剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
to the last syllable of recorded time.
过去的日子是把傻瓜引向尘土飞扬的死亡之路
Yesterdays have lighted fools to the way of dusty death--"
希奇来了 他找到我了 鲁本 希奇在追我
Hitch is here! He found me, Ruben. Hitch is coming after me!
熄灭吧 熄灭吧 短暂的烛光
"Out, out, brief candle!"
他来了 你得把我藏起来
He's closin' in. You gotta hide me!
-救救我 鲁本 救救我 -住口
- Help me, Ruben! Help me! - Okay, stop!
生活就像行走的影子 一个可怜的演员
"Life's like a walking shadow, a poor player that--"
-鲁本 -快点 鲁本
- Ruben! - Come on, Ruben!
好吧
Okay!
对不起
Sorry.
你确定你看到他了
And you're sure you saw him?
是啊 我不会认错希奇的
Yeah. I'd know Hitch's face anywhere.
也许他还在学校
Maybe he's still at the school?
也许他就不在学校 我觉得希奇根本不存在
Maybe he was never there. I don't think Hitch is real.
-你不相信我 -老实说 不相信
- You don't believe me? - Honestly, no.
我不相信你那套"切万小姐 乐意效劳"的说辞
And I'm not buying your whole, "Miss Chevon, much obliged" Stuff.
你读过西部文学吗 他们就是这样说话的
Have you ever even read a Western? That's exactly how they talk.
你是真的瞎
How can you be so blind?
为什么鲁本在学校没看见希奇
How come Ruben hasn't seen Hitch in school?
为什么我们都没有看见
How come none of us have?
牛仔 除非我亲眼看到希奇
Hey, cowboy, I'm not believing another word you say
不然我是不相信你的
until I see Hitch for myself.
希奇