剧集 | 幽灵写手 | 导航列表
而且我长大以后 我想证明这一切发生过
Plus, when I'm older, I want proof this actually all happened.
那我们要怎么安置毛克力
So, what are we gonna do about Mowgli?
我们应该想办法把他放回书里吗
Should we figure out how to put him back in the book?
我们得先找到斯宾诺莎 看看她有什么要说的
Not until we find Spinoza and hear what she has to say.
我们再找动物聊聊吧 一定有谁看见过
We should talk to more animals. Someone must have seen something.
梅涅斯法老带领埃及迈进第一个王朝
The Pharaoh Menes led Egypt into what we call the First Dynasty.
即使他足够强大
And even though he was powerful enough
把上下埃及统一成一个国家
to unite Upper and Lower Egypt into one nation,
但法老还是在跟河马战斗后去世了
the pharaoh met his end after fighting a hippopotamus.
-你在干什么 -这是你们的种族会议吗
- What are you doing? - Is this your pack's council?
下来 下来
Get down. Get down!
抱歉 桑德斯老师 我只是为梅涅斯感到遗憾
Sorry, Mr. Saunders. I just really feel bad for Menes.
河马 太尴尬了
A hippopotamus? Man, that is just embarrassing.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我受不了那个小坏狗了
I couldn't stay with the mean runt.
他老是让我揉它的肚子
He tried to get me to rub his belly.
罗科确实喜欢被揉肚子
Rocco does love belly rubs.
这是蛇人
It's one of the snake people.
蛇也喜欢被揉肚子
You know, snakes like belly rubs too.
蛇先生 还是应该叫你蛇女士
Mr. Slithers, you're a Miss Slithers?
其实我叫琼 蛇先生
It's Joan, actually. Mr. Slithers!
这名字有点直白了 不是吗
A little on the nose, don't you think?
这名字不是我起的
I didn't name you.
你就是那个想说服桑德斯让你重新考试的人
You're the one who tried to get Saunders to let you retake your test.
挺勇敢的 但是我本可以告诉你那不管用
Nice try, but I could have told you it wasn't gonna work.
如果我知道可以问你的话 我就问了
Well, if I knew I could ask you, I would have.
那我怎么才能改变桑德斯的想法
How do I get Mr. Saunders to change his mind?
别急 你得付出一点代价
Not so fast. It'll cost you.
我和蛇打过交道
I have dealt with snakes before.
只要许诺给她很多羊 她就会开口
Promise her many goats, and she'll talk.
我们一只羊也没有
We don't have any goats.
你可以打开我的取暖灯
Maybe you could turn on my heat lamp.
你都不知道这感觉有多好
You have no idea how good that feels.
那桑德斯老师的事呢
What about Mr. Saunders?
我可以告诉你什么不该做 不要拍他马屁
I'll tell you what you don't do, try and butter him up.
不要谈论棒球 不是个好主意
All that talk about baseball. Bad move.
诚实就好 不要找借口
Just be honest. No excuses.
他很善良 给他个机会就好
He has a heart. Just give him a chance to use it.
明白 谢谢琼
Got it. Thanks, Joan.
还有告诉那个杰夫不要老敲我玻璃
And tell that kid Jeff to stop tapping my glass all the time.
寻猫启事
你在做什么
What's up?
没事 只是在给斯宾诺莎做传♥单♥
Nothing. Just making flyers for Spinoza.
没想到它对你这么重要
I didn't realize she was so important to you.
不是的 但是它对爷爷很重要
Well, she's not, but she's important to Grandpa.
我来帮你吧
Well, let me help.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
但是先尝尝这个
But first... try it.
城里最棒的沙威玛
Best shawarma in the city.
我高中的时候经常买♥♥
I used to get one all the time when I was in high school.
我称之为餐后点心
I called it my post-dinner snack.
爷爷做饭不是很好吃
Grandpa wasn't the best cook.
原来是遗传啊
Oh, so it runs in the family.
你可以自己做晚饭啊
Oh, feel free to make your own dinner.
-还不错 -只是不错
- Not bad. - "Not bad"?
这可是极品皮塔饼
This is perfection in a pita.
仿佛回到了高中
Oh, that takes me back.
这种感觉很奇怪
It's so weird.
我迫不及待想离开这个地方
I couldn't wait to get away from this place.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
如果我闭上眼睛
If I close my eyes,
这一切就像梦一样
it feels like this whole thing has been a dream,
我还是15岁 偷吃夜宵
and I'm still 15 years old and sneaking a late-night snack.
