剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
-你是谁 -我是谁
- Who are you? - Who am I?
更好的问题应该是"我是我想的那个人吗"
I think the better question would be, "Am I who I think I am?"
这毫无逻辑啊
That doesn't make sense.
到底有没有呢
Either it does or it doesn't.
-没有 -还是有吧
- It doesn't. - Or does it?
不好意思 是女王派你们来的吗
Pardon. Has the queen sent you?
女王 不是
The queen? Uh, no.
所以你们既不请自来又粗鲁
So you are just both uninvited and rude.
进来 进来吧
Come in, come in.
把杯子倒满
Fill the cups!
我真的没有时间
I don't really have time for this.
现在六点了 茶点时间
It's 6:00. Teatime.
六点 我必须去找女王了
6:00. I really must find the queen.
现在不是六点 其实才三点半
It's not 6:00. It's actually 3:30.
瞧 时间还很多呢
See? Nothing but time.
你的头发 想被剪掉
Your hair... wants cutting.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
怎么了 我是疯子啊
Why, I'm mad of course!
但是别担心 我们这里都是疯子
But don't worry, we're all mad here.
我真的要生气了
I'm definitely getting mad.
这是要庆祝什么
So, uh, what's the occasion?
我们在庆祝拜托女王的控制
Well, we are celebrating finally being out of the queen's grasp.
我不知道这在哪里
I do not know where this is.
但我知道女王不在这里
But I do know it's where the queen is not.
事先声明 我没在庆祝
For the record, I am not celebrating,
我只是等女王回来
merely biding my time till the queen returns.
她统治着整个仙境
See, she rules all of Wonderland.
这不是仙境 这是中学
This isn't Wonderland. It's middle school.
不 我要去立刻去仙境
Oh, no. I need to get to Wonderland, posthaste.
擦一下嘴
All right. Wipe my mouth.
好了
Here we go.
喝杯茶再走吧
Not before you've had your tea.
但是我喝过了啊
But-- But I did have my tea.
什么 我
Wha-- Wha-- What? I--
你耍他
Hey, you tricked him.
我问的不是"哪里" 而是"为什么"
Now. I ask not "Where" But "Wherefore."
所以我要问 你们为什么会在这里
Therefore I ask, why are you here?
哥们 问个问题不用这么复杂吧
Dude, there's got to be an easier way to ask that.
我们不太确定 这是个谜
We're not sure exactly. It's a mystery.
谜 我喜欢谜题 我们需要线索
A mystery? I love mysteries! We need clues.
你不能拿走不属于你的东西
Hey, you can't take things that don't belong to you.
-那个 -给我读个故事
- Well, it-- - Read me a tale.
好的
Very well.
人类大脑的内部活动已经吸引了
"The inner workings of the human mind have fascinated s--"
-无聊 无聊 -好吧
- Boring, boring, boring, boring! - Very well.
-我还需要线索 -给我
- More clues. - Hey, give me that.
我说了还给我
I said, give it back now.
别闹了 这是我的测验
Come on, man. That's my test.
给我 我需要它
Come on. I need it.
拜托 拜托 不
Please, please. Oh, no.
-拜托 我需要它 -这毫无意义
- Please, I need that. - This is pointless.
也许我们该走了
Maybe we should just go.
我们哪儿也去不了
I don't think we're going anywhere.
幽灵写手
第一季 第二集
我从没见过方校长这么生气
I've never seen Principal Fong so angry.
真的吗 她经常生气啊
Seriously? She's angry all the time.
但是从来没有生过我的气
Yes, but never with me.
请原谅 你在做什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
我刚刚下载了《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
I just downloaded Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
这本书好奇怪
It's a really weird book.
看看
And check it out.
有一个茶话会
There's a tea party.
这就是声称自己疯了的那个人
That's the guy who said he was mad.
他真的是疯子 他叫疯帽子
He really is. He's the Mad Hatter.
-我还真没读过这本书 -我也是
- I've never actually read this book. - Me either.
我们得读读
We all need to.
这是我们解决这个谜团的唯一方法
That's the only way we're gonna solve this mystery.
既然这样 起来 我读书速度非常快
In that case, get up. I'm a fast reader.
