剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
我知道你是谁 等等 你刚才说什么
I know who you are. Wait. What were you saying?
我不知道怎么变大
I don't know how to get big.
没错
Right.
乡村书店
但她还是你妹妹
Yeah, but she's still your sister.
你不必对她那么刻薄
You didn't have to be so mean to her.
你不明白 唐娜不好管
You don't get it. Donna's not the easiest kid in the world.
那你是完美的咯
And I'm sure you're perfect.
爸 我不是说要彻底整修
Listen, Dad. I'm not talking about a complete renovation.
我是说稍微修缮一下
I'm saying it wouldn't kill us
也无伤大雅嘛
to make some improvements around here.
比如这张破旧的椅子
Hi. Oh, like this ratty, old chair.
我像鲁本那么大时就在这里了 该扔了
It has been here since I was Ruben's age. It should go.
这是我的书店 要做什么改变由我来决定
This is my store, and I'll decide what changes are made.
椅子留下
The chair stays.
说实话 你妈是对的 那把椅子真恶心
For the record, your mom is right. That chair is pretty gross.
看
Look.
唐娜
"Donna"?
真有趣
This is fun.
你看起来和我想象的一样 但是小了点
You look just the way I thought you would. Except smaller.
你真奇怪 唐娜 但我喜欢你
You are very strange, Donna. But I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
但我们怎么离开这里
But how are we going to get out of here?
通常我哥会来找我
Usually my brother would come and find me.
但他现在不想和我说话
But he doesn't want to talk to me right now.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
你问你妈了吗 唐娜没回家吗
And you checked in with your mom? Donna didn't go home?
没有 我撒了个谎 免得我妈担心
No, and I had to make up a story so my mom wouldn't worry and--
没什么好担心的 对吧
There's nothing to worry about, right?
你在开玩笑吗 当然有
Are you kidding? Of course there is.
不然为什么幽灵会写五遍"唐娜"
Why else would the ghost write "Donna" Five times?
我明白
Right, I get it.
你有办法追踪你妹的电♥话♥吗
Is there any way you could track your sister's phone?
还真有
Actually, yes.
她经常迷路 所以我父母有个定位软件
She loses it a lot, so my parents keep a location app on.
-她在学校 -我们走吧
- She's at school. - Let's go.
-又有陌生人来了 -那是我哥
- More strange people. - That's my brother.
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
他看不到我们 快跑
He can't see us. Run!
这是唐娜的电♥话♥
It's Donna's phone.
是啊 但是唐娜呢
Yeah. But where's Donna?
不好
Not good.
所有人立刻去我的办公室
Everyone, in my office. Now.
你哥现在怎么救我们
How is your brother going to save us now?
他救不了我们了
I don't think he is.
女王
The queen?
"女王"有点过了 切万 别拍马屁
"Queen" Is a bit much, Chevon. Don't try and weasel out of this.
我想知道是谁挖的植物
I wanna know who dug up the plants.
我
Me?
-鲁本吗 -不 不 我指的是兔子
- Ruben's to blame? - No, no. I was pointing at the rabbit.
对了
Oh, right.
我想他的意思可能是兔子
I think what he meant was maybe a rabbit
偷偷溜进科学室找 胡萝卜
snuck into the science room to look for... carrots.
我只是想找到女王
I was just trying to get to the queen.
全世界最好的女王
The best queen in all the land.
拉倒吧 你真丢人
Give it a rest. You're an embarrassment.
还有比兔子更好的故事吗
So, anyone have a better story than the rabbit?
我很失望 尤其是你 切万
I'm very disappointed. Especially with you, Chevon.
我唯一一次在办公室见到你
The only time I see youin my office is when you're pleading with me
是你恳求我创造一个高于A+的分数
to create a grade higher than an A plus.
我还是觉得"A平方"挺好
I still like "A squared."
我想知道发生了什么事
I'd like to know what's going on.
我也一样 巫术把我带到了这个陌生的地方
As would I. Some sorcery has brought me to this strange land.
是吗 你从厨房♥拿了杯子和盘子
Really? You took cups and plates from the kitchen,
把礼堂弄得一团糟
made a mess of the auditorium.
