
My place settings. I don't have butter knives.
妈妈 那只是个玩笑
Mm, Mom, it was just a joke.
既然他们用黄油刀 我们就应该买♥♥
No, if they use butter knives, we should get butter knives.
我可以向所有米勒保证 我家人不在意黄油刀的问题
I can assure all Millers that my family does not care about butter knives.
不行 我想让我们的餐厅 桌子非常华丽
No, I want our dining room table really fancy,
像“富豪玛莎·斯图尔特 出狱后第一个圣诞节”那种华丽
like that "first Christmas Martha Stewart had when she got out of jail" fancy.
我想让他们离开时留下深刻印象
I want 'em to leave impressed,
让他们不要觉得自己儿子 娶了一个可怕的怪物
so they don't think I'm this terrible monster marrying their son.
孩子们 她的意思是
What she means, kids,
她想跟我们家人共享圣诞精神
is that she would like to share the Christmas spirit with family.
喂 妈妈 不如我们去波士顿进行圣诞采购?
Hey, Mom, why don't we go Christmas shopping in Boston?
-我们可以在那里买♥♥黄油刀 -好主意 你应该去
-We can get butter knives there. -That's a great idea. You should go.
好
Sure.
我们可以开始自己的传统 因为我没听到我们被邀请
Besides, that way we could start our own tradition, since I didn't hear our invite
去“肌肉男伐木巨人保罗·本扬”的 圣诞树拆解活动
to the "mustache, manly, hee-haw, Paul Bunyan" Christmas tree destruction.
对 我还是去洗澡吧
Yeah. I'm just gonna shower.
我让妈妈情绪崩溃了
I broke Mom.
不是 你没有 她只是需要一点时间
No, you didn't. She just needs a little bit of time,
仅此而已
that's all.
我从来没见过她这么难过
Just never seen her so sad.
她会没事的 她是成年人了
She'll be okay, she's a big girl.
我不想让这件事毁掉圣诞节
I just don't want this to ruin Christmas.
你不想让这件事毁掉圣诞节?
You just don't want this to ruin Christmas?
这话听起来像家庭频道电影
You sound like a Hallmark holiday movie.
-我喜欢家庭频道电影 -对 好 《圣诞颂歌♥》中的小提姆
-I love Hallmark holiday movies. -Yeah, okay, Tiny Tim.
你真是个可爱的小提姆
You are a cute little Tiny Tim.
“我不想让这件事毁掉圣诞节”
"I just don't want this to ruin Christmas."
你跟她聊过了吗?
Have you talked to her?
对 我试过了
Yeah, I've tried.
她只是说“我很好”
She just says, "It's fine,"
某种程度上表示 并不好
in a way that indicates it clearly isn't fine,
从来都不好 可能以后永远都不能好了
it never was fine, and it probably will never be fine again.
我会继续努力
I'll keep trying.
-你应该努力 为了圣诞节 -你对圣诞节有什么意见?
You should. For Christmas.
What do you have against Christmas?
庆祝消费主义的一天
Oh, the day that celebrates consumerism
踩在下层和中层脖子上的 经济巨足
and the heavy financial foot on the necks of the lower and middle class?
没什么 我喜欢
Nothing. I love it.
-借用她一下 -我们需要她
-We're borrowing her. -She's needed.
你好 嗨 好吧
Hello. Hi. Okay.
我们有不允许退货政策 所以…
We have a no return policy, so…
布拉西亚 你同意了 不管金妮说什么 你同意了 她是决策者
Bracia, you agreed, whatever Ginny says, you do. She's the decider.
对 那是因为我知道金妮不是虐待狂
Yeah, that's because I know Ginny's not sadistic
不想让我在火中焚烧 尴尬而死
and doesn't want me to combust in a fire of cringy death.
Help me, okay? Our girl has an opportunity.
帮我 好吗?我们的姑娘有一个机会
秘密圣诞交换礼物她抽到了布莱恩
-She got Bryon for Secret Santa. -Ah.
这个礼物可以是一个约会
The gift could be a date, with her, where they actually hang out.
