剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
OK. Take a swig, take a breath
好吧 喝一口 吸口气
and look me right in the eyes.
然后直直看着我的眼睛
Why don't you come and work with me?
你何不来跟我一起共事
M-m-me, work with you?
我 我 我 和你共事
Out here?
大老远在这儿吗
You'd do that for me? Anything for you, Greg,
你愿意为我那么做吗 任何事 Greg
you're my best friend!
你是我最好的朋友
I...
我
Well, yeah, but, I agree.
好吧 我承认
This is the place to start again, brother!
这就是东山再起之地啊 兄弟
There's a buttload of opportunities here for someone like you, G.
对于像你这样的人而言这里有万千机会 G
You'd have to work your way up the ladder, obviously,
你得努力工作往上爬 很显然
do some shit jobs at first, like I did...
一开始做些不体面的工作 像我以前那样
No, I don't mind doing that, I'll do anything, Jotty,
不 我不介意做那些 我什么都干 Jotty
honestly, I will do this, I will do this!
讲真 我会去做 我会去做
How much do you need? 40K?
你需要多少钱 4万吗
50?
5万
Split the diff, say 45. Are you sure?
折中一下 4万5吧 你确定吗
50... 45's great, actually.
5万吧 其实4万5不错
45's perfect. So we start tomorrow, bright and early.
4万5很好 那我们明天就开始 大清早
G-Reg and Jotty, the old team, back on the road!
G-Reg和Jotty 老队友 重新上路
Are you serious? Deadly serious.
你是说真的吗 相当认真
Yes, brother.
好的 兄弟
Ash? Are you in here?
Ash 你在里面吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧
That must be all of it.
应该是吐完了
So, what happened?
所以 发生什么了
I drank too much.
我喝太多了
No, I mean... what was on the e-mail?
不 我意思是 电子邮件上写啥了
Yeah. I lost my scholarship.
是啊 我奖学金没了
So I'm dropping out of college.
所以我要从大学退学了
That dream has sailed.
梦想已经"弃"航
Oh, shit.
噢 真糟糕
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Mmm.
嗯
I mean, you shouldn't just give up.
我是说 你不应该就此放弃
I don't want your advice, OK?
我不需要你的建议 好吗
You don't know shit about this stuff, you're a plumber.
你对这事儿屁也不懂 你就是个水管工
Just butt out.
退下吧
All right.
行
I'm sorry, I don't want you to see me like...
抱歉 我是不想你看到我
I'm sorry about Ashley puking, by the way.
很抱歉Ashley吐了一地 顺便说下
She tends to... overdo it.
她往往会 喝过头
Oh, hey, I remember being that age. Totally.
噢 嘿 我记得那年纪的样子 确实
I mean, I am at that age, but I, er,
我是说 我也这年纪 但是 我吧
I feel more mature.
我感觉更成熟些
Can I just finish this?
我能先弄完这个吗
We're off out if anyone wants to come along.
我们准备出发了 有谁要一起的吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I think I need a detox, to turn this ship around.
我想我需要排排毒 扭转一下局势
Greg? You up for it?
Greg 你要来吗
No can do, ladies.
恐怕不行 女士们
Because, drum roll, please...
因为 来点鼓声 谢谢
As of last night, I have decided to stay in KL.
就在昨晚 我已经决定要留在吉隆坡了
What?
什么
And go into business with my dear friend, Booney Tunes.
和我亲爱的朋友Booney Tunes一起经商
No way! Mmm.
不是吧 嗯
Morning, campers. Morning, boss.
早上好 露营者们 早上好 老板
You're working here? For how long?
你要在这儿工作 得多久啊
Indefinitely. It's kind of like a job, Sean.
不确定 类似于一份工作 Sean
Wow. That is so kind of you, Jotty.
哇 你人真是太善良了 Jotty
Kind? How do you mean kind?
善良 你说的"善良"是什么意思
Erm... Oh, nothing.
呃 噢 没什么
It's not a hand-out, he'll work his way up,
这不是施舍 他要努力向上
just like me.
就像我一样
Anyone can reinvent themselves in KL
任何人在吉隆坡都可以重塑自我
if they're prepared to work for it.
如果他们准备好了去努力的话
That's what I like to hear, Jotty.
这句话我喜欢 Jotty
Wait, so you're not travelling any more?
