剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
要是之前多来看看他们就好了
I just wish we'd visited more before it was too late.
对于爷爷来说还不算太晚
Well, it's not too late with Grandpa.
这些狗看起来真棒
The dogs look great.
跟你一毛钱关系都没有
Yeah. No thanks to you.
-你去哪儿了 -这里还要签到啊
- Where have you been? - Didn't know you were taking attendance.
那边怎么回事
What's going on over there?
你不喜欢这样的狗吗
Wouldn't you love to have a dog like this?
看到了吗 它喜欢你
See? He likes you.
看看她 看你左边
Look at her. To your left.
不 别转那么多
No, not that far left.
-好了 别叫 -别 转向另一边
- Okay, okay. Don't yell. - Don't-- Turn the other way.
不要旋转你的
Don't-- Rotate your--
还是算了 它太爱叫了
I don't think so. He barks too much.
它没有叫 好吧 它是叫了
He wasn't barking. Well, he was.
这是它的沟通方式
It's his way of communicating.
对不起
Sorry.
我跳得最高 看看我
I can hop the highest! Look at me!
这是我一生中最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life!
太好了 祝贺你
Okay, great. Congratulations.
谢谢 走吧
Thanks. Let's go.
我终于要回家了
I'm finally going home.
谢谢你今天所做的一切
Thank you for what you did today.
没事
It's cool.
我知道你不喜欢动物
I know you don't like the ways of the animals.
是的
Well, yeah.
到现在为止 我和人类相处得也不是很好
I too haven't had the best time with humans until now.
我的狼兄弟过去常给我讲人类的矛和火的故事
My wolf brothers used to tell me tales of their spears and fire.
吓到我了
It scared me.
肯定的
I bet.
但现在我看到了人类的另一面
But now I see there is another side to humans.
我现在明白你为什么喜欢这些动物了
And I guess I can see now why you like the animals.
它们真的很酷
They're actually pretty cool.
非常
Very...
酷
cool.
乡村书店
没希望了
It's hopeless.
不是的
That's not true.
没人要我
Nobody wants me.
别那样说话 当然有啦
Don't talk like that. Of course they do.
是吗 那你说一个人
Yeah? Name one.
我
Me.
你想收养我
You want to adopt me?
是的
Yeah, I do.
我们得说服我父母
We just have to convince my parents.
但是只要他们看你一眼
But once they get a good look at you,
那就不是问题了 因为你太可爱了
that won't be an issue because you're so cute.
你没仔细听 柯蒂斯
You're not listening to me, Curtis.
吊椅旋转就像游戏一样
A hanging chair spins. It's just like its own kind of game.
我们也可以再买♥♥个手柄
Or we can get a second controller,
你就可以和我一起玩游戏机了
and you can play with me on the new gaming setup.
很抱歉打扰你们
Okay. Sorry to interrupt whatever this is,
狗狗的书放在那架子上
but the dog books go on that shelf.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么是游戏机
What is a gaming setup?
我怎么跟你描述呢 就像
How do I describe it to you? It's like--
-浪费时间 -不 不是
- A waste of time? - No, it's not.
爸爸说我们需要妥协
Dad said we need to compromise.
我不会同意再买♥♥一个手柄的
I'm not saying yes to a second controller.
我们种群会把会议的争端交给头狼 阿克拉
In my pack, we bring council disputes to the head wolf, Akela.
让它来决定
And he decides.
也许我能帮你
Perhaps I can help you?
怎么帮 我们想要的东西不一样
I don't see how. We don't want the same thing.
你们父亲想要什么
Well, what does your father want?
或是小狼
Or the little wolf.
我不知道 我没想过
I don't know. Never really thought about it.
在我看来 你们应该做些有助于整个种群的事
It seems to me you should do something that helps the whole pack.
我知道我们应该买♥♥什么了
I know what we should get.
涉及游戏吗
Does it involve gaming?
领养宠物怎么样了
How was the pet adoption?
所有的狗都被领养了 所以我觉得很好
All the dogs were adopted. So, I'd say pretty great.
太好了 包里是什么
That is great. What's in the bag?
我们讨论了客厅该买♥♥些什么
Well, we talked about what we should get for the living room.
