剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I arrange luxury vacations for the 1% to see Asia.
我给尖端人士安排参观亚洲的豪华假期
Mum, yeah, I'm safe.
妈妈 嗯 我很安全啦
There is a girl I kind of like in Hangzhou.
在杭州有个女孩我挺喜欢的
Fake money for a fake family.
假的钱 给假的家庭
Look at my mom's itinerary. Do you see any blank spaces?
看看我妈妈的日程安排 你看到空白处了吗
I'm off to Vietnam.
我要去越南了
If you want to join...
如果你想加入的话
Nope, not dealing with that right now.
不 现在才不想管这事呢
Oh, God, I love Nam.
天啦 我太爱越南了
It just oozes history, you know?
四处流淌着历史的气息 感觉到了吗
I think I can still smell the napalm.
我觉得我都能闻到凝固汽油弹的味道
Yeah, that would be your aftershave, mate.
那是你须后水的味道 伙计
We could go to the underground tunnels,
我们可以去逛逛地下隧♥道♥
we could borrow a bazooka.
我们还可以去借个火箭筒
Not at same time, obvs.
我不是说同时 显然
We can basically experience the war with none of the downsides.
我们相当于体验了当年的战争 还没有任何不利
Downsides. Do you mean death?
不利 你是说死翘翘吗
Yes, May. No, thank you.
是的 May 还是别了 多谢你啊
We're going to be too busy doing relief work for that shit.
我们要忙着做救济工作 没时间搞那个
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
Yeah. What? Why?
嗯 什么 为什么呀
Because we want to connect with people.
因为我们想要多接触百姓
Yeah, and I don't want the college to think
没错 而且我不想让学校认为
that I've just come to Asia to fire assault weapons, you know?
我来亚洲是为了玩杀伤性武器的 懂吗
Oh, so that's why you're doing it, sex up your resume.
啊 原来你来这一趟是为了给简历添花的呀
Oh, no, no, I'm not interested.
不不不 我不感兴趣
Are you sure? No, I'm sure,
确定不要吗 我很确定
Yes. Very flattered. Have a good day.
多谢问我 玩得愉快哦
Would your mum be cool with that?
你妈妈不会介意吧
I turned my phone off. Look, this is my trip.
我把手♥机♥关机了 我的旅行我做主
I refuse to let her itinerary dictate my every movement.
我才不会让她的日程安排时时刻刻支配着我呢
In fact, I am going to tear it up.
说到这儿 我要把日程安排撕掉
Yeah, go, May.
好样的 撕掉 May
I would if it wasn't laminated.
要不是压膜纸我就撕了
Oh, oh, oh, interesting fact number 75.
啊哦哦 第75个趣味小知识
Oi, Ash. Ash!
噢 Ash Ash
A Vietnamese banknote cannot be ripped in half.
越南钞票撕不烂
Really? Go on, then.
真的吗 那就撕撕看
No. That shouldn't happen.
不对啊 不该这样啊
How are you going to pay for the prossies now?
这下你怎么给小姐付钱呀
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What?
什么意思
Yes, OK, I might have treated Daisy to a Cafe Rouge,
是 没错 我或许每年圣诞节都请Daisy去啡红小馆吃饭
followed by Les Miserables every Christmas,
然后去看<悲惨世界>了
but that is the closest I have come to paying for sex.
但这是我做过的最接近嫖的事情了
OK, I'm sorry. It was just a joke.
好啦 对不起啦 我就是开个玩笑
And there are more women in the world than Daisy, Greg.
而且世界上除了Daisy还有很多女人呀 Greg
Yes, I know that, Dylan.
是 我知道 Dylan
And I want to meet them.
我也想认识认识她们啊
Some of them.
她们中的一部分
Well, one of them.
好吧 她们中的一个
And I'm more than ready to do that.
而且我已经迫不及待了
Thank you.
多谢了
This is the 100,000 and 200,000 taped together.
这钱是半张10万和半张20万贴起来的吧
Shall we call it a 150?
就算15万可以吗
No.
不行
What are we looking for here?
我们要找什么样的啊
Something with kids, ideally.
有小孩子的吧 最好是
I'm planning on doing child advocacy or family law after I graduate.
我毕业后想做儿童保护♥法♥或者家庭法的工作
Really? Helen said that you wanted to do commercial Law.
真的吗 Helen说你想做商法的呀
No, you see, my mum wants me to do commercial law.
不是 是我妈想让我去做商法
I am making the decisions now, you know?
现在我自己做主了 知道吗
She cannot stop me.
她管不住我了
Oh, no I'm sorry that's my...
不好意思 这是我的
This is you, Mr Sam Bevan from exclusiveasia.com?
这是你吗 亚洲尊行网的Sam Bevan先生
No, that's not me. Thanks.
不是 不是我 谢谢了
You should say yes in future.
