剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
I didn't.
他在动
He's moving.
那不是谢尔汗
That's not Shere Khan...
那是巴格拉
that's Bagheera.
没想到还有这种反转
Okay, that is a plot twist I did not see coming.
他是毛克力的朋友 对吧
He's friends with Mowgli, right?
巴格拉 我们认识毛克力
Bagheera, we know Mowgli.
他想告诉我们一些事情吧
I think he's trying to tell us something.
愤怒的事情
Something angry.
没有毛克力 我们无法跟它沟通
I guess we can't talk to him without Mowgli.
别担心 它是《丛林奇谭》的好人
Don't worry. He's one of the good ones in The Jungle Book.
但它也是一只豹子
But he's still a panther.
它的动物本能随时都会爆发
His animal instincts could kick in at any moment.
它好像想让我们跟着它
I think he wants us to follow him.
我们来对地方了
I think we're in the right place.
看那只大猫
Look at that big cat!
来者不善啊
Seems rather mean.
我可以摆平它
I could take him.
它们说话了 毛克力肯定在附近
They're talking. Mowgli must be close.
切万 你没事吧
Chevon, are you okay?
那就是上个月差点咬到我的狗
That's the dog that almost bit me last month.
如果我攻击你 那一定是你活该吧
If I attacked you, you must've deserved it. I think.
我眼神没以前好了
I mean, I can't really see as well as I used to.
是的 它几乎瞎了
It's true, he's nearly blind.
请不要吃我们 大猫
Please don't eat us, oh mighty cat!
这太荒谬了 如果我愿意
This is absurd. I could eat all of them
我可以把它们当作轻早餐都吃了
as a light breakfast, if I truly wanted.
巴格拉 我们现在能听到你说话了
Bagheera, we can hear you now!
听清楚了
Now hear me loud and clear.
走开 让我和那个小崽子说话
Stand aside and let me speak to the man-cub
否则我马上就把你们吃了
or else I will make a meal of you with frightening haste.
转念一想 我们还是走吧
On second thought, maybe we should leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴格拉 你在这里干什么
Bagheera? What are you doing here?
我一直在观察你
I've been watching.
我想确保你能融入人类的世界
I wanted to be sure you fit into the world of humans.
我表现如何
How am I doing?
凑合吧
Could be better.
毛克力 我们得把狗带回救助站
Mowgli, we need to take the dogs back to the shelter.
不 它们不能待在笼子里 它们是我的种群
No. They don't belong in cages. They're my pack.
按照丛林自♥由♥生物的法则
You can't take them,
你们不能带走它们
by the rules of the free people of the jungle.
这里不是丛林
We're not in the jungle.
毛克力 在某些地方 种群并非是动物
Mowgli, in some places, the pack isn't always animals.
看看你 你是狼群里的幼崽
Look at you. You were a man-cub in a wolf pack.
这些狗属于人类
These dogs belong with human packs.
如果你们答应我们为所有的狼找到人类种群
We will leave this jungle if you promise
我们就离开这片丛林
to find human packs for all the wolves.
你是说狗吧
You mean "Dogs."
是的 唐娜
Yes, Donna.
这就是开书店的人住的地方 好吧
So this is where the man with the books lives. Okay.
我真不敢相信我们终于和你说话了 斯宾诺莎
I can't believe we're finally talking to you, Spinoza.
你很高兴吗
You're happy?
我有太多话要说 终于有人能听到我的话了
I have so much to say and finally someone can hear me.
你真是只小猫
You are quite a small cat.
我的魅力可以弥补我的尺寸
What I lack in size I make up for in charm.
斯宾诺莎 你认识我奶奶 对吧
Hey, Spinoza, you knew my grandma, right?
-特雷莎·雷纳 -泰丝
- Teressa Reyna. - Oh, Tess?
我们很熟 我四年前认识她的 还是三年
That was my girl. I met her four years ago. Or was it three?
我只记得 那是一个炎热的夏日
All I remember, it was a hot summer day.
因为我看到了屠夫的衣服
I know that on account of what the butcher was wearing.
穿背心的成年人 太不靠谱了
A grown man in a tank top? Mm-mm. That ain't right.
这只猫好奇怪
This cat is very strange.
