剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
希奇
Hitch.
希奇 我们得谈谈
Hitch. We need to talk.
我们没什么好谈的
We got no business together.
我们应该向你道歉 我们不应该把你关起来的
We owe you an apology. We never should've locked you up.
我们知道卡马里罗小子的事 你没有欺骗我们
We realized you were telling the truth about the Camarillo Kid.
很抱歉我们没有相信你
We're really sorry we didn't believe you.
我们想帮助你
We want to help you.
我说了 我喜欢单干
I already told you, I work alone.
也许我们该叫戴尔过来
Maybe we should just call Dale then.
你们对戴尔有多少了解
What do you know about Dale?
我听说她总是会来救场
From what I've heard, she always saves the day.
你听错了
You heard wrong.
结束了 小子
It's over, Kid.
-都在这里 -那是我的三圣物 还给我
- It's all here. - That's my Trinity. Give it back.
这些是你偷的
You stole those things.
希奇说得对
Hitch was right about you.
你怎么能从我家偷东西呢
How could you steal from my family?
我还以为我们是朋友呢
I actually thought we were friends.
朋友 不 那只是我演技好
Friends? Nah, that was just some good acting is all.
学学吧 鲁本
Take note, Ruben.
麻烦你们把我的东西还给我
Now, if you'd be so kind
我就可以上路了
to hand over my riches, I'll be on my way.
你为什么认为我们会交出来
Why would you think we would just hand it over?
因为我有你们想要的东西
Because I've got something y'all want.
奶奶的钥匙
Grandma's key.
看来这把钥匙很值钱
Seems this key is mighty valuable,
只要你们能发现它能打开什么
once you find out what it opens.
看来我们都有对方想要的东西
So, looks like we both have something the other one desires.
把钥匙还给他们 伦纳德
Just give 'em their key, Leonard.
我要把你送进监狱
I'm taking you to jail.
太可惜了
And what if I told you
我今天可没打算进监狱
that going to jail was not part of my plans for today?
那我们就僵住了
Well, then I'd say we're at a standstill.
你有他们的钥匙
You got their key.
他们有你的三圣物
They got your Trinity.
只有一种方法可以解决了
There's only one way to settle it.
经典的牛仔对决
A good old-fashioned duel.
西部文学的必备场面
It's in every western.
中午见
I'll see you at high noon.
能改成三点半吗
Uh, can it be 3:30?
等我们放学 拜托
After school? Please?
-三点半 别迟到 -谢谢
- 3:30. Don't be late. - Thanks.
我还是更喜欢西部文学的桥段
I think I liked it better when it was just a western.
我们最好远离激光
We better get away from the lasers.
-你们在看什么 -没什么
- What're you kids staring at? - Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Have a good night.
-晚安 教练 -晚安
- Night, Coach. - Night-night.
好险
That was close.
唐娜 套索的嗡嗡声
Donna, the buzzing of the lasso,
那是我在桑德斯老师课上 试♥卷♥被偷前听到的声音
that's the sound I heard in Mr. Saunders' classroom before the test got stolen.
我当时以为是卷笔刀的声音
I thought it was the pencil sharpener.
但不是 是卡马里罗小子的套索
But it wasn't. It was the Camarillo Kid's lasso.
而且只有你能听到
And you were the only one that could hear it.
桑德斯老师错了
Mr. Saunders was wrong.
那天不是三个人在场
There weren't three people in that day.
而是四个
There were four.
卡马里罗小子
The Camarillo Kid?
但我在教室里没看见他
But I didn't see him in the classroom.
他不在教室里
He wasn't in the classroom.
他当时和我在外面的走廊里
He was with me outside, in the hallway.
在我的老家 大家都使用同一个监狱
Where I come from, everyone uses the same jail.
谢谢 唐娜小姐
Thank you, Miss Donna.
唐娜小姐
"Miss Donna."
他的甜言蜜语让我分心了
I was too distracted by his sweet talk
没注意他要去哪里
to think about where he was going.
我以为他要去食堂呢
I assumed it was the cafeteria or something.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
他一定是半路停下来 去了你的教室
He must've stopped, then went to your classroom.
