剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
especially movie night.
你经常和我分享你的零食
You always shared your snacks with me.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
从现在起 我要更努力了
From now on, I'm going to make more of an effort.
比如日常散步 即使是在我在妈妈家也一样 好吗
Like daily walks. Even on the days where I'm at Mom's. Okay?
好吧 但是别去宠物狗公园了 好吗
I suppose. But no more dog park, okay?
成交
Deal.
西区动物服务中心
你妈妈的坦白缩小了搜索范围
Your mom's confession helped narrow the search.
但真正的突破点是白蚁部落
But the real break was the horde of termites
从一群蚂蚁那里听说
who heard from a bunch of ants
这个救助站发现了一只礼服猫
that this shelter found a tuxedo cat.
这只猫为什么会在这里
Why would the cat be here?
如果一个动物没有家
If an animal doesn't have a home,
他们就会把它们带到救助站
they bring 'em here to the shelter.
-什么时候吃晚饭 -但是它们为什么在笼子里
- When is dinnertime? - But why are they in cages?
-这儿有只小狗 -这样它们就无法伤人了
- Little dog here. - So they don't hurt anyone.
看起来是它们受到了伤害
It seems like they are the ones being hurt.
你能带我回家吗 求你了
Would you take me home? Please?
这里不是狼该待的地方
This is no place for a wolf.
斯宾诺莎
Spinoza.
终于找到你了
Finally.
我不明白 为什么她不能像其他动物一样说话
I don't get it. Why can't she talk, like all the others?
毛克力呢
Where's Mowgli?
什么
What the--
升职没戏了
There goes my promotion.
他不见了
He's gone.
把那些狗也带走了
And he took the dogs with him.
-跟上 我会保护你们的 -快走
- Come with me! I'll keep you safe! - Please move... Let's go!
-走吧 -等等我
- Let's go! - Wait for me.