剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
我栖息于你 其他什么都不要
What are you doing now?
你这是在干嘛
It's a poem, Sean. It doesn't even rhyme.
我在念诗 Sean 可这根本都不押韵啊
Just wait by the bags, yeah?
去包那里等着 好么
What, like a caddie? Like your stalking caddie?
啥 像个球童那样 你的跟踪球童吗
No, Sean. That's golf. Ok?
不 Sean 你说的是高尔夫 好么
And now I'm homeless,
如今我无家可归
caught. And I've...
身陷囹圄 我一直
I've tried... I've tried... Sorry, who's this guy?
我一直试图 试图 不好意思 这是谁
Oh, Norm, Nailer.
哦 我是Norm Nailer
Hey, everyone calls me Social Norm.
别人叫我社会Norm
On acount of me being very social.
鉴于我社交十分活跃
Running in the AM, funning in the PM.
白天跑步 夜晚作乐
Yeah, Norm, this is Dylan.
嗯 Norm 这是Dylan
He was...
他是
We go to university together.
我们一起上的大学
And this is Dylan's home friend.
这是Dylan家乡的朋友
It's Sean. Right.
我叫Sean 是的
Nice. Well, welcome.
好极了 欢迎欢迎
Well, it was really great to see you guys briefly,
很开心能跟你们打个照面
but I've really got to go, Dylan. Babe, please.
但是我们得继续跑了 Dylan 亲爱的 求你
I've only got a very narrow time window.
我现在没什么空
Just wait, there's just one more thing I need to say to you...
等一下 我还有件事要说的
Have a good trip, hombres. Don't do any ONE I wouldn't do!
旅途愉快啊 好朋友们 别干我不乐意干的人哦
All right!
好啦
Dyl?
Dyl
I don't get it.
我就不明白了
We were each other's everything.
我们曾是彼此所有的一切
We'd run together, we'd breathe together.
我们曾经一起跑步 一起呼吸
And we'd make simple, but delicious Lebanese food together.
我们一起烹饪简单却可口的黎巴嫩菜
And then she just... Out of nowhere, she ends it.
然而她莫明其妙地 就分手了
And won't tell me why.
也不告诉我为了什么
You think you know someone and then they just change,
你还觉得你了解某人 结果他们就变了
you know what I mean? I do, actually, yeah.
你懂我吗 事实上我懂
I mean, what did you think I was? Just some kind of idiot?
不是 你觉得我是什么 傻子吗
That I'm going to think the whole thing was
你以为我会把这一切都当做
just some kind of miraculous miracle or surprise?
不可思议的奇迹或者一个惊喜吗
No, I thought that I could talk to her,
不是这样的 我以为我可以和她好好谈谈
and the three of us could go travelling.
然后我们三个可以一起旅行
Three of us? We're not three, Dyl. No, of course not yet!
我们仨 我们没有三个人 Dyl 现在当然没有三个了
I don't want to go travelling with a couple.
我才不会和情侣一起旅行
I live at home. I spend all my time with a couple.
我在家的时候就和一对情侣整天在一起呢
Yeah, but it wouldn't be like that.
没错 可这是不一样的
It's me and Lauren, it's not your mum and Tony.
是我和Lauren啊 不是你妈和Tony
Yeah, I know it's not.
我当然知道不一样
They're not always banging on about jogging or being vegans.
他们不会整天为了慢跑或纯吃素喋喋不休
Vegetarians.
奶蛋素食
From Nish in Glastonbury.
Nish在格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
We could have been anywhere, Dyl.
我们本可以去很多地方 Dyl
But we're in China,
但我们现在在中国
with all this smell of people shitting on the floor.
闻着人们在地上拉屎的味儿
I'm sorry. Stalking Hitler and her new boyfriend.
我真的很抱歉 尾随希♥特♥勒♥和她的新男友
I don't think they're a couple. He had his arm around her.
我觉得他们不是一对 他都揽着她了
Yeah, but he's Social Norm. He's famously social.
是没错 但他喜欢社交嘛 他长于社交
He slapped her on the bum!
他扇了她屁♥股♥啊
Yeah, but that could be a running thing, I'm sure. My God!
是 那可能是什么跑步的习惯 我敢肯定 老天爷啊
Dyl, are you serious?!
Dyl 你认真的吗
Give it up! You've gone mad!
放手吧 你都走火入魔了
Ok?
好吗
It's over.
都结束了
Yeah, it's over.
没错 结束了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know what? Whatever.
但是 不管怎样
It don't even matter. Let's just...
没什么大不了的 让我们
We can turn this trip around.
我们可以重新开始
Forget about Lauren.
忘了Lauren
It's not about her any more, it's about me and you.
