剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
Oh! Fisherman's pants.
噢 渔夫裤
You have to get these. These are going to look so dope on you
你一定要试试这种 你穿上肯定潮爆了
Just trust me. It's gonna match.
相信我 会很搭的
Really? Brown? Yeah, you're good.
真的吗 棕色 是啊 你适合
It's good. We're in Thailand. Come on.
不错 我们可是在泰国 试试吧
Oh, beads. OK. Beads, for sure.
珠子 好的 珠子 当然了
Really? Wooden jewellery? Are you serious?
真的吗 木质饰品 你是认真的吗
Yes, wooden jewellery.
是啊 木质饰品
It makes you spiritual and helps you swim.
让你更有灵性还能帮助你游泳
No sweat. You'll be good.
没问题 你很适合
Hey, can he try these on, please?
你好 请问他可以去试穿这些吗
Old man in there. Sorry?
有老人在里面 什么
Old man in there.
有老人在里面
Old man in there? Hey, Sean.
有老人在里面 嘿 Sean
Hey, guys. Hey, Greg!
嘿 各位 嘿 Greg
Oh, Shawnee. What have you done?
噢 Shawn宝 你做了什么
What? Oh, yeah. The hair.
什么 噢 是的 头发啊
Love it. Thanks, mate.
我喜欢 谢谢了 老兄
Yes. What are you doing?
恩 你在做什么
Oh, just doing a bit of last-minute shopping.com
噢 最后时刻来买♥♥点东西
I bloody love these Thai fisherman trousers.
我太喜欢这些泰式渔夫裤了
My last pair dissolved over the years.
我上一条裤子经过长年累月已经烂了
But these are exactly the same pair. Really?
但我找到了一模一样的一条 真的吗
Yeah. Same size and everything?
对啊 尺码所有的都一样吗
Yeah. Same inside leg.
对 裤腿内侧长度一样
And the waist is still in the 30s. 30-ish.
腰围也还是在30码以内 30码左右吧
Oh, by the way. I think May might need you.
哦 对了 我觉得May可能需要你
Why? She has...
为什么 她
Well, there's no easy way of saying it, really.
那还真是不太好描述
She shat herself!
她拉了自己一身
Great. Oh.
真棒 噢
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo. What did you eat?
哇呕 你吃了啥
Don't be mean. It's really serious.
别那么讨嫌 这很严肃
Really. Is it?
真的吗 是嘛
Yes, it is, actually. I had to carry her home.
是啊 我得把她抱回来
She pooed in my arms.
她拉在我手臂上了
It's not a laughing matter, Ashley.
这不是什么好笑的事 Ashley
May has food poisoning. Dylan was a bloody hero.
May食物中毒了 Dylan是个英雄
Well, you are an expert, aren't you?
你可是专家啊 不是吗
When it comes to being covered in shit.
专惹一身屎
What? Did this happen to you? Did it?
啥 你也有过这事儿吗 有吗
What was it you needed her to get for you, May?
你还有什么想要她帮忙带给你的 May
Hydrating salts.
水合盐
Lauren wrote it all done for you.
Lauren都给你写好了
Well, if Dylan's such a hero, why can't he do it?
Dylan不是大英雄么 他怎么不去买♥♥
Dylan and I need to go to work.
我和Dylan要工作
Work? Wow! You guys have jobs now?
工作 喔 你俩现在都有工作了
On our novel.
要写小说
And our Mandarin, respectively.
还要练普通话 各有各忙
Lovely. And I was going to go play beach tennis as well.
很好 我也要去打沙滩排球的
Sean said about doing that.
Sean说过要打的
Sure. See how you get on.
行啊 看你进度如何
It may be as a reward.
也许可以奖励你玩一会儿
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你噢
OK, water, Ibuprofen, hydrating salts,
好嘛 水 布洛芬 水合盐
The New Yorker, seriously?
<纽约客> 你讲真吗
And seedless grapes, Ashley.
还有无籽提子 Ashley
OK, got it. They have to be seedless and white.
行 必须是无籽青提
White seedless grapes. I've got it.
无籽青提 我知道
Oh, and Lauren said that I probably
还有 Lauren说我可能
shouldn't do the drugs...
不该嗑药
now 'cause,
因为我现在
'cause I'm sick.
生着病
I know. It really sucks.
我知道 太操蛋了
Right. Sure.
