剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
不准在走廊滑板
No skateboarding in the hall.
我没滑
Oh. I wasn't using it.
不准在大厅吃饭 我们有食堂
No eating in the hall. We have a cafeteria.
没事的 我喜欢一个人吃饭
It's okay. I like eating alone.
你可以一个人在食堂吃饭
You can eat alone in the cafeteria with everyone else.
-小心 -柯蒂斯 你没事吧
- Watch out! - Curtis! Are you okay?
我这只手要投球的
Oh, my shooting arm.
给 用我的冰袋吧
Here. Take my ice pack.
我叫鲁本
I'm Ruben.
我是新来的
I'm new.
第一季 第一集
我很喜欢这个漫画 但是佐助为什么老是那么混♥蛋♥
I like the issue, but why is Sasuke such a jerk all the time?
伙计 他们家族就剩他一个人了
Dude. He's the last surviving member of his village.
多难受啊
That's, like, super hard to deal with.
嗯 但他干嘛拿鸣人出气
Yeah, but he doesn't have to take it all out on Naruto.
新人可太不容易了
It's not easy being the new kid.
这你肯定最清楚 你在那边怎么样
You would know. So, how goes it there?
我想想 这个城市大约有十亿人
Let's see. There's about a billion people in this city.
我没有地方玩滑板了
There's nowhere for me to ride my skateboard.
城市总是很吵 我睡不着觉
The city is always loud, so I can't sleep.
今天我把汤洒了
And, oh, today I spilled
害学校里最受欢迎的孩子受伤了
soup and hurt the most popular kid in school.
你还带汤去学校
You bring soup to school?
我妈妈真会给我添麻烦
My mom's just trying to make my life as difficult as possible.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
至少你能和你爷爷在一起
At least you get to hang with your grandpa.
他怎么样了
So, how's he doing?
对他来说很难熬 我们也一样
It's been hard for him. For all of us.
来这里肯定有所帮助
Being here has definitely helped.
这下好了 现在我觉得我不该抱怨了
Well, great. Now I feel bad for complaining.
没毛病啊 你知道你听上去像谁吗
You should. You know who you sound like?
不要说鸣人啊
Don't say Naruto.
亲爱的 你看到我的钥匙了吗
Hey, hon. Have you seen my keys?
小凯
Hey, Kai.
雷娜女士
Hi, Miss Reyna.
晚点打给我 鲁本 我们可以看电影什么的
Call me later, Ruben. And we can watch a movie or something.
好 再见
Okay, cool. Later.
伙计 我知道你喜欢小凯
Listen, bud. I know you love Kai,
但你要努力交朋友
but you were gonna make an effort to make friends.
妈妈 我试过了 但这里的人都很差劲
Look, Mom, I've tried, but everyone here is lame.
这不是我的错
So it's not my fault.
你放学回家时
You were also gonna empty
还要记得清空午餐袋
your lunch bag when you got home from school.
冰袋呢
Where's the ice pack?
我借给受伤的同学了
I lent it to this kid who hurt himself.
我们一起吃了午饭
We were sort of having lunch together.
你不用一个人在储物柜旁边吃午饭就好
I'm glad you're not eating lunch alone at your locker anymore.
-这位新朋友叫什么名字 -柯蒂斯吧
- What's this new friend's name? - Curtis, I think.
既然我有新朋友了 我能给小凯打回去了吗
Well, since I have a new friend, can I call Kai back?
不行 下楼去店里帮你爷爷
No. Go downstairs. Help your grandfather in the store.
对了 妈妈 午餐别给我带汤了吧
And, Mom? Maybe no more soup for lunch?
爷爷
Hey, Grandpa.
切万
Chevon.
你觉得怎么样
So, what did you think of it?
挺好的 谢谢
Cool book. Thanks.
《心智探奇》还不错吗
How the Mind Works was cool?
是啊 我不知道我在大学要学什么了
Yeah. Now I don't know what my major should be in college.
我原来想学数据科学 但现在想学心理学了
I was thinking Data Science, but now maybe Psychology.
-你多大来着 -十二岁
- How old are you again? - Twelve.
你还有时间
You have time.
你还好吗
So, how are you doing?
挺好的 有点累 但喝点咖啡就行了
Fine. A bit tired, but nothing a little coffee won't fix.
奶奶死后
Your energy level has changed
你的能量水平改变了吗 这不是好兆头
since Grandma's death? Not a good sign.
