剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
《幽灵写手》前情提要
Previously on Ghostwriter...
-你们犯了大错 -小子把一切都告诉了我们
- You're making a big mistake. - The Kid told us everything.
他有没有告诉你们 我是警长
Did he also tell you that I'm a marshal?
-他在撒谎 -但希奇给我们看了他的警徽
- He's lying. - But Hitch showed us his badge.
他是从真正的警长那里偷的
Which he stole from the real marshal.
他们肯定有个人在撒谎
They can't both be telling the truth.
太沮丧了
This is so frustrating.
我们不知道他们在哪里 谁是好人 谁是坏人
We don't know where they are, who's good, who's bad,
他们来自哪本书 为什么我们找不到书
what book they came from, and why we can't find it.
最糟糕的是 我奶奶的信还是没影
Yeah. And worst of all, we're no closer to my grandma's letter.
那是什么
What is that?
这些牛仔应该不是来自旧西部
I don't think these cowboys are from the Old West.
一直以来我们都认为希奇
All this time we thought Hitch
和卡马里罗小子来自西部文学
and the Camarillo Kid came out of a western.
牛仔靴 牛仔帽和马刺 我们在想什么
Yeah. Cowboy boots and hats with spurs. What were we thinking?
至少现在我们知道我们要找一本科幻小说
At least now we know we're looking for a science fiction book.
显然科幻小说比西部文学更受欢迎
Clearly sci-fi books are more popular than Westerns.
这要找很久啊
This is going to take forever.
-找到了 -当我没说
- Got it. - Or not.
-书名叫《三圣物》 -《三圣物》
- It's called Trinity. - Trinity?
这就是希奇说小子在找的东西
Exactly what Hitch said the Kid was after.
好了 下好了
And here we go. Just downloaded it.
他冲进银刺镇
"He charged into the town of Silver Spur
紧握破旧的皮马鞍
holding tight to the worn leather saddle
因为他怕被自己的强力坐骑甩下来
for fear he might be flung off by his powerful ride."
直接看最后
Scroll to the end.
看看坏蛋到底是谁
Let's find out once and for all who the bad guy is.
尘土飞扬的西部小镇
"Dusty Western town.
卡马里罗小子 希奇
Camarillo Kid. Hitch.
机器人♥大♥军
Army of robots."
酷
Oh, cool!
还有一个太空牛仔叫戴尔
There's another space cowboy called Dale.
-然后呢 -拜托 切万
- And? - Come on, Chevon.
别卖♥♥关子了
The suspense is killing us.
对不起 鲁本
I'm sorry, Ruben.
柯蒂斯是对的 卡马里罗小子是坏人
Curtis was right. Camarillo Kid is bad.
别说了
Don't say it.
幽灵写手
第一季 第七集
我真不敢相信我这么容易上当
I can't believe I was so gullible.
我们还坐在假篝火旁聊天 成为朋友
We sat around the fake campfire, talking, becoming friends.
他一直在利用我
The entire time he was just using me.
不止你一个
You weren't alone.
我也以为小子是好人
The Kid also had me believing he was good.
但同时 我觉得希奇也不错
But at the same time, I thought Hitch was good.
太混乱了
It was all very confusing.
笑吧 柯蒂斯
Go ahead, Curtis.
-嘲讽我把 -别担心
- Rub it in. - Don't sweat it.
我看人的眼光也不怎么样
I'm not always the best judge of character.
我第一次见到你时 还以为你是奇葩漫画书呆子
When I first met you, I thought you were a weird comic-book geek
还带汤来学校
that brought soup to school.
现在呢
And now?
至少你不带汤来学校了
At least you stopped bringing soup to school.
如果我们要抓住卡马里罗小子
Okay. If we're gonna catch the Camarillo Kid
把他和希奇送回书里
and get him and Hitch back into the book,
我们就得开始读书了
we've got some reading to do.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
很抱歉我错过了你的科学展
I'm sorry I missed your science fair.
进展如何
So? How did it go?
还好
Fine, I guess.
切万 你不能一直指望自己能赢得奖牌
Chevon, you can't expect to win a medal all the time.
别对自己那么苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
其实我得了第一名
Actually, I won first place.
什么 祝贺你
What? Congratulations.
你说你会到场的
You told me you would be there.
