剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I arrange luxury vacations for the 1% to see Asia.
我给尖端人士安排参观亚洲的豪华假期
This is you? No.
这个是你吗 不是
You should say yes in future.
你以后应该说是
Why? If they think we work in tourism,
为什么 如果酒店觉得我们是旅游♥行♥业的
they'll give us a load of freebies and shit.
他们会送我们一堆免费的玩意儿
I'm Sam Bevan from exclusiveasia.Com.
我是亚洲尊行网的Sam Bevan
We can guarantee that
我们可以保证
you'll be heavily featured on our home page.
贵店会在我们的网站上得到重点推荐
I've failed at everything, May!
我是个彻底的失败者 May
No. Yes! You didn't, Greg.
你不是 我就是 你真的不是 Greg
I really like her.
我真的很喜欢她
And I think she likes me too. Let me probe her for a bit.
而且我觉得她也喜欢我 让我去探探她的口风
Find out if she actually likes you.
弄清楚她是不是真的喜欢你
Whoa, Dylan!
噢 Dylan
He tried to kiss me. You're an arsehole, Dyl.
他居然想亲我 你就是个混♥蛋♥ Dyl
Dylan, he's gone.
Dylan不见了
"I just need to be by myself to find myself."
"我只想独自一人去寻找自我"
It's a Search and Rescue!
这是搜索营救啊
Excuse me. I'm looking for Mount Everest.
打扰了 我在找珠穆朗玛峰
Mount Everest.
珠穆朗玛峰
Sorry, sorry, OK. It's OK. I'll give you money.
对不起 对不起 好了好了 我会赔你们钱的
No, no, no, no. I'm trying to give it back!
不 不 不 不 我在掏钱了
I'll give it back. Aargh!
我赔你们 啊
Take that. Plus interest.
拿着吧 加上利息
Oof!
噢
You! You!
是你 是你
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
你害我心脏病差点儿犯了
I'm so sorry. It's Sam, isn't it?
非常抱歉 你是Sam 是吧
Yes. And you?
是啊 你是哪位
I feel... I want to say, Dildo?
我觉得 我想说 是假屌♥
Dylan. Dylan.
Dylan Dylan
Yeah. Right.
是的 好吧
My friend Sean calls me Dildos sometimes. Is he not with you?
我朋友Sean有时会叫我假屌♥ 他没和你在一起吗
What happened to him? We kind of fell out.
他怎么啦 我们闹掰了
Ah. Classic.
啊 正常
Did he do that? Sorry, sorry.
他打你脸了 抱歉 抱歉
Yeah. He did.
对 是他打的
What, you were in love with the same girl?
怎么 你们爱上了同一个女孩
Boy, ladyboy, whatever? Yeah... Uh, girl.
或者男孩 伪娘 还是什么 是的 呃 女孩
I don't really want to go into it, if I'm honest.
我不太想说这事 其实
Cool, cool, cos actually, I got...
没事 没事 实际上我
Basically, we slept together in Vietnam and then I broke it off.
简单说 我和她在越南睡了 然后我和她吹了
And then he said he really liked her,
之后我朋友说他真的喜欢她
so I said I'd help him and ended up not doing that at all,
所以我说我会帮他 结果我倒打一耙
trying to sleep with her again.
试图和她再来一发
I just didn't know what I was doing.
我当时真不知道我到底在干啥
I mean...
我是说
I hate myself.
我讨厌我自己
So what was the endgame here?
所以结局是什么
You were going to commit suicide by throwing yourself in front of a car?
你是打算撞汽车自杀吗
I was going to climb Everest and try and get some perspective.
我打算去爬珠峰 想获得点儿启发
Just the old climb up Everest.
又是老套的爬珠峰
Do you know that costs about $80,000 and two months of training.
你知道那要花8万刀 还要训练两个月吗
I still don't know what I'm doing.
我还是不知道我在干啥
Did you say you were in Vietnam?
你刚才说你在越南呆过
Yeah, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Thailand.
是的 越南 中国 马来西亚 泰国
Here. Here we are.
还有这儿 萍水相逢
Dildo, this is your lucky day.
假屌♥ 今天是你的幸运日
What do you mean? I'm not gonna leave a fellow traveller
你这是什么意思 我不会让驴友同胞
stranded here and suffering. That is not my style.
滞留此地受苦受难 这不是姐的风格
Are you sure? Of course I'm sure. I'm a travel advisor.
你确定吗 当然啦 我是个旅游顾问啊
I am not a travel advisor. I have to stop saying that.
我才不是旅游顾问呢 我必须得改口了
I'm sorry. Just get in.
不好意思 上车吧
What happened?
发生什么事了吗
Eurgh!
啊
Do not get me started.
别让我说这事
Genuinely do hang on tight. I'm a shitty driver.
