剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
Mr. Saunders just told me you got a D on your last test.
是的 我可以解释
Yeah. About that. I can explain.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
运动员需要保持成绩 没有例外
Athletes need to keep their grades up. No exceptions.
我知道 我一直在专心准备季后赛
I know. I've been focusing on the playoffs.
下次我会考好的
I'll do better next time.
我相信你 但是在此之前
I'm sure you will, but until then,
你被停赛了
you're off the basketball team.
什么 你不能这样 这不公平
What? You can't do that. It's unfair.
再啰嗦 我就让你永远离开球队
Keep arguing, and I'll make sure you're off the team for good.
赶紧学习吧
You better get studying.
等等 校长问了你肩膀的事
Wait, the principal asked about your shoulder?
你告诉她是我♥干♥的吗 她怎么知道的
Did you tell her that I did it? And how'd she even know?
教练跟她说我下一场比赛不打了
The coach said I won't be playing in the next game.
不是吹牛 但我是队里最好的球员
Not to brag, but I'm kind of the best player on the team.
这还不叫吹牛
How was that not bragging?
我以为你的肩膀没事了
I thought your shoulder was okay.
情况变得糟了 感觉有点僵硬
Well, it got worse. Feels kind of stiff,
他想让我休息一下
and he wants me to rest it.
鲁本 这些是朋友还是顾客
Hey, Ruben. Are these friends or customers?
都不是 但他们跟我一起来的
Neither, but they're with me.
你是柯蒂斯吧
You must be Curtis.
是的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 鲁本跟我经常提起你
It's so nice to meet you. Ruben's told me all about you.
-是吗 -是的
- He did? - Yeah.
你们完事后就上来吧
When you guys are done, you should come up.
我刚做了一壶汤
I've just made a fresh pot of soup.
老兄 你妈怎么这么喜欢煲汤
Dude, what's with your mom and soup?
我不知道 健康又好做吧
I don't know. It's healthy and easy to make.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
线索是回到一切开始的地方
The clue was to go back where it all began.
从头开始
"Begin at the beginning."
我们再找一条留言
Let's look for another message.
也许我们需要重演昨天发生的事
Maybe we need to reenact what happened yesterday.
这是不是意味着我还要伤害柯蒂斯
So does that mean I need to hurt Curtis again?
还是当作备选方案吧
Okay, well, why don't we just call that a plan B?
我们遗漏了什么
What are we missing?
好好想看 我们先看到奇怪的留言
Let's see. We started seeing strange messages,
然后一只兔子不知从哪里冒出来 在学校晃荡
then a rabbit appears out of nowhere and wanders to school,
一心想见到女王 是这样吗
worried about getting to see the queen. Is that about right?
是的 除了"从头开始"
Yeah, except for "Begin at the beginning."
一直走到终点 然后停止
"And go on till you come to the end, then stop."
-这是什么 -这是我最喜欢的台词
- What was that? - It's my favorite line
来自《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
那本书里有没有
Is there, for example,
一只带着怀表的可爱兔子
a cute rabbit in that book who carries a pocket watch?
有 他总是担心会迟到
Yes, he was always worried about being late.
就是它了
That's the one.
那是你奶奶最喜欢的书之一
It was one of your grandmother's favorite books.
楼上的经典小说区应该还有一本
We should have a copy upstairs in the classics section,
就在旅行指南区旁边
right next to the travel guides.
-什么 -上面怎么说
- What? - Well, what does it say?
没什么 这本书是空白的
Nothing. The book is blank.
怎么会这样
I don't get it.
这本书中的兔子可能逃走了
I think the rabbit from this book has escaped.
怎么可能 谁放他出去的
But how? Who let him out?
一直给我们留言的幽灵
The ghost who's been sending us messages.
唐娜 别提幽灵了
Donna, stop it with the ghost already.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是
Actually, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
有些事只能用幽灵解释了
a ghost would sort of explain things.
他为什么用这种方式交流 为什么总是留言
Well, why does he communicate in this way? Why always in writing?
也许这是唯一的办法
Maybe it's the only way he or she can.
所以我们要对付一个幽灵写手
So we're dealing with a ghost writer?
-幽灵写手 简称鬼手 -是的
- Ghost writer, or "G.W." For short. - Yeah.
说到这里
Speaking of.
-学校 -我们走吧
- "School"? - Let's go.
我们刚从学校过来
We just came from there.
在我们走15个街区之前 鬼手就不能告诉我们吗
Couldn't G.W. Have told us that before we walked 15 blocks?
别激动 我们可以坐公车回去
Relax. We can take the bus back.
太好了 鬼手付车费吗
Great. Is G.W. Paying the fare?
我们在这里找半个小时了 留言啊 鬼手
We've been looking here for half an hour. Anytime now, G.W.
我准备要走了 我还要去上声乐课
I have to leave soon. I have a voice lesson to get to.
你还会唱歌♥啊
I didn't know you could sing.
暂时不行
I can't... yet.
好奇怪
Okay. That's weird.
-我们怎么办 -跟着它
- What are we supposed to do? - Follow it.
是鬼手在铺白地毯 走吧
It's G.W. Rolling out the white carpet. Come on.
灯呢
Where is the light?
嗯 就是这样
Yes. Like so. And like so.
晚点了 下午茶晚点了
It's late. It's late. Teatime is late.
下午茶
Teatime?
真是一个惊喜
This is a... surprise!
可不嘛
You telling me.