剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
他的意思是"禁足"
He means "Grounded."
是的 我得甩掉你
Yes, sir. I needed to get you out of the way.
我应该向你道一个歉
I guess I owe you an apology.
还是两个 三个吧
Or two. Or three.
没关系 只是
It's okay. Just,
下次省点劲 相信你哥就行了
next time, save yourself the trouble and trust your brother.
我会的
I will.
唐娜 柯蒂斯 鲁本受伤了
Uh, Donna, Curtis. Ruben's hurt.
你还好吧
You okay?
不 我的脚踝受伤了
No, I think I messed up my ankle.
好像是扭了 好疼
Twisted it or something, 'cause it hurts.
去看医生吧
You need to get that looked at.
我知道我们可以去哪里
I know where we can go.
紧急医疗人员刚把他送来
EMT's just brought him in.
严重胃痛 发烧39.4度 晕过去了
Severe stomach pain, fever of 103. Fainted from the dizziness.
疼痛在肋骨下方
The pain is located just below the rib.
听起来像肾结石
Sounds like a kidney stone.
我会照顾他的 七号♥病房♥的女士准备缝针
I'll take care of him. Prep the woman in room seven for stitches.
隔壁床上有位男士胳膊骨折了
And I have a man with a fractured arm in the next bed.
让X光片室留个位置
Let X-ray know to make room for him.
这就去
On it.
医 劳拉
D... Ooh, Laura.
给三号♥病房♥打D5W吊水
Can you run a D5W drip in three
给六号♥病房♥准备毒理检查
and also prep a tox screen for six?
里夫斯医生让我
Dr. Reeves has me...
这就去
On it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里好紧张
It gets intense around here.
是啊
I guess.
你妈妈真了不起
Your mom's pretty amazing.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
不疼 疼
No. Yeah.
对不起 我有点紧张
Sorry, I'm just a little nervous.
别担心 鲁本 你的脚踝看起来没那么严重
Nothing to worry about, Ruben. Your ankle doesn't look that bad.
我们会帮你治疗的
We're gonna get you all fixed up.
我和你妈妈说过了 她正在路上
And I spoke to your mom. She's on her way.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是怎么回事
What's going on in here?
这是我女儿 切万
This is my daughter, Chevon.
你经常提起的那位啊
Ah, who you talk about all the time.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这是她的朋友鲁本 他的脚踝受伤了
And this is her friend, Ruben, who's hurt his ankle.
你是怎么受伤的
So, how'd you hurt it?
我被绳子绊倒了
I, uh, tripped over some rope.
好的 照几张X光吧
Okay, let's get some X-rays.
别担心 她很厉害的
Don't worry. You're in good hands.
你可能已经知道了
You probably already know this,
这里没有你妈妈可不行
but nothing around here gets done without your mother.
坚持一下 我去填点资料
Okay. Hang tight. I gotta get some paperwork.
妈妈
Mom.
谢谢你照顾鲁本
Thanks for taking care of Ruben.
没事的 亲爱的 你的朋友看上去挺好的
No problem, honey. Your friend seems really nice.
-我要向你道歉 -为什么
- I need to apologize. - For what?
我因为科学展生你的气了
For getting so upset with you about the science fair
还有博物馆和晚餐的事
and the museum and the dinners.
这些事有什么大不了的
I mean, really, who cares about that stuff?
这些事很重要
Those things are important.
那也比不上你在这里做的事 你得照顾病人
Not compared to what you do here. You take care of sick people.
就像医生说的 这里没了你可不行
And like the doctor said, you literally keep this place running.
难怪你回到家那么累呢
No wonder you're so exhausted when you get home.
是的 但我也是你的妈妈
Yeah, but I'm still your mom.
所以我不能再让你失望了
So, no more disappointing you.
卡马里罗小子
Camarillo Kid,
我只想说 尽管发生了这一切
I just want to say that, despite everything,
我还是很喜欢你
I still really like you.
我们在一起玩得很愉快 我知道在你的内心深处
We had some good times together. And I know, deep down inside,
你是个好人
you're a good person.
再见 搭档
So long, partner.
鲁本 你真是个好人
Ruben. That's mighty kind of you.
拜托 我是逗你玩的
Please. I was making all that up.
这叫演技
It's called acting.
再见 戴尔
Bye, Dale.
很高兴见到你 唐娜
Such a pleasure to meet you, Donna.
-再见 -再见 各位
- Bye. - So long, folks.
-再见 -我们走吧
- Bye. - Let's ride.
我真的以为他们会帮我们找到奶奶的信
I really thought they were gonna help us find Grandma's letter.
至少我们有钥匙了
At least we have the key.
也是
I guess.
但是如果我们找不到锁 钥匙就没用了
But a key is kinda useless if we can't find what it opens.
对不起 各位 我不是故意偷听
Sorry, folks. Don't mean to eavesdrop.
但你们需要帮忙找东西吗
But did y'all say you need help findin' somethin'?
我很擅长找东西的
'Cause I'm real good at findin' stuff.
这就是你们找到钥匙的地方吗
This is where you found the key?
这副眼镜能透视吗
Please tell me those give you X-ray vision.
是的 唐娜小姐
They sure do, Miss Donna.
太酷了
Super cool.
你们要找的东西应该是那个首饰盒
I think what you were searching for is in that jewelry box.
我们已经检查过里面了
Oh, we already looked inside.
你们检查的不够仔细
You didn't look hard enough.
奶奶肯定不想让别人找到这个
I don't think Grandma wanted anyone to find this.
直到现在 打开它
Until now. Open it.
-奶奶的信 -终于啊
- Grandma's letter. - Finally.
谢谢 戴尔 你又一次拯救了大家
Thanks, Dale. You saved the day... again.
没办法 我就擅长这个
What can I say? It's kinda my thing.
再见
Bye.
看来我奶奶释放牛仔的时候
Well, I guess my grandma knew
已经预见到这一切了
what she was doing when she released the cowboys.
太空牛仔
Space cowboys.
-是的 -但是真的好险啊
- Right. - Yeah. But that was a close one.
他们差点就在我们找到信件之前离开了
They almost got away before we found the letter.
我也要买♥♥一个
I gotta get one of those.
任务完成了 回到书里了
Mission accomplished. Back in the book.
只省一件事要做了
Only one thing left to do.
读这封信
Read this letter.
亲爱的泰丝 谢谢你昨天来看我
"Dearest Tess. Thank you for visiting me yesterday.
这么多年后见到你真是太高兴了
It was a delight seeing you after so many years.
我希望这个秘密不会让我们产生分歧
I wish this secret wasn't a cause for disagreement between us.
我重视你的判断
I value your judgment,
我很难过 这对你来说是个负担
and it pains me how this is a burden on you.
但这件事不该由你来说 我还没准备好
But it's not your story to tell. And I'm not ready."
什么秘密
What secret?
这封信的署名是"S"
The letter was signed "S."
"S"是谁
Who's "S"?