行了 不许看心理学书了
That's it. No more psychology books for you.
从现在起 闲书少读点吧
From now on, you're on a strict diet of beach reading.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我没事 切万 虽然泰丝死了 但她仍然在我心中
I'm fine, Chevon. Even though Tess is gone, she's still with me.
尤其是这里 她喜欢这家书店
Especially here. She loved this store.
真是个惊喜 切万来了
What a surprise. Chevon's here.
爷爷借了我一本书
Grandpa lent me a book.
这是书店 不是图书馆
Well, it's a bookstore, not a library.
不好意思 你们俩好好谈谈
Pardon me. I'll leave you two to talk about
现在孩子们喜欢讨论的话题吧
whatever it is kids talk about these days.
爷爷 喝完咖啡还累的话 一定要告诉我
Let me know if you're still tired after your coffee, Grandpa.
他不是你爷爷 他是我爷爷
He's not your grandpa. He's mine.
可惜我没有祖父母 所以我收养了他
Too bad. I don't have grandparents, so I've adopted him.
这可不是你说了算
It doesn't work that way.
我听说了汤的事
I heard about the soup.
怎么可能 这事才刚过去没多久啊
But how? It just happened.
两位老师在教师休息室说起了这件事
Two teachers were talking about it in the teachers' lounge.
-你为什么会在教师休息室 -他们允许我用微波炉
- Why are you in the teachers' lounge? - They let me use the microwave.
真棒
Great.
你不必一个人在储物柜旁边吃饭
You know, you don't have to eat alone at your locker.
我跟爷爷说
I told Grandpa...
你的爷爷
your grandpa...
欢迎你和我还有我的朋友坐在一起吃饭
that you're welcome to sit with me and my friends.
但你们总在午餐时做几何证明
Yeah, but you're always doing geometry proofs at lunch.
什么意思
What's your point?
我还是去把这些书摆回书架吧
I should just restack these.
然后他们开始互吼
So, they start yelling at each other.
特别搞笑 米娅抓住克洛伊的手臂
It was hilarious. And Mia grabs Chloe's arm--
-唐娜 疼啊 -这就疼了 你得练练肌肉了
- Donna, that hurt. - If that hurt, you need to lift weights.
没事 我回家冰敷一下就可以了
It's fine. I just need to ice it when I get home.
奇怪
Weird.
-我需要一本新书 -不 我没有时间
- Come on. I need a new book. - No. I don't have time for--
很快的 我们以前很喜欢这个地方啊
It'll take a second. We used to love this place.
记得吗 我们小时候
Remember? We used to spend hours
经常在这里看好几个小时的书
looking at books here when we were little.
我知道 但我不是小孩子了
Yeah, I know, but I'm not little anymore.
我正在慢慢长大 我们走吧
I'm getting older by the minute. So, let's go.
让我看看奇幻小说区
Just let me check the fantasy section.
好吧 两分钟
Fine. Two minutes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 工作
Nothing. Working.
你不用小声说话
You don't have to whisper.
这是书店 不是图书馆 记得吗
It's a bookstore, not a library, remember?
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
你好啊 你的胳膊怎么样
Hey, how are you doing? How is your arm?
这个还不错
This one's still pretty good.
好吧 我走了
Right. Yeah. Well, I better get going--
我的果汁
My juice.
你好
"Hello."
快走 唐娜
We're out of here, Donna.
-立刻 -嗯 我家的书够多了
- Now. - Yeah. I have enough books at home.
爸爸 我一直在想
So, Dad, I have been thinking
我们可以改善一下书店
of some ways we could improve the store.
书店不需要改善吧
Didn't know the store needed improving.
我可以像整理公♥寓♥一样整理一下书店
I could tidy it up like with the apartment.
你觉得需要改善吗 鲁本
You think it needs improving? Ruben?
这里又脏又冷
Well. It's dusty and cold
有些地板还不平整
and some of the floorboards are uneven.
这叫岁月感
It has character.
销♥售♥额在下降 爸爸
Sales are down, Dad.
你必须让书店与现代接轨
You have to modernize the store.
这里从我小时候就没变过
It hasn't been updated since I was a kid.
-没有坏 就不用修啊 -我刚刚才说它坏了
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. - I just said that it is broke.
谁想吃甜点
Who's hungry for dessert?
-切万 -来得正好 切万
- Hey, Chevon. - Perfect timing, Chevon.
你好
Hello.
"你好"是什么意思