最糟糕的是
And worst of all, the muffins
你偷的松饼和馅饼是在面包义卖♥♥偷的
and tarts you stole came from the bake sale
他们在为无家可归的人筹款呢
which was to raise money for the homeless.
是你偷了馅饼
It was you who stole the tarts.
-把他们的头砍了 -什么 不行
- Off with their heads. - What? No.
-你说什么 -你说什么
- Excuse me? - Excuse me?
注意你的语气 你已经惹了很多麻烦
I'd watch your tone. You're already in a lot of trouble.
我会打电♥话♥给你们父母 让你们停课
I'm gonna call your parents and suspend all of you.
不 拜托 我从来没有迟到过
No! Please. I've never even had a tardy slip.
听我们解释 这只是一个小误会
If you hear us out, you'll see it was a simple misunderstanding.
说吧
I'm listening.
越来越精彩了
This is getting good.
我们以前经常出去玩
We used to hang out all the time.
我们会一起去书店
We'd go to the bookstore together.
我们相处得很好
We got along.
但现在柯蒂斯总是太忙 顾不上我了
But now, Curtis is always too busy for me.
同情你 我也知道有兄弟姐妹的艰辛
I sympathize. I too know the hardships of having a sibling.
我姐妹认为她很特别 因为她总是读书
My sister thinks she's so special because she reads all the time.
柯蒂斯也一样
It's the same with Curtis.
他是篮球明星
He's the big basketball star,
所以爸爸妈妈把注意力都放在他身上
so Mom and Dad give him all the attention.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
柯蒂斯正在长大 你也一样
Listen. Curtis is growing up and so are you.
你们可能没有那么多时间在一起了
You might not spend as much time together,
但他是你哥 他会永远在你身边
but he is your brother, and he will always be there for you.
除了现在
Except for now, apparently.
如你所见 我们显然被陷害了
As you can see, we've clearly been framed.
要我说 应该是春山中学的八年级生干的
If you ask me, my money's on those eighth-graders at Spring Hill Middle.
你以为我会信吗
You honestly expect me to buy that?
告诉我发生了什么事 否则你们要被停课
Tell me what happened or you're all suspended.
"悬浮" 悬浮在你们的语言中
"Oh, suspend." I assume "Suspend"
应该就是"把他们的头砍了"吧
means "Off with their heads" In your language.
太傲慢了 你为什么不回应
What insolence. Why do you not respond?
其实吧 这件事很有趣
Okay. The thing is-- It's pretty funny actually.
这个女孩说得对 的确很有趣
The girl is right. It is funny.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
是我在礼堂开派对的
I was the one who had the party in the auditorium,
闯进科学室是我的主意
and it was my idea to break into the science room.
-不 -别怪他们
- No. - Don't blame them.
鲁本 别说了
Ruben, stop.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
把我的馅饼给我 否则你就倒霉了
Give me my tarts or suffer your fate.
可能是在宣泄吧
I guess I'm acting out.
鲁本 你不用这样
Ruben, you don't have to.
让他说下去 鲁本 请说
Let him talk. Ruben, please.
好吧
Well...
搬来这里对我来说有点难熬
I guess since moving here it... it's been kinda hard.
我在学校没有朋友
I mean, I have no friends at school.
当我回家和爷爷在一起的时候
And when I come home to spend time with my grandpa,
他宁愿和切文在一起
he'd rather be hanging out with Chevon. Which--
对不起 这真的很奇怪
Sorry. It's just weird.
还有一件事
Oh, and that's another thing.
我奶奶死了 真是太难受了
My grandma died, which is super sad.
我家的公♥寓♥很小 这个城市很吵
The apartment is small. The city is loud.
我也没有地方滑滑板
And there's nowhere to ride my skateboard.
我试着交朋友
And I've tried to make friends,
但是到头来我却伤了柯蒂斯的肩膀
but the closest I've come is hurting Curtis' shoulder.
现在切万的优秀学业被毁了
And now, Chevon's academic record is ruined.
作为奖励
And as a bonus,
我们还被幽灵缠住了 这可能也是我的错
we're being haunted by a ghost, which probably is my fault too.
幽灵
Ghost?
我们最近喜欢这么说
It's just something the kids are saying these days.
好吧
Well?
-鲁本 说的不错 -对不起
- That was some speech, Ruben. - I'm sorry.
首先 你奶奶去世