剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
你是被狼养大的 顺便说一句 太酷了
You were raised by wolves. So cool, by the way.
但你怎么知道这些
But how can you know all this?
你勇敢的事迹遍布全球
The tales of your bravery have crossed the seas far and wide.
你肯定很冷吧
You must be freezing.
来
Here.
来 这么穿
Here. Like this.
我不明白 为什么幽灵放他出来
I don't get it. Why'd the ghost let him out?
忘了爆米花吧
Forget the popcorn.
你们有人带面包屑了吗
Do any of you have a bag of bread crumbs?
面包屑
Bread crumbs!
现在毛克力来了 我们可以听懂动物们说话
So, now Mowgli's here, we can hear animals talking.
这一定有关联
It has to be related.
我好像知道是怎么回事 爷爷说书店的猫不见了
I might know. Grandpa said the bookstore cat is missing.
斯宾诺莎失踪了
Spinoza's missing?
-你认识她 -是的 奶奶很喜欢那只猫
- You know her? - Yeah. Grandma loved that cat.
我正在被一只大猫追杀
I'm being hunted by a cat.
一只叫谢尔汗的老虎
A tiger named Shere Khan.
它不抓到我是不会罢休的
He will stop at nothing until he has me in his clutches.
但我从丛林
But I have come from the jungle
来到这个陌生的人类村庄避难
to this strange human village to take refuge.
别担心 没有老虎在城里游荡
Don't worry. There's no tigers here wandering around the city.
恐怕我不了解这个新世界
I fear I do not understand this new world.
我们可以帮忙
We can help with that.
也许你能帮我们找到我爷爷的猫
And maybe you can help us find my grandpa's cat.
很好 我们帮他弄条裤子吧
Great. Let's start with pants.
他知道城市街道上有什么吗
Does he know what's on city streets?
每种动物都会留下气味和足迹 我们得靠这个追踪
Every animal leaves a scent and a track. We must follow it.
不
No.
我们是对的 这绝对是幽灵干的
We were right. This is definitely the ghost.
他在干什么
What's he doing now?
我没闻过这样的味道
I've... never smelled anything like this.
这是什么
What is it?
那是我的披萨 你自己弄去
That's my 'za! Get your own!
一只会说话的老鼠[小人]
A rat... that talks.
你说谁小人呢
Hey, who you calling a rat, huh?
我是只老鼠 反正你也不在乎 "急于下结论小姐"
I'm a mouse. Not that you care, Miss Jump to Conclusions.
我叫格雷西
The name's Gracie.
动物真的在和我们说话
Animals are actually talking to us.
对不起 我还是不太习惯
Sorry. Still not very used to it.
格雷西 你认识一只叫斯宾诺莎的猫吗
Hey, Gracie, do you happen to know a cat named Spinoza?
把披萨还给我 我就告诉你我知道的一切
Give me back my pizza, and I'll tell you everything I know.
没见过她
Haven't seen her.
这下好了 我终于可以安心吃饭了
And good riddance. I can finally eat in peace.
至少我是这么想的
Yeah, or so I thought.
毛克力 也许我们可以问问附近的其他动物
Mowgli, maybe we can ask some other animals in the neighborhood
-看看它们是否见过斯宾诺莎 -我呼唤一下
- if they've seen Spinoza. - I will send out the call.
那是什么声音
What was that one?
-大象 -我们这里没有大象
- Elephant. - We don't have elephants here.
不过现在有什么我都不会惊讶了
Although, at this point, nothing would surprise me.
我记得那天 因为当时有一大堆橡子
I remember that day because there was a big cluster of acorns.
-这和斯宾诺莎有什么关系 -谁
- What does that have to do with Spinoza? - Who?
是的 我认识斯宾诺莎 她总是打我
Oh, yeah. I know Spinoza. She was always swatting at me.
你最后一次见到她是在哪里
Where was the last place you saw her?
我见到
I... saw...
嗯
Yes?
她
...her...
就在那里 有动物把她带走了
Right there. Mm-hmm. Some animal took her away.
什么动物
What kind of animal?
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
如果斯宾诺莎发现了 谁知道她会对我做什么
If Spinoza finds out, who knows what she'll do to me?
穿着
...wearing...
-可能是人吗 -可能吧
- Could it have been a human? - Could have been.
或者一只猴子踩在另一只猴子的肩膀上
Or a monkey on another monkey's shoulders.
一个外套
...a... coat.
现在是冬天 大家都穿外套
It's winter! Everyone's wearing a coat.