我真的很想去 但是我们人手不够
I really wanted to, but we were understaffed,
急诊室太疯狂了
and the ER was a madhouse.
那里一直很疯狂
It's always a madhouse.
如果你无法信守承诺
Just stop telling me you're gonna do something
就别做出承诺了
when you're not going to.
比如答应我一起去博物馆
Like going to the museum with me.
一起吃晚饭或者来看我的科学展
Or having dinner. Or coming to my science fair.
我知道我最近一直在忙工作
I know I've been working a lot lately,
我不应该答应加班的
and I probably shouldn't have picked up those extra shifts,
尤其是你♥爸♥爸经常不在家
especially with your dad being away so much.
随便了 无所谓
Whatever. It doesn't matter.
巴恩斯老师
Hi, Miss Barnes.
鲁本 很高兴看到你回来
Ruben. Glad to see you came back.
我的独白表演并不是很顺利
Yeah. Clearly my monologue didn't go as planned.
选拔会让人紧张 难免的
Auditions can be nerve-racking. It happens.
我真的很想参演
I really wanna be a part of the play.
我可以再试一次吗
Is there any way I can audition again?
哪怕只演小配角
Even for a small part?
我们的角色还没选完
Well, we're not completely cast.
舞台是你的了 鲁本
Stage is yours, Ruben.
人们叫我卡马里罗小子
They call me the Camarillo Kid,
我在逃避一个叫希奇的人
and I'm on the run from a man named Hitch.
他是整个西部荒野最坏的人
Baddest man in the whole Wild West.
有一天他骑马进城
One day he rode into town
把他能看到的所有财富都夺走了
and took all the riches that he could find.
唯一敢于反抗的人就是警长
Only man brave enough to stand up to him was the marshal.
我爸爸
My pa.
他把希奇关进了监狱
And he locked Hitch in jail.
但后来他逃出来绑♥架♥了我的家人
But then he busted out and kidnapped my folks.
现在他来抓我了
And now he's coming for me.
他以为我偷了三圣物
He thinks I stole the Trinity.
金 银和钻石
Gold, silver, diamonds.
他甚至指控我偷了他的补丁
He even accused me of stealing his Patches.
但我没有
But I didn't do none of it.
站在你们面前的
And now I stand before you...
是一个无辜的逃难者
an innocent man on the run.
太棒了 这是什么剧 我看不出来
That was terrific. What play is that from? I don't recognize it.
这是一本叫《三圣物》的书
It's from a book called Trinity.
我得读一下 我很喜欢西部文学
I'll have to read it. I love westerns.
我帮你节省点时间 记得去科幻小说区找
Let me save you some time. Look in the sci-fi section.
我看得停不下来了
I couldn't put the book down.
真是惊险刺♥激♥ 出人意料
Surprise after surprise. Nothing was expected.
我最喜欢的角色是希奇的搭档戴尔
My favorite character was Hitch's partner, Dale.
是啊 每次希奇有危险的时候
Yeah, every time Hitch was in danger,
戴尔都会来救场
Dale would show up and save the day.
各位 这不是读书俱乐部
People, this isn't a book club.
我们要找到希奇和卡马里罗
We need to find Hitch and Camarillo.
奇怪
This is weird.
这一段在发光
This one paragraph is glowing.
-这绝对是幽灵 -快读一下
- This is definitely the ghost. - Read it.
他几乎转了一圈
"He had almost turned a complete 360
才看见他梦寐以求的东西
when he caught sight of what he was hoping to see.
那是银色表面反射的光
It was the reflection of a light off of a silver surface.
"补丁" 他松了口气说
'Patches, ' he said with a relieved sigh."
也许奶奶想告诉我们
Maybe Grandma's trying to tell us
希奇在找补丁
that Hitch is looking for Patches.
既然我们已经知道它藏在哪里了
Since we already know where it's hidden...
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们还要上课呢
What about school?
午餐时间还有半小时 走吧
We still have 30 minutes till lunch ends. Come on.
我没看到希奇
I don't see Hitch.
希奇 希奇
Hitch! Hitch!
也许我们弄错了线索的意思
Maybe we read the clue wrong.
希奇
Hitch!
再喊就全完了 过来
You're gonna ruin everything. Get on.
过来 快点 去后面
Go on. Come on. Get on back there. Get on back.