剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
Entire life to sort out in less than an hour.
所有的事要在不到一小时内处理好
Maybe I should stay and help.
或许我应该留下来帮忙
No, you and Greg should go to your zombie dinner. I've got this.
不需要 你和Greg应该去赴僵尸晚餐 我能行
We won't get paid now, so don't turn down free food.
我们现在没有报酬了 所以不要拒绝免费的食物
Sean did get something right.
Sean有些话确实说得对
Time to stop letting people tell me I'm not good enough.
是时候停止让别人说我还不够好了
I mean, really, if Dylan can get a degree...
我是说 连Dylan能拿到学位呢
I don't deserve to wear it, May. Hm?
我不配戴着它 May 嗯
I don't deserve to wear it.
我不配戴着它
Detection, family liaison, negotiation,
侦查 家庭联络 谈判
even keeping the peace -- I have failed at each and every count.
甚至维护和平 我每件事都搞不定
I've failed at everything, May!
我每件事都搞不定 May
No. Yes! No, Greg.
没啦 就是 不是 Greg
Duck. What?
低头 什么
Lauren will charge you for that!
Lauren会要你赔钱的
I'd like to see her try.
我倒想看看她能怎么样
I've got nothing left, May.
我什么都没有了 May
And I'll tell you what, she'll get short shrift from Mrs Levell
我跟你讲 她会遭受来自Levell女士的死刑
if she tries to track me down. Daisy?
如果她试图找到我 Daisy吗
My mother.
我妈
More beer!
再来些啤酒
Oh, look at that!
噢 看那儿
Yeah, yeah!
嗯 嗯
That is lovely! Marvellous!
太可爱了 了不起
Oh, lovely!
真惬意
Up you're bum!
碰个杯
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Can a man not get a break?
就不能让人歇会儿吗
Hello.
你好
Our father says a friend of May's is a friend of ours
我们老爸说May的朋友就是我们大家的朋友
and therefore welcome to stay...
所以欢迎留下来
even though he pointed a gun at them.
即便他之前拿枪指着他们
Well... What? I was just showing them that it was fake.
嗯 什么 我不过是给他们看那是假枪
This is awful, I can't do this.
太糟糕了 我做不来
Wait, what if this is a second chance?
等等 万一这是第二次机会呢
Forget about the gun stuff,
忘了枪的事
what did they actually say about the bottle openers?
他们觉得开瓶器怎么样
I didn't get a chance to show them.
我还没机会给他们演示
There was so much screaming.
当时一片混乱
Have you got one with you now? Always.
你现在带了吗 一直带着
There you are. OK.
给你吧 好
OK, come on.
好的 来吧
What's she saying?
她说什么
That it's good.
很不错
Sorry, what are you saying? That you're reliable.
抱歉 你们说什么 你很可靠
I am reliable. Yes.
我是很可靠 是的
Tell them that I once supplied John Lewis. OK.
告诉他们我之前给John Lewis供货 好的
We'll give them 10% off if they buy a thousand.
如果他们买♥♥1000件就给10%的折扣
If they buy the whole lot, 20% off...
如果他们全买♥♥了 20%的折扣
If they buy it now. OK, OK.
如果他们现在就买♥♥ 好了好了
Hey, dude, quick.
嘿 老兄 快点
I need Wi-Fi, have you got Wi-Fi?
我需要连无线网 这儿有无线吗
I've got like two minutes to send something.
我只有两分钟时间发个文件
Here's the password. Oh, thank you.
这个是密♥码♥ 谢谢
The Internet's down at the hostel.
旅馆的网挂掉了
I'm only here to send my statement.
我只是来这儿发我的申请
I am back!
我复出了
I'm back like Take That.
我像接招乐队那样复出了
Yeah, well done in there.
是啊 刚刚干得不错
No, no, no, no, no, it was nothing.
不不不 那算什么
Business is easy when you stick to the three C's --
生意很简单 只要你掌握了这三条
commitment, confidence and communication.
承诺 自信 沟通
Oi, we've got a Mayday, Mayday.
喂 有人向我们求救 May妞
Hm? Oh, no!
啥 噢 不
So, what did you write in the end?
所以 你最后写了些什么
That I messed up cos people expected me to.
我搞砸了 因为大家都等着我搞砸
I decided to be honest.
我决定诚实对待
Ash, I-I-I-I like you.
Ash 我我我 我喜欢你
I have since I met you in Beijing.
自从我在北♥京♥遇到你就喜欢上了你
Why didn't you just tell me?
为什么你不直接告诉我
Cos I'm an idiot.
因为我是傻♥逼♥
No, you're not.
不 你不是
There, there they are! Hey!
在那儿 他们在那儿 嘿
He's gone! What?! Dylan, he's gone!
他走了 什么 Dylan 他走了
Seanos, from Dylan.
小Sean Dylan的留言
Dear Wallies, I'm more sorry than I can say.
亲爱的Wallies 我说不出的后悔
You're all better off without me.
没有我你会过得更好
I deserve to be alone.
我活该一个人
I just need to be by myself to find myself.
我需要独自找回自我
It's a fullon forlorn Captain Oates. The porridge guy?
这是奥茨队长般的自我牺牲 那个卖♥♥粥的家伙
No, he's a Quaker not a captain.
不 你说的是桂格麦片不是队长
Captain Oates says the... "I'm going out now, may be some time."
奥茨队长说 "我现在出去了 可能需要一些时间"
He's gone to Nepal, to Everest.
他去了尼泊尔 珠穆朗玛峰
We need to get him back.
我们得把他找回来
Book some flights.
订航♥班♥吧
It's a search and rescue.
这是一场搜救任务
How? I can pay.
怎么弄 我付钱
I've sold the bottle openers. Come on!
我把开瓶器卖♥♥了 来吧
Come on!
赶紧啊
Let's go.
我们走
Come on, Mavis, we've got a man down.
来吧 Mavis 我们有一个人已经倒下了
That is a 10-53, all units.
10-53警方代码 所有单位注意
You do know today was your last day as a cop, Greg? I know.
你知道今天是你最后一天当警♥察♥吧 Greg 我知道
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
当我以为我要出局的时候 他们把我调了回来
Eyes peeled, people,
睁大眼睛 各位
this is like a big old game of hide and seek.
这就像是一场巨型捉迷藏一样
You! You!
是你 是你
Oh, wait, you're sweaty. All right.
噢 等等 你出汗了 好吧
OK, thanks. Hi, Mom.
好的 谢谢 嗨 妈妈
I didn't know you had a sister, May.
我都不知道你还有姐姐 May
You want me to scrub the whole square? The whole square.
你要让我把整个广场刷了 整个广场
From Kathmandu to Chicago O'Hare, departing tomorrow at 11:35am.
加德满都到芝加哥奥黑尔 明天上午11点35起飞
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表