等等 所以你再也不旅行了吗
Well, I'm 37, Sean.
我37岁了 Sean
I can't backpack forever.
我不可能一辈子背包旅行
I've got a bad back, for one thing.
一方面来说 我背也不行了
The theme would be wielding within the first and second fingers.
核心就是只需使用食指和中指
That would be ideal. And then serrated thumb
那会很理想 然后大拇指上有锯齿
and more or less do away with cutlery altogether.
或多或少地省去了一整套餐具
Wow, so eating gloves.
哇 所以是吃饭手套
Eating gloves is what it would be called, yes.
它是可以叫做吃饭手套 没错
Wonderful. I honestly think this could be huge. Genuinely.
太棒了 我真觉得这可能会很轰动 真心的
This is my oldest friend,
这是我认识最久的朋友
newest colleague and absolute living legend, Greg Lavelle.
新晋同事以及十足的当代传奇 Greg Lavelle
Greg, this is Bertie,
Greg 这是Bertie
the man who brought socket covers to Asia.
把插座保护罩引进亚洲的人
Socket covers?
插座保护罩
Yeah. Oh, yeah, what are they for?
没错 噢 是啊 它们是干嘛用的
I've never known. You know, just...
我从不知道 就是
Keep them covered.
让它们被罩着
You want to watch out for him on a night out.
你晚上出去鬼混的话可要提防着他
Ripped the sleeves off his suit two weeks ago.
他两周前把自己衬衣袖子给生扯掉了
Oh!
噢
Stop slinging muck!
别乱泼粪水
I really can't remember doing that.
我真不记得有那样做
I get so drunk.
我喝得太醉了
Mad.
真疯狂
And, Greg, I hear you've come bearing gifts.
Greg 我听说你是带着礼物来的
Ie, totty, American thereof.
就是辣妹 当中还有美国人
Jotty's told me all about the gorgeous geisha.
Jotty把那漂亮艺伎的事全都给我讲了
Me and May hooked up last night.
昨晚我和May上♥床♥了
May? That's not a problem, is it, Greg?
May 那没问题吧 Greg
No, no, that's fine. Don't go breaking her heart, that's all.
不 不 没什么 别伤她的心 仅此而已
That's... That's... That's...
那 那 那
That's... That's absolutely fine. I'm fine with that.
那 那完全没问题 我没意见
So, new guy, please confirm, is there a blonde?
所以 新来的 请确定 是不是有一位金发女郎
There is.
是有
There is. Ashley by name, blonde by, erm...
Ashley是她名字 金色是 呃
Hair colour. Ooh.
她的发色 噢
Blondie, come to Bertie.
金发美女 来我怀里
Now, Greg, horrid first job,
现在 Greg 讨人厌的第一份工作
but I've got a tonne of shredding.
我有一吨♥的废纸要粉碎
Hope that's OK. Not a problem.
希望你不介意 没问题
We can talk food gloves later. I would love to.
我们可以之后再聊聊食物手套 我很乐意
But until then, I am willing, shreddy and able.
但在那之前 我保证积极能干碎纸
Have a quick widdle first.
我先去迅速小便一下
How was last night?
昨晚如何
Oh, you know...
噢 你懂的
It was everything I wanted and more.
一切如我所愿 甚至更多
Mmm. You know,
嗯 你知道
there was none of this college boy fumbling around.
不像大学男孩那样笨手笨脚地四处摸索
It was direct. He just got his head down and went for it.
很直接 他直接把头埋下去就开始了
Wow, sounds romantic.
哇哦 听起来好浪漫
What do you mean, "Just got his head down?"
你说的"直接把头埋下去"是什么意思
Like, he just rammed it into a pillow
就是 他直接把脑袋埋进了枕头
and let his hips do the rest.
然后让臀部做剩下的动作
It was so... sensual and...
真的很有快♥感♥ 而且
sweaty.
大汗淋漓
sweaty.
大汗淋漓
It was like being in a Bond film.
就像在拍007电影一样
Oh, yeah? Daniel Craig or Roger Moore?
哦 是吗 是丹尼尔·克雷格还是罗杰·摩尔
Craig. Daniel Craig.
克雷格 丹尼尔·克雷格
Because it sounds more like you're describing a wrestling match.
因为听起来更像是在描述一场摔跤比赛
It was sophisticated. OK?
是很老练的 好吗
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表