总之 有个叫爱丽丝的女孩
Okay. So, in a nutshell, there's this girl named Alice
从兔子洞里掉下来
that falls down a rabbit hole,
遇到所有这些奇怪的角色
meets all these bizarre characters,
然后意识到这都是一个梦
and then realizes it's all a dream.
有遗漏吗
Did I miss anything?
不止如此 这是一个关于成长且保持童心的故事
It's more than that. It's about growing up but remaining a kid.
比如不会遗失
Like... not losing that
富有创造力的自己
part of you that can imagine crazy things.
当然 还有这个
Right. Of course. That too.
我很喜欢爱丽丝 我肯定可以和她成为朋友
I loved Alice. I would totally be friends with her.
太好了 唐娜
Great, Donna.
但是为什么幽灵写手会把这些人物从书中释放出来呢
But why did Ghost Writer release these characters from the book?
要不我们问问
Maybe we need to ask.
幽灵写手 你能听到我们说话吗
Ghost Writer, can you hear us?
幽灵听不到 但是整个城市都可以
The ghost can't, but the whole city can.
幽灵应该只能用文字交流
I think the ghost can only communicate with written words.
有人有几块钱吗
Does anyone have a couple of bucks?
谢谢
Thanks.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就像在书店一样
It's like in the bookstore.
幽灵写手用唐娜的果汁给我们写了一封信
Ghost Writer used Donna's juice to write us a message.
来吧 靠你了
Come on, buddy. Do your thing.
好吧 我没办法了
Well, I'm out of ideas.
你欠我两美元
You owe me two dollars.
我们知道幽灵写手把书中的人物放出来了
We know Ghost Writer let the characters out of the book.
也许我们得想办法把它们放回去
Maybe we need to find a way to put them back in.
我们得找到爱丽丝
I think we need to find Alice.
唐娜 你好好看看 这里没有爱丽丝
Pay attention, Donna. There's no Alice here.
但是那本书叫《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
But it's called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
她是主人公 她一定在某个地方躲着
She's the hero of the book. She's gotta be around somewhere.
-我受不了了 -拜托 这是个好主意
- I can't deal with this right now. - Come on. It's a good idea.
-她说得有道理 -不 并没有
- She has a point. - No, she doesn't.
-还是有的 -我是家里最聪明的人
- She kinda does. - Well, I am the smart one in the family.
行了 回家吧
That's it. Go home.
-柯蒂斯 拜托 -我不回家
- Curtis, come on. - I'm not going home.
妈妈说你得听我的 我受不了你了 快回家
Mom said I'm in charge, and I can't deal with you right now. Go!
我迟到了 为什么我总是迟到
I'm late. Why am I always late?
它在哪里
Where is it?
你不能那样做 你在毁坏植物
You can't do that. You're ruining the plants.
我在找回家的路 我迟到了
I'm looking for a way back home. You see, I am late.
我知道 你告诉过我无数次了
Yeah. I know. You told me, like, a million times.
而且我读了这本书
Plus, I read the book.
什么书
What book?
算了 你在找一个兔子洞
Never mind. You're looking for a rabbit hole
这样你就可以在女王大喊"砍头"之前回到她身边
so you can get back to the queen before she yells, "Off with your head."
我的天啊
Oh, my fuzzy cottontail.
你觉得她会因为我迟到责怪我吗
Do you think she'll have my head for being late?
不 我不是故意让你着急的
Oh, no. I didn't mean to upset you.
我真的 是时候
I really must be-- It's time to--
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
我在下面 你好
I'm down here. Hello?
你能看见我吗 帮帮我 你好
Can you see me? Help me. Hello!
你好 帮助我
Hello. Help me.
救命
Help!
那是爱丽丝
That's Alice.
我听不见你说话 大点声
I can't hear you. Speak up.
我不知道怎么变大
I don't know how to get big.
要不试试大喊
Maybe if you tried screaming at the top of your voice?
这是最大声了
I-- I am.
等一下 在书中
Wait a minute. In the book,
爱丽丝会用扇子使自己变小
Alice used a fan to make herself small.
你好 我叫爱丽丝
Hello. My name is Alice.