剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I might even get myself a pre-banana boat pina colada, actually.
我也许该给自己弄杯菠萝汁朗姆酒 为坐香蕉船预热
Oh, that's so good.
好极了
Hey, Dylan. Arg!
嗨 Dylan 啊
Lauren.
Lauren
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 大家好啊 嗨
Well, how did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You can always find someone if you really have to.
如果你真想找某个人 总是能找到的
Yeah, but Facebook, right? Yeah.
用脸书了 对吧 是的
And what about Norm?
Norm怎么样了
It's over. I ended it.
都结束了 是我提的
I'm an idiot, OK?
我是个傻瓜 好吧
An idiot.
傻瓜
You and I, well... Look, Lauren.
你和我 听着 Lauren
No, no. Please.
别说话 拜托
You were my home.
你曾经是我的归宿
I lived in you.
我曾栖息于你
I wanted for naught,
我曾别无他求
but then you left.
但后来你离开了
You made me homeless court.
你让我流离失所
And I've tried to forget you, and yet...
我试图忘记你 然而
and yet you...
然而你
overwhelm the face of every girl I've ever met.
淹没了每一张我所遇之人的脸
Wow! You learnt it!
哇 你记住了
You're just so talented, Dilly.
你是如此的有才华 Dilly
Look, I've read your poem over and over for days.
听着 这些天我一遍又一遍读你的诗
It's unbelievably romantic.
真是难以置信的浪漫
Oh, can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Who even does that? Follow someone to another country?
还有谁会做那种事 跟踪一个人到另一个国家
Well, Dylan.
呃 Dylan啊
Odds on him telling her to F-off?
他让她滚蛋的几率有多大
Not much, knowing Dyl.
不大 如果你了解Dyl
Oh, you twat!
哦 你个混♥蛋♥
Here we go again.
又来了
Hey, let me.
让我来吧
Oh. OK, thanks.
好的 谢了
Here you go, Dyl. Pina Colada.
给你 Dyl 菠萝汁朗姆酒
Oh, not for me, mate.
哦 不是我的 兄弟
Bit early, isn't it?
还早呢 不是吗
Sorry, I just thought, when you said you wanted one about ten minutes ago, you meant it.
抱歉 我还以为十分钟前你说想要 是认真的
Well, I'll have it, since Dylan's changed his mind.
好吧 那我喝吧 既然Dylan改主意了
So... what are you guys doing here?
那么 你们在这干什么呢
Like, on this beach? Guilty!
在这片海滩上 都怪我
That's down to me. I'm something of a local expert.
都是我的主意 我算是个熟知当地的专家
This is kind of over, isn't it?
这里快完蛋了 不是吗
Sorry, what? Sort of,
对不起 什么 差不多吧
the area, it's been and gone, hasn't it?
这片地方大势已去 不是吗
Been and gone how, sorry?
怎么就大势已去了 不好意思
Sorry, is he a part of your group?
对不起 他是和你们一起的吧
Yeah, yeah. He is, yeah.
是的 是的 他是
Why would that be odd?
那有什么好奇怪的
So, tell us about yourself, Lauren.
那么 介绍一下你自己吧 Lauren
Oh, I don't know. I'm here with Dylan.
怎么说呢 我是为了Dylan来这的
Well, don't let him define you.
不要让他定义你自己
There's got to be something that makes you...
一定有某种东西让你
I'm training to be a doctor. There it is.
我是预科医生 就是这样
An anaesthetist
麻醉师
and I'm running the Full Moon Marathon tomorrow, so...
明天我还会跑满月马拉松 所以
What?
什么
You knew about this, silly. You sponsored me three months ago.
你知道的 糊涂蛋 你三个月前还资助了我
It's for the land mine children.
是为了受地雷伤害的孩子
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉打断一下
What are you here for? Dylan or the marathon?
你来这是干嘛的 是为了Dylan还是马拉松
Both. I'm multitasking, thanks, Eddie.
两个都是 我能一心多用 谢谢 Eddie
Sean. Sean.
是Sean Sean
Eddie?
Eddie
You know, romantic gestures and
你知道的 浪漫之举和
raising money for charity aren't mutually exclusive.
为慈善事业筹款并不是相互冲突的事
Well, it's quite convenient, though, isn't it?
但是这样确实很省事 不是吗
Can I ask you a medical question, Lauren?
我能问你个医学上的问题吗 Lauren
Oh, God. I get this all the time. Yeah. Go ahead.
上帝啊 我总是遇到这样的事 问吧
OK, so we want to get some drugs but we'd like them to be safe.
