剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
"Hello." What did you mean by that?
没什么 就是"你好"的意思
Nothing. I just meant hello as in "Hello."
你好 切万 你带了什么过来
Hello, Chevon. What have you got there?
奶奶著名的苹果派 她把秘方给了我
Grandma's famous apple pie. She gave me her secret recipe.
等一下 你没有家人吗
Wait a minute. Don't you have a family?
鲁本 我有 但他们不喜欢自♥制♥甜点
Yes, Ruben, I do. But they don't appreciate homemade dessert.
自♥制♥的 但是奶奶不做面皮啊
Homemade? But Grandma didn't make her own crusts.
是的 这是她的秘密 她是从商店买♥♥的
I know. That's her secret. Store-bought.
我很想她
I miss her.
我也想她
I miss her too.
想哭就哭吧 不哭也行
It's okay to cry, you know. Or not.
怎么舒服怎么来 节哀顺变
Whatever works. There's no one way to grieve.
听着 切万
Well, look, Chevon.
我们只是想好好吃顿家庭晚餐
We were just trying to have a nice family dinner.
我告诉你什么管用 苹果派
I'll tell you what works, pie.
我去拿盘子
I'll get the plates.
你今天过得怎么样 有什么有趣的事吗
So how was your day? Anything interesting happen?
没有
No. Nothing.
谁要吃派
Who wants pie?
-我要 -我要
- I do. - I do.
伙计 你好啊
Hey, man. How's it going?
肩膀怎么样 你听了我的建议吧
How's the shoulder? You did what I suggested, right?
是啊 我昨晚休息了
Yeah. I rested it last night.
你抬起来了吗 冷热敷交替了吗 缠起来了吗
Did you elevate it? Alternate ice and heat? Wrap it?
好吧 我其实没读你的短♥信♥ 但我没事 瞧
Okay. So, I didn't actually read your text, but I'm fine, see?
试试看 来吧 来啊
Roll up. Come on. Here we go.
-再来一个 来啊 伙计 -柯蒂斯
- One more. Come on, man. - Curtis.
这是什么动作
What kind of move is that?
你是篮球运动员啊 才怪
You're supposed to be a basketball player. Psych.
一起过来 你看到了吗
"Come together." Do you see that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一起过来 你没看到吗
"Come together." You don't see that?
我只看到了纸杯蛋糕 太棒了
All I see are cupcakes. Score.
我知道你说过我不该在学校和你说话
I know you said I'm not supposed to talk to you at school,
但是发生了一件毛骨悚然的事情
but something creepy is going on.
-菜单板上写着 -一起过来
- The menu board says, "Come"-- - "Come together."
嗯 我也看到了
Yeah. I see it too.
这是你的错
It's your fault.
这怎么是我的错
How exactly is it my fault?
自从你搬到这里 我们就看到奇怪的留言
Ever since you moved here, we're seeing bizarre messages.
我原来住的地方也没看到过留言啊
I never saw messages where I used to live,
也许是你的错
so maybe it's your fault.
伙计们 住口 你们觉得其他人看到了吗
Guys! Stop it. Do you think anyone else sees it?
看到了 切万
Yeah. Chevon.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
-我不知道你在说什么 -得了吧
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Drop it.
一起过来 我们都看到了
"Come together." We all see it.
是的 但是好像只有我们能看到
Yeah, but I think we're the only ones,
因为其他人都没有反应
'cause nobody else is reacting.
好吧 我看到了 但我有一个合理的解释
Fine. Maybe I do see it. But there's a logical explanation.
是幽灵作祟
It's a ghost.
什么 幽灵
What? Ghost?
也许我们产生了幻觉
Maybe we're hallucinating.
看到不存在的东西 压力大就会这样
Seeing things that aren't there? Stress can make you do that.
我知道我压力很大 搬来这里并不容易
Well, I know I'm stressed. Moving here hasn't been easy.
我马上要参加一个很重要的篮球比赛
I have a big basketball game coming up.
我没有压力啊
I'm not stressed.
我很兴奋 而且有点饿了 但绝对没有压力
Maybe excited and a little hungry, but definitely not stressed.
你有的 你只是不知道罢了
Yes, you are. You just don't know it.
我们就当作是因为压力 忘掉这件事吧
Look, let's just say it's stress and forget about all this.
我觉得可以
Works for me.
好的
Okay.
我的耳朵和胡须 我的怀表停了
Oh, my ears and whiskers! My pocket watch has stopped!
那我怎么知道我上班有没有迟到呢
How shall I know if I'm late for work?
不好意思
Excuse me. Pardon me.
你知道几点了吗 我迟到了 我不能让女王等我
Do you have the time? I'm late. I can't keep the queen waiting.
先生 你知道几点了吗 不知道吗
Sir, do you have the time? No ticks? No tocks?
