剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
Which is really annoying by the way.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
我假装受伤是因为学校规定
I faked my injury because school policy says
我的成绩达到C 我才能打篮球
I can't play basketball until I get my grade up to a C.
但我没达到
Which I didn't.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你复习下次考试
If you want, I'll help you study on the next one.
谢谢 但我不知道我是怎么考的 我发誓我会做的
Thanks, but I don't know what happened. I swear I knew it.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready to go?
是时候了
It is time.
-告诉你的狗我走了 -他会很高兴的
- Tell your doggy I am leaving. - He'll be happy to hear that.
再见 毛克力
Later, Mowgli.
如果你们来到丛林 就是我的客人
If you ever come to the jungle, you'll be my guest.
谢谢 但是不用了 我现在喜欢待在屋里了
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm a inside cat now.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you.
从没想过我会对丛林里的黑豹这么说
Never thought I'd say that to a panther from the jungle.
告别是人生的一部分 无论是城市还是丛林
Goodbyes are a part of life, be it city or jungle.
保重 人类幼崽们
Be well, my young human cubs.
书中的人物都回去了
The characters are going back in the book.
不知道我们能否发现奶奶需要帮助的地方
I wonder if we'll ever find out what Grandma needed help with.
这是最后的机会 斯宾诺莎
Last chance, Spinoza.
你还记得别人不知道的事情吗
Anything else that you can remember that no one else knows?
我已经说了她是怎么在周日的填字游戏中作弊的
I already told you how she cheated on the Sunday crossword.
不 更重要的事 真正的秘密
No. Something bigger. A real secret.
秘密 我唯一能想到的就是
Secret? The only thing I can think of
她在没人的时候读的那封信
is that letter she would read when no one else was around.
但那个肯定不是
But that couldn't be it.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
你奶奶有一封旧信 她把它放在一个漂亮的盒子里
Your grandma had this old letter. She kept it in a fancy box.
密信
Secret letter?
一定很重要
It must have been important.
有一次 当她以为自己一个人的时候
One time, when she thought she was all alone,
我坐在那里做自己的事
I was sitting there minding my own business
她把信从盒子里拿出来了
and she took it out the box, right?
然后她打开信封
Then she opened up the envelope, lifted the flap,
她把信拿出来大声念道 上面说
pulled the letter out and she read it out loud. And it said--
说什么
Said what?
我们在哪里能找到这封信 斯宾诺莎
Where can we find the letter? Spinoza? Spinoza?
我知道它为什么不能和我们说话了 看看这个
I know why she can't talk to us anymore. Check this out.
毛克力又书里了
Mowgli's back in the book.
斯宾诺莎刚有点进展
Right when Spinoza was getting somewhere.
现在我们知道一件事 奶奶有个秘密
Now we know one thing. Grandma did have a secret.
我们得找到那封信
We need to find that letter.