我奇怪 你的头发这辈子都没好好梳过吧
Me? Your hair hasn't been combed in, what, your whole life?
我说到哪了
Now where was I?
-你奶奶给我拿了牛奶 -抱歉打断你 但是
- Your grandma brought me milk-- - Sorry to cut you off, but,
我想知道最近的事
I was actually wondering about more recently,
比如她死前的事
like before she died.
你知道我奶奶有什么未了之事吗
Do you happen to know if my grandma had any unfinished business?
我正在告诉你
I'm trying to tell you,
但我不能跳着说啊
but I can't just cut in the middle of the story.
你又听不懂
It won't make no sense.
我说到哪了 热牛奶 对吧
So where was I? Oh, yes. The warm milk, right?
鲁本 这里怎么回事
Ruben, what is going on in here?
这些动物是从哪里来的
Where did these animals come from?
我们在街上找斯宾诺莎的时候发现的
We found them on the road while we were looking for Spinoza.
是的 它们是流浪狗 没有家
Yeah, they're strays, and they don't have a home.
你们很有爱心 但是我们得把它们送去救助站
You are very sweet, but they have to go to the shelter.
你肯定这么说啊 绑匪
Of course you'd say that, kidnapper.
它们不想去救助站
They don't wanna go to the shelter.
它们真可爱
Yeah, they're so cute.
它们不能住在这里
Well, they can't live here.
我们可以在书店举♥行♥宠物收养会
We could hold a pet adoption at the bookstore.
人们不会去书店买♥♥狗的
People don't go to a bookstore to get a dog.
为什么 我觉得这是个好主意
Why not? I think it's a great idea.
是啊 我们可以称之为"狗狗伴读"
Yeah. We could call it "Words And Wags."
或者"和你最爱的宠物一起阅读"
Or "Read With Your Favorite Breed."
我喜欢
I like it.
拜托 妈妈 你不是想增加人流量吗
Come on, Mom, you're always talking about getting more people in the store.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
-太好了 -开始准备吧
- Great news! - Let's do it. Yes.
这计划听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
佩珀 别舔水槽 太恶心了
Pepper, don't lick the sink. Gross.
你想成为我的朋友吗
You wanna be my friend?
柯蒂斯呢
Where's Curtis?
历史
别停 热风吹毛真是太舒服了
Oh, don't stop. The hot air makes my fur tickle.
这让我想起你奶奶踢了我一脚
This reminds me of that time your grandma nearly tripped on me,
差点摔倒
but didn't.
这故事真棒
Great story.
是吧 她都没有说对不起
I know. And she didn't even say sorry.
我至少有两周没看她
I didn't look at her for at least two weeks.
什么使古埃及人免受外来攻击
"What shielded ancient Egyptians from foreign attack?"
金字塔
The pyramids.
错 是沙漠
Wrong. It was the desert.
布莱泽
对狗来说还不错
Not bad for dogs.
我很清楚 因为我在囚禁中长大
And I should know. I grew up in captivity,
所以我知道这不仅仅是外表的问题
which is how I know it's not just about appearance.
这些人类
These humans will be looking
不光会观察漂亮的爪子
for more than just a pretty set of paws.
佩珀 如果你想找到一个家
Pepper, if you want to find a home,
就得学习礼貌
you're going to have to learn some manners.
对不起 我以为我看到了一个球
Sorry. I thought I saw a ball.
法老
Pharaoh.
开罗
Cairo.
奥西里斯
Osiris.
你真的弄成了 太厉害了
You really pulled it all together. I'm impressed.
狗狗伴读
希望能成功
Hopefully it works.
肯定是方片四
Oh, it's gonna be the four of diamonds.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
我小的时候 他常耍这个把戏
He used to do that trick all the time when I was little.
书店每来一个孩子 他都会耍这个把戏
And with every kid that came to the store.
你小时候应该觉得很酷
I guess if you're little, it'd be cool.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
对不起 我不知道我怎么了
Sorry. I don't know what came over me.
只是 看着我爸
Just... seeing my dad...
回忆起很多美好的回忆
brings back a lot of good memories.
让我想起奶奶
Makes me miss Grandma.
我也是
Me too.
我没意识到搬到这里对你来说也很难
I guess I didn't realize moving here has been hard for you too.