你只管抓稳坐好 我开车技术屎得很
Right, eyes peeled, people.
好了 睁大你们的双眼吧 同志们
This is like a big old game of hide and seek.
这就像是一个大型经典的躲猫猫游戏
Just like when I was a nipper. Although, of course,
就像我小时候那样 虽然当时
that was usually in my grandma's garden rather than...
是在我奶奶家的花♥园♥里而不是
Nepal!
尼泊尔
It will be gravy, brother.
这趟会很有意思的 老兄
Find Dilbot, fix things up with Ash.
找到假屌♥ 搞定Ash
Everything back to normal.
一切都会回归正常
I just don't feel I can handle normal any more, though, Greg.
但是 我觉得我无法再正常过下去了 Greg
Sure you can. Normal is normal. Everyone can handle normal.
你当然行 正常就是正常啊 每个人都能拥有
It's normal. No.
这很正常 不是的
I like her too much. Yeah?
我实在是太喜欢她了 什么
I like her too much.
我太喜欢她了
Oh, sure. Yeah.
哦 那可不 是啊
You should talk to him.
你应该和他谈谈
You can't declare your feelings for someone on a bus.
那你也不能在公车上向别人坦露真情啊
Full of chickens. It's hardly full of chickens.
瞧这一车的鸡 不能说是一车吧
There's only one chicken.
只有一只鸡而已啊
I'm going to wait till we're somewhere more sexy.
我得等着到一个更撩人的地方再说
Oh. And he's not worried about Dylan.
哦 而且他都不担心Dylan
You were right. I should have just backed off.
你是对的 我早应该放下了
Yes, exactly, brother. Listen to Greg.
是啊 就是这样 老兄 听Greg的没错
Or, devil's advocate, try and kiss her.
或者听从你心中的魔鬼 试着去吻她
You keep giving me different advice. And it's all good!
你总是给我自相矛盾的建议啊 但它们都不错啊
Look, she's not interested in me.
听我说 她对我并不感兴趣
Little kiss... She'd slap me.
一个小小的吻 她会扇我耳光的
I'll slap you. Stop doing that!
我也会扇你啊 不要这么做了
Ahhh! Kathmandu.
啊 加德满都
Ok.
好了
Here. Yes, Kathmandu.
这儿就是了 加德满都
Come on!
快点
Come on! So some shithead scammed a hotel in Vietnam
快点啊 有个脑残在越南假装是我
using my business card information, pretending to be me.
用我的名片信息诈骗了酒店
No! Yeah. It was...
不会吧 真的 这真是
Oh, my God. .. totally uncool.
哦 我的天哪 太不爽了
It just makes me angry hearing about it.
听着就让人生气啊
Yeah, and then my boss blames me
是啊 然后我老板怪我
for handing out too many business cards
发了太多名片
which is ridiculous, because why have them? Yeah.
这也太扯了 名片就是用来发的呀 是的
Your boss sounds like an arsehole if he fired you for that.
如果你老板为了这个就炒你鱿鱼那就太混♥蛋♥了
Well, we got in an argument which escalated quickly.
嗯 我们之间的争执急速升级
There was some garden variety shoving and I accidentally
我们拉扯了几下 然后我不小心
nudged his cat out the window.
把他的猫推出窗外了
I'm just getting over it now.
我现在才缓过点劲儿
Come on, baby!
快点啊 宝贝
I never gave you a card, did I?
我从没给过你名片 对吧
No... No.
没 没有
Definitely not.
绝对没有
No.
没有
Answering phone again.
又不接电♥话♥
Anyone get any messages? Yeah, welcome to Nepal.
你们谁有消息吗 有啊 欢迎来尼泊尔
Calls cost 1.50... From Dyl, I mean.
话费是1.5 我是说 Dyl的消息
No, not from Dyl. Have you seen his new Facebook status?
没有 没他的消息 你们看过他脸书的新状态了吗
"Dylan J Nutkin is no longer friends with Dylan J Nutkin."
"Dylan J Nutkin不再是Dylan J Nutkin的好友了"
Clever.
聪明
Oh, my God. My mom is such a maniac.
哦 我的天 我妈真是疯了
I e-mailed her saying I was going to Nepal,
我发了电子邮件给她 说我要去尼泊尔
and she replies with links to about 30 articles
然后她回复了我一个链接 里面有大概30篇论文
on how to survive an earthquake.
关于如何在地震中求生
Isn't that exactly what you would do?
这听上去不就是你会做的事儿吗
Oh, shit. What?
哦 操 什么
Is it from Dylan? No, it's from Dean Martin.
是Dylan有消息了吗 不是 是院长(Dean)Martin
Seriously? From the Rat Pack? I thought he was dead.
真的 是鼠帮的那个吗 我以为他已经死了
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表