剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
我丢了东西
I lost something.
我没听错吧
Did I hear what I thought I heard?
我的耳环好像不见了 别说话了
It may be possible that I misplaced my earrings. Don't start.
你妈妈送的钻石耳环吗
The diamond earrings from Mom?
是的
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
你的钻石耳环不见了
Your diamond earrings are missing?
是的 但是别担心
Yeah, but don't worry about it.
我相信肯定能找到的
I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere.
爷爷 你丢的手表
Grandpa, your watch that you lost.
不会是金表吧
Does it happen to be gold?
让我猜猜
And let me guess...
你的钱夹是银的
your money clip was silver?
对
Yes.
三圣物
The Trinity.
什么 鲁本
What was that, Ruben?
你说什么
You were saying something?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
我明明听到你说"柯蒂斯是对的
Because I'm pretty sure I heard you say, "Curtis was right.
我们应该相信他 永远跟随他"
We should believe him and follow him always."
-我不会这么说话 -你们能专心点吗
- That doesn't even sound like me. - Can you two focus?
我们得释放希奇
We need to release Hitch
这样他才帮我们找到卡马里罗小子
so he can help us track down the Camarillo Kid.
他走了
He's gone.
等等 所以东西不一定是卡马里罗小子偷的
Wait. Maybe this means the Camarillo Kid didn't take the stuff.
也可能是希奇 然后他逃走了
It could have as easily been Hitch. And now he's on the run.
得了吧 鲁本 这小子显然是小偷
Just give it a rest, Ruben. The Kid is obviously the thief.
也许不是 希奇之前也鬼鬼祟祟的
Maybe not. Hitch has been lurking around.
如果他没被关起来 也许是他偷的呢
If he wasn't locked up, he could have stolen the stuff.
他甚至可能绑♥架♥了卡马里罗小子
And maybe even kidnapped the Camarillo Kid.
太沮丧了
This is so frustrating.
我们不知道他们在哪里 谁是好人 谁是坏人
We don't know where they are, who's good, who's bad,
他们来自哪本书 为什么我们找不到书
what book they came from and why we can't find it.
最糟糕的是 我奶奶的信还是没影
Yeah, and worst of all, we're no closer to my grandma's letter.
孩子 选拔怎么样
Hey, kiddo. How'd the audition go?
惨不忍♥睹
It was a total disaster.
-这么惨啊 -我不可能被选上了
- That bad, huh? - No way I'm doing the play.
不知道剧社团的孩子现在怎么看我
Who knows what those theater kids think of me now?
如果你不喜欢他们的看法
Well, if you don't like what they think,
那做点什么 改变他们的看法
do something to change their mind.
我跟你说过 我第一次和你奶奶约会的事吗
Did I ever tell you about my first date with Grandma?
我们去了溜冰场
We went to the roller rink.
泰丝好漂亮
Tess looked so beautiful.
我的视线根本离不开她
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.
我应该看路的
Which I probably should have,
因为我撞到一根杆子上 摔断了腿
because I skated into a pole and broke my leg.
这才叫惨不忍♥睹
Talk about "Total disaster."
我当时以为
I was pretty sure no girl
约会肯定泡汤了
would ever want to go on a date with me again.
但她最后还是成了我奶奶
Yeah, but she still ended up being my grandma.
等我的腿痊愈后 我鼓起勇气再次约她出去
When my leg healed, I got up the courage to ask her out again.
我当时不确定她会不会答应
I wasn't sure she would say yes,
但我不想让那天在溜冰场的糗样
but I didn't want that day at the roller rink
成为她对我的最后记忆
to be her final impression of me.
这次你带她去看电影了吧
You know, bet you took her to the movies this time.
嗯
Yes.
这次展会有什么优秀的项目
There's so many excellent projects on display.
你们应该为你们的孩子感到骄傲
You should all be proud of your children.
但是有一个项目脱颖而出
There is one project that stands out above others.
如果用蟋蟀就能准确测量温度
Who needs a thermometer
还要温度计干什么呢
when you can accurately tell the temperature with crickets?
上来吧 切万
Come on up here, Chevon.
