剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
**Don't you say it's a final kiss*
*不要说这是最后的吻
**Won't you stay another day...*
*你就不能再多留一天吗
All right OK, guys.
可以了 好的 大家
All right we're done. We're done, guys.
行了 这里结束了 结束了 各位
Go back to your seats. Not at Jotty's house.
回你们的座位上去 别家的座位
Let's go. Recharge your glasses.
走吧 再把酒杯续上
Good work, man. Good work. What you doing?
干得不错 兄弟 干得不错 你在干嘛
OK, we're done, we're done, we're done, we're done, we're done.
好了 好了 好了 好了 好了 好了 好了
I know that blood is running high, but this is a classy place.
我知道你现在热血沸腾 但这是个高级的地方
It's a bloody weird place. Yeah, exactly.
这他妈是个奇怪的地方 是 绝对的
It's a weird place. So if you want to go, then you want to go,
这是个奇怪的地方 所以如果你们想走就走
I can't really stop you, so... What? Where's that come from?
我也没法阻止你们 什么 你听谁说的
No, I'm just saying if you want to go, then you can go.
不 我的意思是 如果你们想走的话 那么你们就可以走了
Plough on and then just text me when you get there.
坚持自己 然后到了给我发条短♥信♥就行
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to get rid of us?
等等 等等 等等 等等 你是想要摆脱我们吗
No, I'm not trying...
不 我没有想要
I'm just saying that, erm, Jotty's clients come here and...
我只是想说 呃 Jotty的客户会来这里然后
Oh, my God, you're like Jotty's henchmen, aren't you?
我的天哪 你简直就像Jotty的走狗 不是吗
I just need to think about the business.
我只是需要考虑到这里的生意
I'm sorry. Wow, you're genuinely asking us to leave?
不好意思 哇 你是真的打算赶我们走
Amazing. No, I'm not asking you to leave.
棒极了 不是 我没赶你们走
You've changed, bro. He's done it.
你变了 兄弟 他做到了
Off with his sleeves!
扯掉了自己的袖子
A left and a right.
左一个 右一个
Next on the agenda...
下一个日程
Lizzie.
Lizzie
Where are my drinks, my doll?
我的酒呢 我的小可爱
OK, there you go.
好的 给你
Two vodka martinis.
两杯伏特加马提尼
Oh shit.
卧♥槽♥
I did say not to do that.
我说了别碰我鼻子的
Why is the man sopping?
这个人怎么湿了
He was doinking my nose.
他刚刚夹我鼻子
Like uncles do. Heaven's sake.
就像叔叔一样 天哪
You won't go very far in this industry with a temper like that, Lizzie.
就你这脾气 在这行里也干不了多久 Lizzie
Her name's Ashley. I know.
她叫Asheley 我知道
And I'm sorry.
而且我很抱歉
Thank you for the job, Bertie.
谢谢你给我这份工作 Bertie
I will hold it together from now on, I promise.
从现在开始我一定会控制住我自己的 我保证
Good, now kiss and make up.
现在 亲一下然后和好
Excuse me? You heard him.
什么玩意 你听到他说的了
We have to kiss.
我们必须亲亲
No! What the hell are you doing?
不 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Come on! I can deal with this.
拜托 我能搞定
Come on, punk, what have you got?
来吧 小痞子 你还有什么能耐
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Sean, I've got this.
Sean 我来搞定
What you're here for me now
你现在倒是来帮我了
when I'm getting started on by a 60-year-old?
在我和一个60岁的老人要掐架的时候
Big-time. So big guy wants a piece of Sean, huh?
了不起 大人物想要把Sean大卸八块是吗
Well, you're going to have to get through me.
那你得先打败我才行
Jesus! Dyl, what are you doing, you dildo?
天哪 Dyl 你在干嘛 你个脑残假屌♥
Oh, my God! You're bleeding. I'll be OK.
哦 我的天 你在流血 我没事
Let's lose the lads, Greg. What did we talk about?
赶紧甩了他们 Greg 我们刚刚不说了吗
In fact, let's lose the lot and get rid of all the kids.
说真的 甩掉这群人 把这些小孩全都甩了
OK, put the music back on, I am getting my man
好的 继续放音乐 我找人
to get rid of the kiddies.
把这些小东西扔出去
Greg. Nah.
Greg 不
Stop. Do not drink that.
不 别喝那个
You are my driver.
你是我的司机
Not any more, mate. You can shove your job up your ass.
不再是了 兄弟 带着你的工作玩蛋去吧
Yes, Greg, stick it to him.
漂亮 Greg 弄死他
Well, you know what else is going back up my arse?
好啊 那你知道还有什么会跟着一起完蛋吗
45 k.