他想报复你 柯蒂斯
He wanted to get back at you, Curtis.
他想除掉你
He wanted you out of the picture.
别误会 这不是一个简单的测试
Make no mistake, this is not gonna be an easy test.
桑德斯老师去帮助谢尔比的时候
And when Mr. Saunders went to help Shelby,
小子找到了机会
the Kid found his opportunity.
试♥卷♥就在桌上
The test was right out in the open.
小子在等待时机
The Kid bided his time.
然后你的铅笔断了
Then your pencil broke,
所以你去削铅笔
so you got up to sharpen it.
谢尔比打了喷嚏之后
And after Shelby sneezed,
她走到桑德斯老师的办公桌前拿纸巾
she walked to Mr. Saunders' desk to grab a tissue.
当你看着谢尔比回到她座位时
And as you watched Shelby return to her desk,
小子抓住时机 用套索套住了试♥卷♥
the Kid seized the moment and lassoed the test.
你听到的声音是他的套索
And that noise you heard was his lasso.
我还以为是卷笔刀卡住了什么的
I thought maybe the pencil sharpener was jammed or something.
我不想承认
I hate to admit it,
但是没有其他解释了
but there's no other explanation.
卡马里罗小子陷害了你
The Camarillo Kid framed you.
所以试♥卷♥可能还在他的包里
Which means the test still might be in the satchel.
鲁本 把卡马里罗的包递给我 快点
Ruben, pass me Camarillo's satchel. Quick.
对不起 我没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
谢谢 但我们能晚点再说吗
Thanks. But can we talk about this later?
现在正在进行太空大战呢
There's a space battle from the future going on.
放弃吧 希奇 我比你强
Give it up, Hitch. I'm better than you.
想打赌吗
Wanna bet?
是啊 我想打赌
Yeah. I wanna bet.
-够了 -不 柯蒂斯 套索很危险
- Enough is enough. - No. Curtis, those lassos are dangerous.
-我们得做点什么 -你说得对
- We need to do something. - You're right.
-你在干什么 -帮助卡马里罗小子赢得决斗
- What are you doing? - Helping Camarillo Kid win the duel.
-鲁本 -住手
- Ruben! - Stop!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
谢谢你 鲁本 看来我们还是好朋友
Thank you, Ruben. I guess we're friends after all.
-你干嘛 -你疯了吗
- What did you just do? - Have you completely lost your mind?
相信我 在书中 每次希奇遇到危险时
Trust me. In the book, every time Hitch is in danger...
戴尔就会出现
Dale shows up.
下午好
Afternoon.
我应该料到的
I shoulda known.
警长又一次需要他的助手来救他了
Once again, the marshal needs his sidekick to save him from danger.
我不是他的助手
I'm not his sidekick.
没错 我喜欢单干
That's right. I work alone.
我是他的搭档
I'm his partner.
鲁本
Ruben!
放开我
Let go of me.
别抱怨了 小子
Stop complaining, Kid.
我不需要你插手
You didn't have to stick your nose in my business.
局面都在我的控制之中
I had the whole situation under control.
牛仔基本上已经被我摆平了
Had the cowboy right where I wanted him.
-我知道 -我不需要你的帮助
- Oh, I know. - I did not need your help.
当然
Of course not.
好吧 你的套索的确很溜
Fine. I suppose you do know your way around a lasso.
可不
I suppose I do.
戴尔 我是唐娜
Hi, Dale. I'm Donna.
我只想告诉你
I just wanna let you know
你是我书中最喜欢的人物
that you're my favorite part of the story.
不知道你指的是什么书
Not sure what story you're referring to,
但是谢了
but thanks.
小子 我知道咱俩合不来
Hey, Kid. I know you and I didn't really get along,
但有一件事我不明白 为什么要偷试♥卷♥
but one thing I don't get: Why steal the test?
我装瘸的事被你发现了
You were onto me with that leg business.
我疏忽了 被你发现了
I slipped up, and you caught me.
我想把你送进孩子监狱
I was hoping to get you thrown into that kid jail.