干得漂亮 切万 祝贺你
Well done, Chevon. Congratulations.
谢谢 方校长 不过你最好把暖气调高点
Thank you, Principal Fong. And you might wanna turn up the heat.
因为据我的蟋蟀汇报
According to my team of crickets,
现在是华氏65度
it's 65 degrees Fahrenheit in here.
请为今晚所有的年轻科学家鼓掌
A big round of applause for all of tonight's young scientists.
饼干都去哪儿了
Where did all the crackers go?
让我猜猜 你觉得是我偷的
Let me guess, you think I took them?
柯蒂斯 别闹了
Curtis, you're being ridiculous.
唐娜 过来
Donna, get in here!
是幽灵
It's the ghost.
尾
"Stern"?
奶奶
Grandma?
我猜这是个线索
Okay, I'm guessing this is a clue.
首 领结
"Bow." Bow tie?
还是弓箭
Bow and arrow?
对不起 奶奶 我需要帮手
Sorry, Grandma, but I need help.
为什么幽灵会给鲁本和柯蒂斯不同的线索
Why would the ghost send Ruben and Curtis separate clues?
我有几个猜测
I have a couple of theories.
也许鲁本的线索指向卡马里罗小子
Maybe Ruben's clue leads to the Camarillo Kid,
柯蒂斯的线索指向希奇
and Curtis' leads to Hitch?
也许我们应该选择跟进哪条线索
And maybe it's up to us to choose which clue to follow.
我的线索是"尾"
My clue was "Stern."
我在尾巴熟食店给希奇买♥♥了一个三明治
I bought Hitch a sandwich from Stern's Deli.
-他可能在那里 -不可能
- He could be there. - No way.
我们应该去找小子
We should go find the Kid.
我的线索是"首"
My clue was "Bow."
也许是说他喜欢蝴蝶结或者弓箭
So, maybe he liked bow tie or a bow and arrow?
卡马里罗小子可能在男装店
The Camarillo Kid's probably at a men's store
或者在买♥♥弓箭
or buying a bow and arrow somewhere.
-他为什么会在男装店 -希奇为什么会在熟食店
- Why would he be at a men's store? - Why would Hitch be at a deli?
别看我 我不知道
Don't look at me. I don't know.
行了 我去找希奇
That's it. I'm going to find Hitch.
不 你在浪费时间 我去找小子
No, you're wasting your time. I'm gonna go get the Kid.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
你们俩别急 这不是我唯一的猜测
Wait, both of you. That wasn't my only theory.
太迟了 你的另一个猜测是什么
Too late. So, what's your other theory?
幽灵分别告诉他们线索
That the ghost sent them separate clues,
是希望他们合作寻找答案
because they were supposed to work together.
但她说的尾和首是什么意思
But what does she mean by "Stern" And "Bow"?
我觉得她根本不是这个意思
I don't think that's what she means at all.
首和尾没什么关系 但是船头和船尾有关系啊
Bow doesn't go with stern, but bow does.
船尾和船头
Stern and bow?
是的 它们是船的一部分 船尾在后面
Yeah, they're parts of a boat. Stern is the back part.
船头在前面
And bow is the front.
但她为什么要说到船呢
But why would she be talking about boats?
也许她想让我们去船厂
Maybe she wants us to go to the shipyard.
船尾和船头 你真是个天才
Stern and bow. You're a genius.
走吧
Let's go.
我们去找鲁本和柯蒂斯
Let's go get Ruben and Curtis.
快点 就在这儿
Come on. Come on, it's right over here.
那是什么
What is that?
摩托车
A motorcycle?
摩托车不会飘起来的
I'm pretty sure motorcycles don't hover above the ground.
看
Look.
补丁
"Patches."
希奇的坐骑
Hitch's ride.
我以为补丁是匹马呢
I just assumed Patches was a horse.
这肯定不是马
It's definitely not a horse.
未来摩托
What does a futuristic bike
跟寻找旧西部牛仔有什么关联吗
have to do with finding cowboys from the Old West?
这些牛仔应该不是来自旧西部
I don't think these cowboys are from the Old West.
那他们来自哪里
Then where are they from?