斯宾诺莎不会发现是你的
Spinoza will never find out it was you.
好吧 我说
Okay, fine. I'll talk.
抓走你朋友的人身穿紫色衣服
Whoever took your friend wore purple.
不管是谁抓走了斯宾诺莎
So, whoever took Spinoza
就像猴子踩在另一只猴子身上那么大
was the size of a monkey on a monkey's shoulders,
穿着紫色外套
in a purple coat.
我希望是真正的猴子 那该有多酷
I'm hoping it's actual monkeys. How cool would that be?
我们对酷的定义真是天差地别
We have very different definitions of cool.
我们明天再说吧
We should pick this up tomorrow.
我要洗个手 换件新外套
I need to wash my hands and get a new coat.
你和动物之间是怎么回事
What's your deal with animals anyway?
我不喜欢它们 它们也不喜欢我
I don't like them, and they don't like me.
上个月有条狗
Last month a dog nearly attacked me
差点在五号♥大道的邮局前袭击我
in front of the post office on Fifth.
为了避开它 我不得不绕远路回家
I have to take the long way home just to avoid him.
不要让一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅汤
Don't let one mean dog ruin it for all the others.
它们超棒的 可爱 可以抱抱 还很忠诚
They're the best. They're cute and cuddly and so loyal.
它们先装作很可爱 直到你放松警惕
Sure, they look cute until you let your guard down. Then--
我饿了 我去打猎了
I'm hungry. I will go hunt now.
你可以来我们爸爸家 我们给你做个三明治
Or come to our dad's place, and we can make you a sandwich.
太好了 你跟我想的一样吗
Yes! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我不可能跟你想的一样
I'm never thinking what you're thinking.
-罗科 我们可以和它谈谈 -罗科是什么
- Rocco. We could talk to him. - What's a Rocco?
世界上最可爱的狗狗 你肯定喜欢它
Only the cutest puppy in the world. You're gonna love him.
我的晚饭呢
And where is my dinner?
我吃腻了廉价狗粮
I have grown tired of the cheap kibble.
我配不上最好的吗
Do I not deserve the best?
配得上
Yes?
兽医说这对你有好处 而且里面没有谷物
The vet said it's good for you, and it's grain-free.
拜托 医生就是个傻瓜
Please, the doctor is a fool.
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me that way?
我以为你会不一样
I thought you would be... different.
是啊 我没想到你会这么爱抱怨
Yeah. I didn't think you'd be so "Complainy"
还有法国口音
and have a French accent.
我父亲来自巴黎
My father, he is from Paris.
我的狗狗怎么变成这样了
What happened to my little doggy?
你的狗狗
Your little doggy?
你上次遛我是什么时候了
When's the last time you walked me?
甚至都不朝我扔球了
Or even threw the ball in my direction?
这个小狼太奇怪了
What a strange little wolf.
对了 狗狗
Right. Doggy.
大胆 我是纯种的
How dare you? I am purebred!
这个陌生人是谁
Who is this stranger?
这是毛克力
This is Mowgli.
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
他闻起来不像我认识的狼崽
He doesn't smell like any wolf cubs I know.
既然你这么想知道 这是我的防跳蚤洗发水的味道
If you must know, that's my anti-flea shampoo.
你为什么不像狼一样咬跳蚤呢
Why don't you bite the fleas like a real wolf?
把他带走
Get him out of my sight at once.
罗科 你太粗鲁了
Rocco, you're being rude.
谁跟你说话了
Who asked you?
我昨晚读了那本书
I read the book last night.
毛克力的生活很狂野
Mowgli's life was wild.
和狼一起长大真的很酷
It would be so cool to grow up with wolves.
还能和一只熊还有一只豹做好朋友
And be best friends with a bear and a panther.
那只吃人的老虎好像不太友好
The human-eating tiger didn't sound so great.
他还在你♥爸♥爸家吗
So, is he still at your dad's place?
是啊 正在补觉呢
Yeah. Catching up on sleep.
他整夜都在高处值守
He spent the whole night keeping watch from higher ground.
我也没睡
I didn't sleep either.
我能感觉到罗科整晚都在瞪我
I could feel Rocco glaring at me all night.
但是我正好有时间弄完了这个
But it did give me a chance to finish this.
鬼手线索
最高机密
我写了一本日记 里面都是我们的线索
I made a journal filled with all our clues.
-为什么 -因为里面有很多事情要继续跟踪
- Why? - Because it's a lot to keep track of.