跟她约会 他们可以一起出去玩
是几年前密室逃脱的门票
It's tickets to the Escape Room from a few years ago.
那个 或者爱国者队的帽子
It's that, or a Patriots hat.
更理智一点
Much more sane.
稍微没那么绝望一点
Much less desperate.
金妮 发表一下意见 我要疯了 票还是帽子?
Ginny, weigh in. I'm freaking out. Tickets or hat?
票、票
Tickets, tickets.
好 所以通常 根据我的过去 我更倾向于帽子
Okay, okay. So normally, given my history, I'd be in favor of the hat.
尽可能久地埋藏所有感受
Burying all feelings for as long as possible,
浸泡在自己的毒素中 最终可能死于肠漏症
and marinating in your own toxins, and possibly dying of leaky gut.
我就知道你会选帽子 谢天谢地
See, I knew you'd choose hat. Thank God.
你不知道的是 在圣诞节这方面 我就是个笨蛋
But what you don't know is I'm a sap when it comes to Christmas.
我看过《圣诞欢歌♥》八百万次了
I've seen The Muppet Christmas Carol eight million times,
胡椒薄荷热巧克力是我最喜欢的饮料
and peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite drink, so I say go tickets.
所以我觉得应该选票
-对! -你真的很让我失望
-Yes! -You really let me down.
布拉西亚 该说的说出来吧 圣诞节到了 别给布莱恩帽子了
Bracia, it's Christmas. Shoot your shot. Don't give Bryon a hat.
圣诞金妮真恐怖
Christmas Ginny is scary.
-好 回头见 -好 再见
-All right, I'll see you later. -Okay, bye.
(姜饼屋)
尼克 你可以开始 摆热巧克力摊位吗?
Nick, can you start setting up the hot-chocolate station?
炉子需要一个不挡路的插座
The burners need an out-of-the-way plug.
如果北极长这个样子 我真心希望精灵未经电离
If this is what the North Pole is like, I truly hope the elves have unionized.
-我们有多少张票? -很多
-What's our ticket count? -A lot.
还会有 因为我们售票处在门口
And there'll be more, 'cause we'll be selling at the door.
真好 现在我说话押韵了 完美
Great, now I'm speaking in rhyme, perfect.
-我还邀请了女性和儿童 -泰坦尼克号♥上的?
-Also, I invited the women and children. -From the… Titanic?
女性和儿童避难所里的
From the women and children's shelter.
既然我们为他们筹钱 他们也可以得到邀请
If we're raising money for 'em, they might as well be invited.
我怎么没想到呢?
Oh, why didn't I think of that?
因为从来都不会有人 想到女性和儿童
Because no one thinks of the women and children. Ever.
-只有泰坦尼克号♥上才能想到 -好吧
-Except for on the Titanic. -Okay.
我们把制♥作♥装饰品的摊位移♥动♥到那边
Let's put the ornament-makin' station right over there,
真人♥大♥小的姜饼屋放那边
the life-sized gingerbread house there,
显然圣诞老人的宝座方在舞台上…
Santa's throne on the stage, obviously--
不好意思 圣诞老人的宝座?回去
-I'm sorry, Santa's throne? Go back. -Oh.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
人们可以坐在你的大腿上 告诉你 他们想对这个城市做出哪些改变
People can sit on your lap and tell you what they want changed about the town.
-这跟平时有什么不一样? -现在他们能坐在你大腿上
-How's that different from any other day? -Now they'll be on your lap.
-这很好 我很喜欢 -很好 因为我有给你…
-This is good, I like this. -Good, because for you I got…
-Oh.
-那个很冒犯人的毛毡是什么? -很有帮助的精灵
-What is that offensive piece of felt? -The helpful elf.
幸好我用学生贷款 读了常青藤联盟大学
Great. I'm glad I took out student loans for an Ivy League education.
天啊 我刚才是看到鞋了吗?
-Oh God, did I just see the shoes?
千万别告诉我还有响声
-Tell me they don't jingle.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表