剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
.. Come Christmas time,
到了圣诞节
these will be flying off the shelves of London.
这些开瓶器就会在伦敦狂销的
It's Auld Lang Syne.
这是<友谊地久天长>
This is a Communist Party song. You what, sorry?
这是一首共♥产♥党歌♥曲 你说什么
This is what happens when you're not here, Daisy,
这就是你不在时会发生的事 Daisy
it all goes tits up.
全都烂透了
My scholarship is under review.
我的奖学金还在审查中
I haven't told anyone. But if they do take it away,
我没告诉过任何人 但一旦没了奖学金
my life is basically over.
我的生活基本上完蛋了
Just for the record,
声明一下
I wanted to have sex with her and I liked it!
我想和她上♥床♥而且我很喜欢
I hope he's not a weirdo.
我希望他不是一个怪胎
No, he's not a weirdo, thank you, he's a normo, if anything.
他不是怪胎 谢谢你哦 正相反他很正常
Jotty is a good...
Jotty是我一个好
good-ish friend of mine.
还算好的朋友
As long as he's putting us up for free,
只要他有地方免费让我们住
I don't care if he's a serial sex offender.
他是连环性侵者我都不介意
And he is! Putting us up for free, not the other thing.
他就是 我指他让我们免费住 不是另外那事
Look, they've got a Nando's here!
看呀 他们这有家南多斯烤鸡餐馆
Sick.
酷
I mean, no offence to Kuala Lumpuns,
我不是要贬低吉隆坡
but this place is clearly pretty soulless,
但这地方真的很无趣
so I say we get out and
我们离开这儿
do some proper travel ASAP now that we are a gang again.
尽快去其他地方好好旅游 毕竟我们又是一伙儿了
You mean now that your psycho girlfriend's gone again?
你是说毕竟你那神经质女友又走了吗
Yeah, all right.
是的 好吧
My point is that I, we, should hit Penang tomorrow.
我认为我 我们 应该明天去槟城
OK. Yeah? That's good.
好的 好的 很棒
Greg! GReg! Oh, my God.
Greg GReg 哦 我的天
Jotty too Hotty, yes, brother!
Jotty好辣 是的 老兄
God, it's good to see your face.
天呐 见到你真是太好啦
Never mind that, look at you!
别管这个 看看你
Wow!
哇
Who are you and what have you done with Jotty Boone!?
你是谁 你对Jotty Boone做了什么
Seriously, man, the hair, the clothes, the car, the...
说真的 老兄 这头发 这衣服 这车子
I wouldn't normally pick up on this,
我一般不会注意这个
but that scent is absolutely gorge!
但这香水真是太迷人了
You can talk, you look amazing!
你还说呢 你看起来真棒
Thank you. The shoes...
谢谢 这鞋子
Yes, please! This is the gang.
好的 请吧 这是我的驴友们
Well, you guys have been in the jungle.
哦 你们还真去了丛林
It's OK, I keep all my furniture in plastic covers anyway.
行吧 反正我把我的家具都蒙上了塑料防尘罩
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Thanks for letting us stay.
谢谢你让我们留宿
I trust you're all up for hitting the town tonight?
你们大家对今晚去狂欢都没问题吧
KLstyle? Oh... No, we're kind broke right now, so...
吉隆坡风格 哦 不了 我们现在没有多少钱 所以
My treat. Then, yes, we are.
我买♥♥单 那么 好呀 我们去
Great! You're going to love it here.
好的 你们会喜欢这里的
If you're anything like me, you'll never want to leave.
如果你们像我一样 就绝不会想要离开这儿
OK, is this yours? Yes.
好的 这是你的吗 是的
I'll help. Follow me, your carriage awaits.
我来帮你 跟着我 你们的"马车"在候着
Your carriage awaits! I don't mind it! Jotty Boone.
你们的"马车"在候着 我不介意 Jotty Boone
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
Wow, My god! Make yourselves at home.
哇噢 我的天 大家随意
Wow.
哇哦
Are we staying here for free?
我们真的可以免费住这里吗
It's fully air-conditioned,
空调配备齐全
a bit of cow on the floor, all mod cons.
奢华地板 全套现代化生活设施
Wow. Have you got WiFi, Jotty?
哇哦 你有无线网吗 Jotty
Yeah, password's Margaret Boone.
有的 密♥码♥是Margaret Boone
Oh, is that your wife?
哦 她是你妻子吗
My mum. Help yourself to showers, coffee...
是我妈妈 你们随便使用淋浴 咖啡
Oh, is that an espresso machine?
哦 那是浓缩咖啡机吗
What else? You know how to use it, right? Do I?!
还能是什么呢 你知道怎么用的吧 还用说
GReg... Yeah?
GReg 怎么
I want to show you something. Lead on, McJotty.