那是你的宠物兔子吧
Please tell me that's your pet rabbit.
小姐 我是兔子先生
That's Mr. W. Rabbit to you, ma'am.
如果你不介意 能告诉我一下几点了吗
If you don't mind, I'd appreciate the time.
好吧 起码我们没看到留言嘛
Well, at least we're not seeing messages anymore.
快8点了
It is almost 8:00.
我的妈呀 我就知道
Oh, my dear paws! I knew it.
我迟到了 女王在等我了
I'm late. I've kept the queen waiting.
-再见 -你哪儿也不许去
- Bye. - You're not going anywhere.
有一只会说话的兔子 除了我们谁也看不见
There's a talking rabbit that nobody can see but us.
没错 怎么可能呢
Exactly. How is that even possible?
那个给我们留言的幽灵
I think the ghost who was sending us messages
又给我们送来一只兔子
also sent us the rabbit.
或许兔子就是幽灵
Or maybe the rabbit is a ghost.
一只鬼兔子 挺吓人 但很可爱
A ghost rabbit. Scary, but cute.
世上没有鬼 唐娜
There isn't a ghost, Donna.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
你看过的鬼故事有我多吗
Have you read as many ghost stories as I have?
这是典型的幽灵行为
'Cause this is classic ghost behavior.
好吧 除了兔子部分
Well, except for the rabbit part.
走吧 否则我们会迟到的
Come on, or we'll be late.
迟到 看来我们五个人一样啊
Late? That makes five of us.
女王很野蛮的 我必须马上找到她
And the queen, she will be savage. I must find her at once!
我们先去上课 放学后在这里见面 好吗
Let's just get through our day and meet back here after school. Cool?
太迟了 太迟了
Oh, so late. So late.
拜托 你好 女王不会容忍♥我迟到这么久的
Please. Hello? The queen will not tolerate such lateness.
请快一点 没时间了
Please hurry. There's no time. No time at all.
一分一秒一毫秒都等不了了 拜托
No minutes. No seconds. No milliseconds. Please!
帮帮我啊
A little help?
离开这里 我们在测验呢
Get out of here. We're in the middle of a test.
但是没时间了 请立刻带我去见女王
But there's no time! Please take me to the queen at once.
我已经迟到很久了
I'm terribly, terribly late.
-别烦我 -我
- Leave me alone. - I--
抱歉 我的铅笔断了 就向切万要了一支
Sorry. I asked Chevon for an extra pencil 'cause mine broke.
太可怕了
Horrifying.
拜托 不是你 对不起 做得很好 但我在找
Please. No, not you. Sorry. Nicely done, but I'm looking--
是你 护送我去女王的住处吧
You. Yes, you. I demand you escort me to Her Majesty's quarters.
什么 不
What? No.
我也这么想 希望你下次能进步 柯蒂斯
My thought exactly. I expected better, Curtis.
-这是什么 -你在干什么 住手
- What is this? - What are you doing? Stop.
-这是地图吗 -还给我
- Is this a map? - Give it back.
这不是地图 我怎么才能回到女王身边
Well, this isn't a map! How will I ever return to my queen?
你对成绩不满意
You're unhappy with your grade,
但是揉起来并不能改变成绩
but crumpling it up is not gonna change it.
不好意思 我恳求您 请带我去见女王吧
Excuse me. I beseech thee, please take me to the queen.
否则她会揍我的 毫无疑问
Else she'll have my hide, sure as ferrets are ferrets.
我不知道你在说什么 但你很可爱
I have no idea what you're talking about, but you're adorable.
别这么跟我说话 我喜欢 非常喜欢
Don't talk to me like I-- I like that. I like that very much.
感觉 就是这里 太舒服了
That feels-- Yes, right there. Right there. That's the spot.
抱歉 切万 肯定出事了
Sorry, Chevon. Something's going on.
别告诉我是因为压力
And don't tell me it's stress.
我知道 现在我真的压力山大
I know, and now I'm stressed for real.
-那只兔子在我考试时太让我分心了 -没道理啊
- That rabbit distracted me during my test. - Doesn't make sense.
我告诉你们 这在我以前的学校从来没有发生过
I'll tell you one thing. This never happened at my old school.
这在任何学校都没有发生过吧
I'm pretty sure it's never happened at any school.
这不是我写的
I didn't write this.
从头开始 开始什么
"Begin at the beginning." Beginning of what?
一天的开始 时间的起始
Beginning of the day? Beginning of all time?
我们的第一条留言是在书店
Our first message was at the bookstore.
也许我们得去那里
Maybe we need to go there.
走吧
Let's go.
站住
Stop.
柯蒂斯 有事找你
Curtis? A word?
我会追上你们的
I'll catch up to you.
桑德斯老师刚刚告诉我 你上次考试得了D