以后你应该回答"是"
Why? If they think we work in tourism,
为什么 如果酒店觉得我们是旅游♥行♥业的
they will give us a load of freebies and shit.
他们会送我们一堆免费的玩意儿
Yeah, right.
是 你最懂了
Hi, I need to check out, too.
你好 我也要退房♥
Oh, my God, May. I have it.
我的天呐 May 我找到了
Rainbow International Orphanage, two-week volunteer programme,
彩虹国际孤儿院 两周的志愿者项目
remote rural setting, yada, yada, yada...
偏远农村 哒哒哒哒
Abandoned children up to 15,
15岁以下被抛弃的小孩
pick-up service from local town.
当地小镇提供接车服务
Oh, my God. This is perfect.
我的天呐 简直完美
I'm sorry, ma'am. The card declined.
不好意思 女士 这卡被拒了
Maybe your mum can stop you.
看来你妈还真管得住你
You need to turn your phone back on, May, and talk to your mom.
你还是应该开机 May 和你妈妈谈谈
Oh, God, no. No way.
神呐 不行 绝对不行
We can't really afford to travel without her money,
没有她付钱我们负担不起旅行开销的
So you know, we need her.
所以你懂的吧 我们需要她
Yeah, but not right now.
是没错 但不是现在啊
We're volunteering.
我们正要去做志愿者呢
Exactly, so we deserve it, that's what you need to tell her, May.
就是啊 所以我们应得钱啊 你应该告诉她这事儿 May
Every dollar for us is a dollar for the needy.
给我们的每块钱都是给苦难中的孩子呀
It's bollocks, isn't it?
简直屁话 不是吗
Foreign aid, intervention, charity, it just makes things worse.
外国援助 调解机构 慈善组织 只会把事情搞得更糟
I'm sorry, what bollocks?
不好意思 什么屁话
So, if you two are on hand to baby-sit random Vietnamese kids,
如果你俩去那照顾陌生的越南小孩儿
then you're basically inviting their parents to abandon them.
不就相当于在鼓励他们父母抛弃他们
Oh, and you've studied all the economic data on this, have you, Dylan?
所以你研究过相关的经济数据 是吗 Dylan
Or are you just bullshitting as per usual?
还是跟以往一样是在放屁
Yeah, it's probably that one.
同意 多半是在放屁
I'm making an abstract point on the cycle of dependency.
我是在概括依赖性循环
Philosophy's not like plumbing, Sean.
哲学可跟修水管子不一样 Sean
It's about exploring concepts, not knowing facts.
哲学探索的是概念 而不是已知事实
OK, well that's lucky then.
很好 那真是很幸运哦
Hang on, so you're a plumber are you, Sean?
等等 所以你是水管工吗 Sean
Yeah, well for now.
是的 暂时做这个
But I plan on using that to branch out to other things like...
但我计划从这个扩展到别的事情上 比如
Super Mario? Well, I was going to say electrics.
超级马里奥吗 好吧 我是想说做电工的
Well, I'm impressed. It's actually useful.
我觉得很好 至少真正有用
Let's find our pick-up.
去找接我们的人吧
Down here.
在这边
The orphanage could be really interesting though.
孤儿院可能会很有意思呀
And cheap. Yeah, I don't even like English kids though
而且还便宜 好吧 我连英国小孩都不喜欢
Let alone foreign ones.
更别说外国小孩了
As a writer I should be detached, observe from a distance.
作为一个写作人 我应该抽身事外 暗中观察
You want to observe kids from a distance?
你想要暗中观察小朋友
That's pervy. No... I mean.... No.
真是变♥态♥ 没有 我是说 不是
It is.
就是变♥态♥
I need a bit of peace, OK, and I cannot get that with Ashley.
我想要静一静 好吗 有Ashley在我静不下来
She's just doing my head in at the moment.
我受不了她了
So, stay away from her then.
那就 远远躲开她呗
Stop winding each other up.
别和她互相招惹了
Hi, are you looking for me?
嗨 你是要找我吗
Oh, no, I'm not interested.
啊 不是 我不感兴趣
Not interested?
不感兴趣
I mean I know a lot of Western guys come here for that kind of thing,
我是说 我知道很多西方男人来这是为了那种事儿
But I'm not a sex tourist.
但我不是寻欢游客
Are you not one of my volunteers for the Rainbow International?
你不是要去彩虹国际的志愿者吗
Yes, I am. I'm so sorry.
是 我是 实在不好意思
You think I'm a prostitute?
你以为我是个妓♥女♥
No, no, no, No, I didn't, no.
不不不不 我没有 没有
It's just I've come back from Ho Chi Minh City
只是我刚刚从胡志明市来这儿
and you are obviously, erm...
而且你一看就 呃
Qualified.
十分符合
Not qualified... You're... You're...
不是十分符合 你很 很
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表