剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
You know what? Piss off, Dylan.
你知道吗 滚吧 Dylan
What?! No!
什么 不
Hey.
嘿
You OK?
你还好吧
I'm sorry about Genevieve.
Genevieve的事儿我很遗憾
I'm sorry for busting your balls
很抱歉一直找你麻烦
about Dylan and your scholarship.
为了Dylan的事还有奖学金
You're right, it's not my business.
你说得没错 这根本就不关我什么事
You were right, too. I have messed up.
你之前说得也没错 我搞砸了
I was out of line.
我之前太过分了
I've been a total hardass.
我一直太不留情面了
Look, you don't have to pay me back
听着 你不用还我了
for the robbery.
被抢走的钱
It-it's fine, it doesn't matter.
没 没事的 真的没关系的
I... I can afford it.
我 我能承担
I'm just glad you're not leaving.
我真的很高兴你不会离开
So you know, I actually think you're kind of amazing
其实 我觉得你获得奖学金这件事
for getting that scholarship.
还挺牛逼的
Let's do something...
咱们去干点儿
.. really wild and stupid!
冲动疯狂的事儿吧
OK? For Genevieve.
好吗 为了Genevieve
OK, yeah, no, no, no, I changed my mind.
好吧 就这吧 不行 我改主意了
It was your idea! No, it was Ashley's idea.
这可是你的主意 不 这是Ashley的主意
And we've just escaped one near death experience,
而且我们才经历了一次濒死体验
and I'm not sure we should do another one. Yes, we should!
我不觉得我们应该再来一次 要的要的
We need to bounce back! That's the point!
我们需要"触底反弹" 这才是重点
And it's hardly near death.
而且这根本算不上濒死体验
It's a little kiddie one.
这规模都算小了
Even if the bungee snapped, you would still probably survive it.
就算绳子突然断了 你还是可能幸存下来
OK, now you've put that idea into my head,
真好 现在你让我也开始这么想了
so I'm definitely not doing it.
所以我肯定不会跳的
Oh, no! Come on!
哦 不是吧 别这样
We're doing this for Genevieve.
我们这是为了Genevieve而跳
This will be good for you, May. You need to push yourself!
这对你有好处 May 你得推自己一把
Or I could push yourself, if you want?
或者我来推你一把 如果你想的话
No, no, no! Don't you dare push me!
不 不要 你敢推我试试
Hey! Just jump, May.
嘿 只管跳下去 May
Don't think! Just jump!
放空大脑 只管跳
Jump! Jump!
跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
You can go.
你可以的
Go, May!
加油 May
Yeah! Yes!
耶 就是这样
OK, I'm next. I'm next. I'm next!
好了 下一个是我 下一个是我
Then me. Then me! Then me!
再然后到我 到我
**So stay*
*那就留下
**With me*
*和我一起
GReg! Jotty Too Hotty! Yes, brother!
GReg Jotty"好辣" 真棒 兄弟
Oh, my God, do you like him?!
哦 我滴神呐 你喜欢他吗
He's a very sophisticated man.
他是个非常成熟老练的男人
This is the place to start again.
在这里你可以东山再起
Why don't you come and work with me?
你为什么不来跟我一起工作
You're hired! Great!
你被录取了 太棒啦
OK,thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Jesus Christ!
我的个神啊
No, just get rid. But they're my friends, Jotty.
不 赶紧甩掉 但他们是我的朋友 Jotty
They're divs, G. Lose the lads.
他们太蠢了 老G 甩了他们吧
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表