剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
No, Dean Martin the Dean from our college. Oh.
不是 Martin院长 我大学院长 哦
They got my appeal
他们收到了我的申诉
and they're inviting me in for a hearing with the arbitration panel.
让我去参加仲裁听证会
That's amazing. You'll ace it, I promise.
真不错啊 你能绝地反杀的 我发誓
And I'll be by your side the whole way.
我会全程在你身边支持你
Hey, it's all coming together.
嘿 好事不单行
Ash's appeal, Seano's 21st birthday.
Ash的申诉 Seano的21岁生日
Now all we've got to do is scoop up old Dildo
现在我们要做的就是找到假屌♥
and then we can spend a couple of weeks
然后我们就可以一起花上几周
trekking the shit out of them there hills.
尽情地在山上徒步
Come on, Mavis. Let's look down here.
来吧 Mavis 这边找找
Wait, Sean. I'll come with you. Coming? Yeah.
等等 Sean 我和你一起走 一起吗 是的
Hey!
嘿
No.
他不在这里
Check that one.
看看那家
Trekking. Yes.
徒步装备商店 是的
Check in there. What have you checked?
去里面看看 你发现什么了吗
Pointless. Nothing.
白找了 啥也没有
He's not there. Greg, what are you doing?
他不在这里 Greg 你在干什么
I know, I know, I know. Come on. We're looking for Dylan.
我知道了 知道了 来了 我们是在找Dylan
Dylan. Down here, I reckon. We're not shopping.
Dylan 我猜他在这边 我们不是来逛街的
Sorry?
对不起
I need something to trek in, though, May.
但我需要买♥♥点徒步穿的裤子 May
Look how thin these are!
看看我现在的裤子多单薄
He'll be OK, he'll be OK.
他不会有事的 他不会有事的-
OK, we're here. Oh! Yay!
好了 我们到了 哦耶
It's going to be so fun! Aargh!
这里会很好玩的 啊
If it's perspective you need,
如果你想得到启发
this is much easier than climbing Everest.
爬珠峰远不如来这里
And you're far less likely to get frostbite on your dick.
你的老二还不会长冻疮
Great. Yeah, I don't really want that.
好极了 是的 我可不想长冻疮
Dylan Nutkin.
Dylan Nutkin
He's like a tall, white, sort of spindly...
他是个高高的 白白的 瘦瘦长长的
Like a very gaunt Hugh Jackman. If that makes any sense.
瘦版的休杰克曼 如果这样说你懂的话
He looks like this. He looks like that. That's him.
他长这样 他就长那样 那就是他
No. No?
不知道 不知道吗
Ooh, can I have a look at one of those while I'm here?
哦 你可以把那个取下来给我看看吗
Yeah, Mom. I know.
是的 妈 我知道
I'll hide under a table if there's a tremor.
如果地震了 我会藏在桌子底下的
Yes, I'm in Kathmandu.
是的 我在加德满都
What? No, I am.
什么 不 是我在
Stop repeating me.
不要学我说话
No, I'm in Kathmandu, Mom.
不 是我在加德满都 妈妈
Sorry, what? You're...?
不好意思 什么 你在
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Oh, there she is.
哦 她在那儿
That's your mum? Yeah.
那是你妈妈 是的
Bloody hell! In what way?
我勒个去 怎么个说法
No! No! No. As in a good way.
不不不 我是夸她呢
Ok.
好了
May!
May
My baby!
我的宝贝儿
Oh, wait. You're sweaty. OK, thanks. Hi, Mom.
哦 等等 你身上全是汗 哦 谢谢 你好啊 妈妈
I didn't know you had a sister, May.
我还不知道你有个姐姐 May
Just as in, you look way too young to be a mum.
我是说你看着太年轻了 不像当妈的人
You're not sleeping with this man, are you?
你没和这个男的睡过吧
No, Mom. Obviously not.
没有 妈妈 当然没有
Obviously not!
当然没有
I'm sorry, mom. What the hell are you doing here?
不好意思 妈妈 你到底在这儿干嘛
Well, I just thought I'd drop by and say hi,
这个嘛 我就是想顺便来看下你 问声好
make sure everything was OK.
确定一切都好
Drop by? You can drop by things like a barbecue, Mom,
顺便看我 你可以顺便去烧烤 妈妈
not a backpacking trip to Nepal.
但不可以顺便去尼泊尔背包旅行
Well, is this an inconvenient time?
好吧 你现在不太方便吗
Yes. Absolutely not. Yes.