好吧 我们想弄点毒品 但我们想要安全的那种
Well, safer. It's for the Full Moon Party later on.
相对安全点的 是为了之后的满月派对准备的
Oh, OK. First of all, the Full Moon Party isn't safe.
好吧 首先 这个满月派对就不安全
It's full of shit-faced western arseholes.
那里充满了从西方国家来的烂醉如泥的混♥蛋♥
Yes, yes. We're fine with that, thank you.
是的 是的 这对我们不是问题 谢谢
You can buy drugs that
你可以在这里的药房♥里
people use recreationally in pharmacies here, you know...
买♥♥消遣性药物 知道吧
Yes, the pharmacies. We know all that. It was ever thus.
没错 药房♥ 我们都知道 一直都可以
Well, would you mind...?
那你介意
Would you mind coming with us and talking us through it?
你介意和我们一起去 顺便给我们讲解一下吗
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
行啊 没问题
That's amazing. Such a relief.
那太棒了 松了一口气
I'm so glad you're here!
有你在这儿我太开心了
Hi! Hey, sorry, do you do draft beer here,
嗨 打扰一下 你们这儿有生啤酒吗
like Carling or something?
比如卡林或者其他的
Or Bud? There's an Irish pub in town.
或者百威 城里有一家爱尔兰酒吧
They do burgers, show football on enormous TV screens.
他们那有汉堡 还有超大电视屏幕播足球
OK, brilliant. Thank you.
好 太棒了 谢谢你
If this place is too exotic for you.
如果这里对你来说过于异域的话
Oh, it's two o'clock.
噢 两点整了
Banana boat time!
香蕉船时间到
Banana boat? Seriously, what is this, spring break?!
香蕉船 讲真 这是什么 春假吗
Yeah, I think I'm gonna give that a miss, too,
对 我想我也不去了吧
because I've got a massive sonnet to write, so...
因为我有太多十四行诗要写 所以
I'll do it. I just love stupid inflatable tourist shit.
我要去 我就喜欢玩旅游专供的充气傻玩意儿
Yes!
太好了
Let's do it.
我们走
Have fun. Enjoy.
玩得开心 尽情享受
Disagree, strongly disagree.
不同意 坚决不同意
This is exactly the same as it was 20 years ago.
这儿完全和它20年前一模一样
Ok, look, I didn't mean to offend you.
行吧 我不是有意冒犯你
I'm not offended. I'm not saying it's tacky.
我没有被冒犯 我不是说这儿俗气
I'm just saying the area is now a bit spoilt. It's not tacky
我只是说这地方现在有点破旧 这儿不俗气
and it's not spoilt.
也不破旧
These used to be fishing boats, of course.
当然了 以前这里都是渔船
But then, how do you pull a banana boat
不过 没有水上摩托艇
without a jet ski? Answer me that.
你怎么拉动一艘香蕉船 回答我
Though I did like the fishing boats.
虽然我的确喜欢渔船
I mean, you've got to admit it, mate,
我是说 你必须承认 朋友
it is pretty bloody romantic.
这真♥他♥妈♥浪漫
She came here to do a marathon, Dylan.
她来这儿是为了跑一场马拉松 Dylan
What happened to us chilling on the beach,
我们不是要躺在沙滩上放松
getting smashed together?
一起喝到大醉吗
Yeah, we can still do that. It's not going to change anything.
我们还是可以那样做啊 不会改变任何事
Of course it will. You and Lauren will be in a hut somewhere,
当然会变了 你和Lauren在某个小木屋里
all coupled up, having smug vegan sex together from now on.
如影随形 从此自鸣得意地吃素做♥爱♥
No, Sean, no. She's just visiting
不 Sean 她只是来看望一下
and I'm not going to rush into anything. I promise.
并且我也不会鲁莽行事的 我保证
And we're vegetarians.
我们是奶蛋素食主义
Tried being vegan, but just missed eggs too much.
试过做严格素食者 但就是太想吃鸡蛋了
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Cuz I did come out for her in the first place.
因为一开始我的确是出来找她的
I don't know, Dyl. Do what you want,
我不知道 Dyl 做你想做的
just don't go get hurt again, yeah?
只是别又被伤害了 好吗
Ashley, Ashley!
Ashley Ashley
So...
那
I just want to talk to you.
我想和你聊聊
Now I really don't want you to get hurt, you know.
现在我真的不希望你受到伤害 你知道的
How could you hurt me?
你怎么就能伤到我了
Well, you know...
那 你懂的
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表