然后我睁开眼睛 就变成大人了
And then I open my eyes, and, whoa. I'm a grown-up,
还有了一个儿子
and I have a son.
我很难把这里当成自己的家
It's hard to imagine this place ever feeling like home to me.
孩子 我知道这对你来说变化很大
I know this has been a really big change for you, bud.
但你适应得很好 现在看起来更棒了
But I think you're doing so well. You seem to be doing better.
我很高兴你能跟切万成为好朋友
I'm really happy that you're hanging out with Chevon.
我们不算是朋友
Well, we're not exactly hanging out.
是吗 谁的短♥信♥
Oh, yeah? Who's that?
好吧 我们关系还不错
Okay. Maybe we're hanging out a little,
但是她真的也想把猫找回来
but she really wants to find the cat too.
我们明早先把寻猫启事贴起来
Well, we should get these flyers up first thing in the morning.
我去店里了
I am going to go to the store
-不然就晚了 -好的
- before it gets too late. - Okay.
你爷爷还在打牌 我去接他
I'm gonna pick your grandpa up at his card game.
这是紫色的外套
Is that a purple coat?
是啊
Uh... yeah.
等等 是你 是你抱走了斯宾诺莎
Wait. It was you! You took Spinoza!
你怎么知道
How did you know?
这不重要 重要的是事实
It doesn't matter. It's true.
我以为它只是在书店周围
I thought she was just a stray cat
晃悠的流浪猫 所以
that hung around the store, so...
我就带它去救助站了
I decided to take her to the shelter.
我们得找到它 哪个救助站
Well, we have to find her. What shelter?
其实我们没去救助站
Well, actually, we never made it.
她半路从出租车上跳出去了
She jumped out of the cab on the way there,
我想追上它 但是跟丢了
and I tried to follow her, but she got away from me.
我得给切万发个短♥信♥
I have to text Chevon.
我很抱歉 我帮你们找它吧
I'm so sorry. Let me help you find her.
不用了 我觉得你做的够多了
No! It's okay. I think you've done enough.
我带你去宠物狗公园
What about when I took you to the dog park
让你和其他所有的狗狗一起跑呢
and let you run around with all the other dogs?
我不是在跟它们一起跑
I was not running with the dogs.
我是在逃避那些狗
I was running away from the dogs.
避开那种杂种狗
Commoners, all of them.
抱歉 我以为你喜欢呢
I'm sorry. I thought you liked it.
你没有时间陪我了
You never have time for me anymore.
你只是把我和你♥爸♥留在这个公♥寓♥
You just leave me in this appartement with Father.
但是我没有选择
But I don't have a choice.
我每周必须去我妈妈那儿三天
I have to go to Mom's three days a week.
为什么
But why?
因为妈妈和爸爸分开了
Because Mom and Dad split up.
分开
Split up?
我不明白
I do not understand.
这和我有什么关系
What is this to do with me?
这很难解释
I guess it's hard to explain.
特别是对于一只狗
Especially to a dog.
你看到毛克力了吗
Have you seen Mowgli?
你在这做什么 这里好冷
What are you doing here? It's freezing.
我不喜欢在屋里待着
I don't like it inside.
我看不到星星
I can't see the stars.
你肯定很想念丛林
You must miss the jungle.
嗯 那里的一切很简单
Yes. Things were simpler there.
虽然我们必须不停地打猎果腹
It is true we had to constantly hunt for our own food.
谢尔汗想杀了我
Shere Khan wanted to kill me.
而且永远不知道什么时候敌人会拿着长矛出现
And you never knew when men would appear with spears.
但那是我的家
But... it was home.
我明白你的感觉
I know how you feel.
在这里我也没有家的感觉
This doesn't feel like home yet either.
是啊 在我们父母离婚之前
Yeah. At our old place, before our parents got divorced,
我们原来的家里有各自的房♥间
we used to have separate rooms.
现在我们有两个家了
And now we have two homes.
看来我们都必须适应新的环境
I guess we must all make the best of our new situation.
罗科 我知道现在情况不同了
Rocco, I know that things are different now,
但这跟你没有关系
but it has nothing to do with you.
我也希望每天都能见到你 但是
I wish I could see you every day, but...
我们两个只能尽量适应了
I guess we both just need to try to make the best of things.
我很想念以前我们在一起的时光
I miss when we were all together,
特别是电影之夜