我们决定不需要吊椅
And we decided we don't really need a hanging chair.
虽然看起来会非常棒
Even though it would look amazing.
我们不需要新的游戏机
And I guess we don't need a new gaming setup.
同意 所以呢
Agreed. So?
我们买♥♥了个爆米花机
We got a popcorn maker.
这样我们可以一起看电影了 就像以前一样
Yeah, so we can have movie night together. Just like we used to.
我喜欢这个主意
I love that idea.
我们还给罗科买♥♥了吃的
And we even got treats for Rocco.
你把收银机拿回来了
You brought back the cash register.
我又想了想
I got to thinking.
这个收音机也是我们过去的一部分
This register's a part of our past
也许我们不需要改变一切
and... maybe we don't need to change everything.
咱们各退一步 两个都留着
How about a compromise? We keep both.
真的吗
Really?
我发现可以在那东西上玩拼字游戏
Well, I found out you can play Scrabble on that thing.
这就是大海的样子
So, this is what the ocean looks like?
完全不是我想象的那样
Not at all what I pictured.
想象一下 黑豹 他奶奶能读懂我的想法
Then picture this, panther. His grandma could read my thoughts.
她看着我说 你饿了吗
She looked at me and said, "Are you hungry?"
被她发现了 我真的饿了
And she just got me because I was hungry.
我不能再听毫无意义的故事了
I can't take another pointless story.
毛克力 你的城市服装呢
Mowgli, what-- what happened to your city clothes?
我不适合这里 我想念我的家
I do not fit in here. And I miss my home.
-但你适应得很好啊 -我必须回到丛林
- But you were doing so well. - I must return to the jungle.
不行 这不安全
You cannot. It's not safe,
毛克力 谢尔汗正在等你
Mowgli. Shere Khan will be waiting for you.
没关系 我不能生活在对谢尔汗的恐惧中
It does not matter. I cannot live in fear of Shere Khan.
而且我还有种群 我们可以一起打败它
Besides, I have my pack with me. Together we will defeat him.
我明白 从某些方面来说 我很嫉妒
I get it. In some ways, I'm jealous.
除了那只愤怒的老虎
Well, except for the angry tiger.
有时我希望我能回到我的老家
Sometimes I wish I could go back to my old home.
别难过 你也有自己的种群
Don't feel bad. You too have your pack.
是吗
I do?
对啊 柯蒂斯 切万和唐娜
Yes. Curtis, Chevon and Donna.
不 他们只是
No. They're just--
你的朋友 你很幸运
Your friends. You are very lucky.
柯蒂斯 开始吧 祝你好运
All right, Curtis. Here you go. Good luck.
你确定这能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
应该吧 这就是毛克力第一次从书中出来的地方
I think so. This is where Mowgli first came out of the book.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们以为你奶奶
We thought your grandma
释放毛克力是帮助我们和斯宾诺莎谈话
released Mowgli to help us talk to Spinoza.
我本来以为她肯定
I was sure she had something
跟奶奶的未了之事有关呢
to do with Grandma's unfinished business,
看来并没有
but I guess not.
浪漫小说就放在我旁边
And the romance novels were placed right next to me.
大家都知道我喜欢法律惊悚小说
Everyone knows I love legal thrillers.
所以我让她知道 我不喜欢那个
So I let her know I did not like that.
显然我们搞错了 斯宾诺莎只会让我头痛
Obviously, we got it wrong. All Spinoza gives me is a headache.
你去哪里了 你关注过最近的情况吗
Where have you been? Do you even care about what's going on around here?
你老是放我们鸽子
I'm sick of you blowing us off.
我没放鸽子 我在学习
I wasn't blowing you off. I was studying.
这不重要了 我的历史考试又不及格
Not that it mattered. I failed my history test again.
什么
What?
我以为我可以的 但是并不行
I thought I knew my stuff, but I didn't.
现在我离开篮球队了
And now I'm off the basketball team.
我很抱歉 我一直都不知道
I'm sorry. I had no idea.
老实说 我以为你是完美先生
Honestly, I thought you were Mr. Perfect.
顺便说一句 真的很讨厌