是的 绝对没有 是的
It's a bad time.
现在真不是时候
We're in the middle of looking for our friend Dylan
我们正在找一个朋友 Dylan
and Ash and Sean are still out there, so...
而且Ash和Sean还在外面 所以
How's that going? Poorly. He's basically vanished.
找到了吗 没有 他就像人间蒸发了一样
I tell you what. Why don't you guys take a break
这样吧 你们休息一会儿
and let me take you out for lunch?
然后我带你们去吃午餐
Yes, yes... We can do a little rummaging around.
好的 好的 我们还能到处找找你朋友
Oh, that sounds absolutely lovely.
哦 这听起来太赞了
No, well... That would be fantastic.
不 这个 这会很棒的
Great. I'll summon the troops. OK.
好极了 我去集♥合♥队伍 好的
You look like you haven't had a proper meal in a couple of weeks.
你看上去好几周都没吃顿好的了
Thank you
真是谢谢您
What is this place? It's a Buddhist monastery.
这地方是做什么的 这是佛寺
It's a place where people come to find some inner calm,
人们到这里来寻找内心的平静
defeat the ego, release desire, that kind of thing.
消除自负 释放欲望等等
Why do I feel like you're taking a selfie behind my neck?
为什么我觉得你在我背后自♥拍♥
Sorry. I just thought I'd Instagram me in my robes.
抱歉 我就是想发张自己穿着长袍的照片
Can I see it for a second? Sure.
我能看看吗 当然
What... What...?
什么 什么
Listen, I've been sitting with monks
听着 过去15年
for the last 15 years all over this city
我一直在这座城里和僧侣一起打坐
in order to work through some very serious shit.
以此解决自己一些非常严重的问题
That was my iPhone 6. I know,
那是我的iPhone 6 我知道
it's not important. Terrible thing.
这不重要 这玩意儿害人
It's a terrible thing. Trust me when I tell you
这是个害人玩意儿 相信我的话
the only way to make any progress
若想在任何事情上有所进展
whatsoever is isolation and focus.
唯一方法就是孤独和专注
No social media.
没有社交媒体
Do you understand that? Yes, yes.
你能理解吗 能 能
You're right. I want to change.
你说得对 我想要改变
Good. And... I've got some serious shit too, Sam.
好极了 而且 我也有一些糟糕透顶的事 Sam
I really do. You do.
真的 确实
Yeah, you do.
确实是
And I want to help you out with that,
我想帮你脱离困境
so think of me as your guru.
所以把我当作你的导师吧
We're going to get through this together
我们会一起度过难关
and I'm going to help you
并且我会帮助你
face up to the many, many, many, many mistakes you've made.
直面那许多 许多 许多 许多你曾犯下的错误
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Can I just look for my phone really quickly?
我能飞快地去找下手♥机♥吗
The universe has it now.
它现在属于宇宙了
Oh, my God, Vanessa.
我的天 Vanessa
This food is so good.
这太好吃了
You should have come to see us weeks ago.
你该早几周来看望我们的
Well, I guess it's a step up
我想比起槟城的快乐鸟青旅
from the Happy Bird Hostel in Penang.
这确实高了一个档次吧
Oh, big time.
好几个档次
Oh, I could order us a couple more rooms
噢 我可以给大家订几个房♥间
if you guys would like to stay here too.
如果你们也想留下来的话
Oh, yes! Here, really?
噢 真好 这儿 真的吗
- Yeah. - No. Stop it.
是啊 不行 别闹了
Don't try and buy our favour, Mom.
别试图收买♥♥我们 妈妈
We don't need you and your money, OK?
我们不需要你和你的钱 好吗
So, Sean.
那么 Sean
How exactly are you searching for your friend?
你究竟要如何搜寻你朋友呢
I just checking his Facebook, Instagram, looking for clues.
我就查查他的脸书 Instagram 寻找线索
It's another world, isn't it, Vanessa?
那是另一个世界 对吧 Vanessa
Facebook, Pokemon...
脸书 口袋妖怪
I'm much happier with a postcard.
我更喜欢明信片
I'll be genuinely honest with you.
跟你们实话实话
Well, if he's got the Find My Phone app
如果他有"查找我的手♥机♥"软件
and you know his password,
而且你知道他密♥码♥的话
you can login and find his phone.
你可以登上去查找到他的手♥机♥
Have you done that to me?
你对我做过这种事吗
What? No! Wait, hang on,
什么 没有 等等
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表