行 没毛病
Get it, get it, get it, Sean.
接球啊 接着 Sean
You know what?
你知道嘛
The Full Moon Party is just really lame and tacky, Dilly.
满月派对真的又没劲又俗气 Dilly
Why don't you suggest that they go to the one on Moongazers' Beach?
你为啥不建议他们去盯月海滩上那个
It's loads more authentic.
那个特别正宗
Yeah, but I think the others want to go to the actual Full Moon, so...
嗯 但我觉得他们想去真正的满月派对 所以
What is it? Why aren't you writing?
怎么了 你怎么不写啊
Yeah, I just...
嗯 我只是
I think everything's happened so quickly today.
我觉得今天一切都发生得太快了
And I just want us to protect ourselves.
我只想我们能保护自己
You know, not rush into things.
别操之过急
Right. Maybe it's best if we just take it slow
没错 也许最好的办法是我们慢慢来
and not immediately do the whole coupling up in a hut thing.
不要一上来就在小屋里二人世界
Are you not serious about me, Dilly?
你是不是只想跟我随便玩玩儿 Dilly
No, no, I just... Because I thought I was the love of your life.
不是啊 我只是 因为我以为我是你今生所爱
You were. Were?
你以前是 以前
Are. You are. I've come all this way to see you.
现在也是 我跑了这么大老远来见你
Yeah, to run a marathon.
来跑马拉松
For children who have lost their limbs, yeah.
为了肢体残疾的小孩子 没错
Would you rather I wasn't raising money for them?
你宁愿我不为他们筹款吗
I'm not saying that, Lauren.
我不是那个意思 Lauren
I thought that you were the kind of guy
我以为你是那种
who would follow your heart and do epic things.
跟随内心做大事的人
I am. I am that guy
我是啊 我是那种人
and I came all the way to Beijing to ask you to marry me.
我一路追到北♥京♥向你求婚
What?! Then you shacked up with someone else,
什么 然后你就睡了别人
so that was clearly a shit idea.
所以那就是个愚蠢的主意
No, no, no, no.
别别别
Don't do this. No!
别这样啊 别
Lollipop.
棒棒糖
Don't call me Lollipop!
别叫我棒棒糖
Baby.
宝贝
Hey, Dildo, let's go.
嘿 假屌♥ 出发了
Dildo!
假屌♥
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. It's moon o'clock, bro.
嗯嗯 月圆时分了 兄弟
Yeah, give me a sec. Yeah, let's move.
嗯 稍等 该走了
Yeah, coming.
来了
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hey! I thought you would have stood me up.
嘿 我以为你要放我们鸽子了
How are you doing?
还好吗
Yes. Are you...?
棒 你这是
Are you going like that tonight, Sean?
你今晚就这么去吗 Sean
Yeah. Let me introduce you guys.
是啊 让我来介绍介绍
This is Eddie. He is a proper traveler
这是Eddie 他是个得体的游客
and tonight a full moon poon magnet.
还是今晚的满月吸妹神器
Poon magnet? Yeah.
吸妹神器 嗯
Well, about that. I was...
这事儿吧 我在
I was thinking... we kind of have a...
我在想 我有个
I think we actually had a better option for tonight, guys.
我觉得今晚其实有个更好的选择 大伙们
Well, the full moon party is...
满月派对
pretty shit and tacky these days. Sorry, what, mate? What's this?
最近很无聊很俗气 不好意思 啥 朋友 你搞啥呢
There's another party on moongazers beach which is
盯月海滩上有另一个派对
a lot better and it's a lot cooler.
更好玩 而且酷多了
You know, it's more local. Wowee! Wow!
更本地化 哇哦
It's the place to be, guys.
那才是该去的地方 各位
And was this your idea?
这是你的主意吧
No, I just told Dylan.
不 我只是告诉了Dylan
Come on, man.
别这样啊 兄弟
The full moon party is a onceinalifetime opportunity. Yes.
满月派对的机会这辈子就一次啊 是啊
Well, that's literally bullshit.
那就是胡说八道
It will happen once a month.
那派对每个月都有一次
Yeah. And it's banging, mate.
没错 而且还很浪 朋友
Yeah, maybe 20 years ago, but now, everything's changed.
也许20年前是这样 但现在已经完全不一样啦
Can you stop bloody saying that?
你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗
Please, Lauren! Guys, please.
拜托 Lauren 大伙 拜托
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表