我想给你看件东西 你带路 McJotty
What news of the old gang?
有老朋友们的消息吗
Do you see Helen Coombes or Fat Gav? Er, not really, no.
你见过Hellen Coombes或者胖Gav了吗 呃 没有 没呢
I know that fat Gav bought a horse,
我知道胖Gav买♥♥了一匹马
but, er, I don't know in what context.
但是 呃 我不清楚具体情况
So, Lauren's blocked me on Facebook
Lauren在脸书上把我拉黑了
for the second time in six weeks.
这是六周内第二回了
Are you OK, Ash?
你还好吗 Ash
Yeah! Yeah, yeah. I'm just going to go to the bathroom.
还好 还好 还好 我只是要去一下洗手间
Yeah, my scholarship's under review and I got an e-mail saying...
是的 我的奖学金还在审查中 我收到一封邮件说
Your name? Ashley Romanick.
你的名字是 Ashley Romanick
Let me check. Right.
让我查查 好的
This is so great.
这太棒了
I haven't had champagne since leaving the US.
我离开美国后再也没有喝过香槟了
I have a French grocer contact here, I get my champers, my brie,
我认识这儿法国杂货店的人 能拿到香槟 干酪
my baguettes, sit on the deck with a buddy
还有法棍 和朋友在露天平台上
and watch the world go by.
坐看世界变幻
Mm. Heavenly.
嗯 真惬意
Well, it reminds me of my place, of course.
嗯 这让我想起来了我的家
Similar atmos.
相似的格调
Similar... er...
相似的 呃
Well, I'm more of a tiles man, you see.
不过我更喜欢瓷砖
Business booming, is it? Yeah, well, right place, right time.
生意繁荣 是吧 是呀 地利 天时
I'm just the ape that got lucky.
我只是走了狗屎运
Welcome to my world. Join the club, boy!
欢迎来到我的世界 你是我们一伙的了 伙计
Any more of that Michael Buble knocking about?
还有麦克布雷(谐音气泡)酒吗
Sure thing. Top me up, Buttercup!
当然 满上 毛毛
I heard about Daisy, by the way, Greg.
顺便一提 我知道Daisy的事情了 Greg
I'm sorry, mate, you deserve better.
我很难过 兄弟 你值得更好的
Yeah, well, it gives me a chance to come and see you, doesn't it?
是的 嗯 这事给了我来看你的机会 不是吗
Well, I've only been pestering you about it for 13 years!
为让你来 我也只纠缠了你13年
I'm here, aren't I? Sick, there's a pool!
我来了 不是吗 酷 这有一个泳池
What? Is that yours?
什么 它是你的吗
No, it's the Government's, you're not allowed to use it.
不是 这是政♥府♥的 你不能用它
Oh, that's annoying. Just kidding. It is mine.
哦 真烦人 开玩笑的 它是我的
Sorry.
抱歉
Whoa! Yeah, you can see all the sights from this bad boy.
喔 是的 你可以从这儿看到所有景色
Central morgue, KFC, laser war...
中♥央♥陈尸所 肯德基 激光战
Laser war? Seriously?
激光战 真的吗
Yeah. I can give you lads directions, if you want?
是的 如果你们想要 我可以给你们指路
Yeah. It's OK, I think we'll find something more authentic.
好啊 不用了 我想我们会找到更地道的东西
Cheers, Jots.
谢了 Jots
Can we go out now please, Jotty?
我们可以现在出发吗 Jotty
I'd kind of just feel like I want to get absolutely...
我就是有点感觉想要彻底地
ruined!
放纵一下
All right, then, let's do it.
好的 那么 我们走吧
You lads have got long trousers, right?
小伙子们有长裤的 对吧
Yeah, of course. We're not like... cubs.
是的 当然 我们又不是 幼童军
Oh, am I all right in these...
哦 我可以穿着这双
squash trainers? Big time.
壁球运动鞋吗 当然
I'd expect nothing less from the reigning squash champ!
统领江湖的壁球冠军总不会让我失望
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Careful!
小心点
Come on, you lummox.
来吧 你个傻瓜
It was just strip lighting at first back in '03,
在03年时这里还只有光带
but I now supply panel lights,
但现在我供应面板灯
under-unit stuff, LEDs all over Asia!
内嵌顶灯 LED灯给整个亚洲
I am all about the Asian market these days, J!
现在我一心一意投入亚洲市场 J
I just source tech gizmos and bring them back to Europe.
我探寻各种科技小发明并带回欧洲
Spreading my business tentacles
伸展我的商业触须
like some sort of international...
就像一种国际的
squid.
乌贼
Well, I've been dipping my toe into tech of late. Actually.
其实我也一直对新兴科技有所涉足
Interesting. Very interesting.
有意思 真有意思
Yeah, sorry, but, er, who are they?
是的 抱歉 但他们是谁
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表