4万5
Couldn't give a shit, mate. I don't need the money.
我一点也不在乎 兄弟 我不需要那些钱
Well, then you won't mind picking up the bar tab, then.
好啊 那你也不介意把账结一下咯
12,700 Ringgit. Fine. What's that in pounds?
12700马币 好吧 那是多少镑
Two and a bit grand. Don't do this, Jotty.
两千镑多一点 别这样 Jotty
And you can shut up as well, you scrubber.
你也可以闭嘴了 你个白莲花
Scrubber, and what's that? That just means slut in British.
白莲花 那是什么 就是婊♥子♥的意思
Right, well, that's...
好吧 这有点
Yes. Yes! I love it.
太好了 太好了 我喜欢
We're not unravelling any more, we're ravelling, if anything.
我们不再彼此疏离了 而是又交织一起
Yeah, we can't pay that. So,
是啊 我们付不起那么多钱 所以
Oh, well that's a shame.
哦 好吧 很遗憾
I'm just going to have to contact the police on you, then.
我现在只好向警♥察♥举报你们了
We know the police around here, don't we?
我们认识这里的警♥察♥ 不是吗
Yeah, we do, fast friends.
是的 没错 绝对可靠
Jotty, please...
Jotty 拜托了
Not so big now, are we, sans job?
现在我们没那么铁了 是吧 无业游民
I was digging you out of your pit, mate.
我试过把你从坑里拉出来了 兄弟
You were a loser at 16. You're a loser now.
你16岁就是个屌♥丝 你现在还是个屌♥丝
We beat you in squash.
我们会在壁球上狠狠击败你的
15 years ago, love.
15年前 亲爱的
I have weekly sessions with the former number one of Greece now, so...
现在我可是和希腊前头号♥人物一起开周会的 所以
Why not play him for the bill?
那么为什么不打一场来决定谁付账呢
No. Yes. Come on Jotty,
不行 行的 来吧 Jotty
what you got? No, mate, that won't work.
看你有什么能耐 不行啊 姐们 我不行的
Bring it on.
放马过来吧
My gym's open 24/7.
我的体育馆可是永远敞开
See he's kept it up and I haven't really...
你看 他保持得不错 而我实在是
My arms are sort of thinned out.
我的胳膊已经没力气了
Come on, Greg.
来吧 Greg
We believe in you. And Jotty's lashed, look at him.
我们相信你 Jotty已经醉了 看看他
What's the matter, little baby bum,bum?
怎么了呢 你个无业小婴
You want to put your nappy on?
你想要把尿布穿上吗
First to 11. It doesn't have to be like this, Jotty.
先得11分的赢 不一定非要这样 Jotty
Let the slaughter commence.
屠♥杀♥开始
Yeah!
耶
Keep them coming, Jottles.
继续保持 Jo宝
At least try and get a point off me, Lavelle.
至少从我这拿到一分吧 运动健将
Come on, Greg! Yeah!
加油啊 Greg 加油
Yes!
中了
Go, Jotty!
上啊 Jotty
Eat shit!
吃屎去吧
Well, look at this, you kids are screwed.
看看吧 你们这群小孩已经完蛋了
He's lost his wife, his business,
他丢了老婆 丢了生意
and now he's losing at the only thing he was ever good at.
现在他在自己唯一擅长的事上 也正丢分呢
Don't listen to him, Greg!
别听他的 Greg
You know Daisy would've married me, don't you?
你知道Daisy本会嫁给我的 不是吗
If I hadn't come out to KL.
如果我没来吉隆坡的话
I'm just saying.
我只是说说
Rambo time, is it? Yeah.
兰博上身 是吗 是啊
It is Rambo time, mate.
兰博上身了 兄弟
Buckle up, brother.
瞧好了 兄弟
Shit!
妈的
That's what I'm talking about!
这才像话啊
Damn! Greg, Yes!
妈的 Greg 太好了
Oh, dear. Don't go home, Sean.
哦 天 别回家 Sean
Seriously. It won't be the same without you
说真的 如果没了你 一切都不一样了
and I really want you here.
我真的很想你和我们一起
Out of practice are we, Jotty?
疏于练习了是不是 Jotty
I'll stay if you fight for your scholarship.
我会留下的 如果你肯争取奖学金的话
Oh, we're on negotiating now?
所以我们现在开始谈判了
That's right.
是的
OK. You've got a deal.
好的 一言为定
Yes! Come on! Ow, ow, ow!
耶 上啊 嗷 嗷 嗷
You're still in it Greg. Lip's hurting again, Ash.
你还厉害着呢 Greg 嘴唇又疼了 Ash
Yes, yes, yes! Yes!
耶 耶 耶 耶
It's really soothing, actually.
这真的让我感觉好多了
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表