再也和她无关了 只有我们俩
Old-school fun times.
像从前的快乐时光
Yeah? Yeah.
好吗 好
And thank you so much.
我太感谢你了
I'm up for getting lashed, if you want.
我愿意喝个烂醉 如果你想
No, it's cool. I've got a better idea.
不用 没事 我有更好的主意
Drink up. Quick.
干了它 快点
Oh, hi. Hi, sorry, do you know which side is better for the wall?
嘿 不好意思 请问你知道长城哪边更好吗
Cos we want the most sun, but the least tourists, so...
因为我们想尽可能看到太阳 但又不想人挤人 所以
OK, er...
好吧 呃
American, you?
你是美国人
No, Chinese.
不 我是中国人
What was that? Shen...?
你说什么 什么
Hey, I think that's what the raff guy called you.
我觉得之前那个人也是这么叫你的
"Shen jao" Something.
"香蕉"什么的
I'm pretty sure that... All right?
我能肯定这 你们好
Oh, hey! You made it. Hey! Yeah.
哇 嗨 你们来了 嗨 是啊
So, you managed to get rid of him, then?
你们成功摆脱他了哦 后来呢
What. Ooh!
说啥 噢
Hey. I'm Sean. Greg Lavelle.
你好 我是Sean 我是Greg Lavelle
We met earlier.
我们之前见过的
In the boys' bogs! In the boys' bogs.
- 男厕所里 - 是那儿
Yeah, we did. How are you?
我们的确见过 你好吗
I'm good, how are you? Yeah, yeah.
我很好 你呢 很好 好极了
I'm good, thank you. You must be captain constipated.
我很好 谢谢 那你一定是便秘队长了
He was waiting for you for ages. Hi, yeah. Dylan Nutkin.
他等了你很久 你好 我是Dylan Nutkin
Hey... OK, you're doing that. Lovely to meet you.
嗨 好吧 亲一下 很高兴见到你 你好
Hi. Here he comes. Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
The old smoothie. Greg Lavelle.
老滑头 Greg Lavelle
This is May. And this is Ashley.
这是May 这是Ashley
Ashley. And together we are the three Rafterteers.
Ashley 我们仨是漂流三巨头
That's not our name, Greg. We're not a group.
并不是 Greg 我们不是一伙儿的
Oh, brother?
嘿 兄弟
I think you might be in luck here.
我觉得你今儿真是走运了
No. Did you leave some money in the boys' bogs?
天 你是不是在隔间里丢了些钱啊
Yes! What?
是的 什么
Amazing. Oh, wow. Amazing.
棒极了 哦 真是太棒了
Yeah, that was my Thomas Cook,
是的 那是我的信封
yeah. Thank you so much. Oh, yeah.
是的 太感谢你了 哦 是
Any time. There you go. OK. We just spent, like a little bit.
不客气 给你吧 我们就花了一点点
Erm, I hope that's OK.
呃 你不介意吧
Sure.
当然不
That's fine. That's fine. Yeah.
太好了 太好了 是的
So then the Helen broke her arm cycling in to an ambulance,
Helen骑自行车时撞上了急救车 手臂断了
which is pretty hilarious,
可真是笑死我了
so she couldn't come, and Helen knew that I didn't have any plans
所以她就没法来了 Helen也知道我这个假期
over the summer, so she was like,
也没什么计划 所以她说
"Why don't you go to China instead?"
"要不你去中国吧"
"Because it's free and you and May will get along great."
"因为免费 而且你和May一定能相处得很好"
So, yeah, we do. We do, right? It's great.
所以我来了 我们处得不错吧 很不错
So you guys didn't know each other from before this.
所以你们在这次旅行之前都不认识对方
No, amazing, just pure fortune.
不认识 很赞啊 天上掉馅饼
No, sorry, I was just talking to Ashley and May.
不好意思 我是在跟Ashley和May说话呢
Well, I mean, I knew of her.
我嘛 我听说过她
But my mum wouldn't let me go on my own.
但我妈妈不让我一个人过来
Thank God. We've seen some crazy-ass shit here.
感谢老天 我们在这儿见了一些酷毙了的东西
Yeah, I mean, it's not crazy for me.
是的 我是说 对我来说还好啦
But you've never been here before either.
但是你之前也没来过啊
No, I know, it's just...
是没来过 只是
You know, it's my heritage, so...
你懂的 这是我的根 所以
I get it.
我能理解
What about you guys?
那你们呢
Oh, we're sort of a lads holiday. What?
我们算是哥们的假期 啥
No, Sean. No, travelling. I mean travelling.
不是 Sean 呃 旅游而已 我是说旅游
Just travelling. Around Asia.
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表