剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
What?
什么
A lads' holiday, in China?
好哥们一起旅游 去中国
Why are you doing that?
为什么你们要这么做
Oh, well, he's been away at uni for a year.
噢 是这样 他已经离开大学一年了
You know, he's a student.
他是个学生
So we thought we'd have a bit of a catch up.
所以我们想着重新聚一聚
And he just got dumped, so it's a bit...
并且他刚被甩了 所以就有点
Oh, I'm sorry, but that's not what I meant. I meant, why China?
噢 抱歉 但我不是这个意思 我是说 为什么去中国
That was me. That was Dildo's idea.
是我的主意 是假屌♥的主意
Uh, Dylan.
呃 是Dylan
I don't really mind where we go,
去哪儿我都不介意
as long as we get smashed, soak up the sun, meet some girls, you know.
只要我们能喝个大醉 晒晒太阳 认识些妞儿
Oh, no, you're not going to get to do that.
噢 不 你们做不成那些的
Of course we can. What do you mean we won't do that?
我们当然能 你说我们做不成那些是什么意思
Because this is what I do. It's my job. I'm a travel writer.
因为我是做这个的 这是我的工作 我是个旅行作家
So trust me when I say that China is not right for you.
所以相信我 中国不适合你们
This is not ideal, is it?
这不是你们想要的 是吧
Hearing about this right now, on the plane.
现在才听到这个消息 就在飞机上
Not really. No. Sorry about that.
确实不是 非常抱歉
But you have made a mistake.
但你们确实选错了地方
Unless you're going for a reason that I'm not aware of.
除非你们的旅行还有其他我不知道的原因
No. No, course not.
不 不 当然没有
We just wanted to do something a bit different. Different.
我们只是想做点不一样的事情 不一样的事情
Out there. Yeah.
去外面 对
Didn't want to fall into the same old tourist traps as everyone else.
不想同其他人一样陷入同样旅游套路里
Yeah, but you will though.
对 但你还是会这样的
You will. You'll find them.
你会的 你将会找到他们
What's them? Who's them? Everyone else.
他们是什么 他们是谁 所有其他人
The kids exactly like you.
和你们一模一样的孩子
It's like two dung beetles on top of a pile of lion poop,
就像两只屎壳郎站在一坨狮子粪顶上
and one says to the other, "Hey, fancy meeting you here!"
一只对另一只说 "嘿 没想到在这儿遇见你"
You know? No. No.
你明白吗 不 不
You're all into the same shit.
你们都陷进了同一坨屎里
Anyway fellas,
无论怎样 小伙子们
I hope that your friendship still functions in a different context.
我希望你们的友谊在不同状况下依旧正常运转
In my experience, it may not.
以我经验看来 可能不会
So just enjoy Thailand.
所以就在泰国玩得开心吧
But we're not going to Thailand.
但我们不是去泰国
But you will.
但你们会去的
Don't listen to her. No.
别听她的 对
This is going to be amazing.
这旅程将会超精彩
Promise! China!
我保证 去中国
Are like... are there any beaches in Beijing?
北♥京♥有海滩什么的吗
Or is it more...this?
还是 它更多的是 这样
It's this, yeah, but it's amazing, right?
就是这样的 对 但是很奇妙 对不对
Yeah! Yeah, definitely.
对 对 确实是
The sheer rate of progress.
飞速的发展
15 years ago these guys were just riding bikes.
十五年前这些人还在骑自行车
Yeah. I mean, so were we.
对 我是说 我们也是
Shall we find a bar or something then, get this holiday going?
我们要不要去找个酒吧之类的地方 开始我们的度假
Sean, it's 7am.
Sean 现在是早上七点
Well, it's midnight in London.
好吧 但伦敦现在是半夜
It's not a holiday, by the way.
这不是度假 顺便一说
We're travelling.
我们在旅行
It's all about embracing new experiences.
这一切都是为了拥抱新的体验
Yeah, OK. Let's travel then.
好 好 那我们开始旅行吧
Eh, look out for a toilet. Let's go, Beijing!
呃 先找厕所 我们来了 北♥京♥
背景歌♥曲
I think I'm going to find another one.
我觉得还是重新找一个吧
Something a bit more Western.
更西方一些的厕所
Yeah. I think I might change out of these flip-flops.
是的 我觉得我可能要换下人字拖了
Dyl? Are you all right in there?
Dyl 你在里面还好吗
Have you got the shits already, or what?
你拉完屎什么的了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec, OK?
是 是的 快完事儿了 再等我一下 好吗
There's another guy waiting to use the toilet though.
只是这儿还有个家伙等着用马桶
Ah, no, you're all right, bud. Don't you worry.
啊 不 没关系 伙计 别急
Been there, done that, blocked the U-bend.
我也经历过 堵了马桶
There are just so many squat toilets in China
中国有太多蹲坑厕所了
that when you actually do find a proper sit-down job,
以至于当你真的找到一个坐便马桶时
it's good to...enjoy yourself. Let rip.
最好是 享受自我 绽放菊花
Really open her up.
让它彻底张开
Fill your boots, mate.
别客气 伙计
I've just come back from Guilin.
我刚从桂林回来
Oh! Oh, yeah.
噢 噢 是的
Right, right. Nice. Yes. Have you been?
对对 是的 你去过吗
Nope. What is it?
没去过吗 那是什么
What's Guilin? Yeah.
桂林是什么 对
Wow! Magical. It's the one with the big green hills.
哇哦 风景迷人 是一个大型的绿色丘陵
The hillocks.
是山丘
We went rafting, me and...
我们去漂流了 我和
I'm travelling with two girls.
我和两个女孩一起旅行的
Oh, nice. Yeah, not bad.
噢 很棒 是啊 不错
We went rafting. It's just cheaper as a threesome.
我们去漂流了 三个人一起更便宜点
We're not a threesome. I wish we were.
我们不是三人行 我倒希望是
But, no, It's just very expensive to hire a raft on your own.
不过不是 只是自己单独租一个木筏非常贵
Or any vessel.
或是任何一艘船
You learn that the hard way, believe you me.
你吃过亏才会知道 相信我
Oh, I must tell you, I got given a massive water proof.
噢 我得告诉你 他们给了我一个超大的防水服
Right, do you know what? I'll meet you outside, yeah?
好了 我去外面等你了 好吗
All right, mate. All right.
好的 伙计 好的
All right. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
好的 很高兴遇见你 也很高兴见到你
Old school.
复古派啊
Hey!
嘿
Hi! Hi, hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Do you speak English? Yeah, yeah, I can.
你会说英语吗 啊 会 我会
I'm... I'm... I can... I'm English.
我 我 我会 我是英国人
OK, amazing. Erm, so, could you...
好的 很好 呃 你能不能
This stuff belongs to a friend of ours.
这堆东西是我们一个朋友的
He's just inside using the bathroom.
他刚进去上厕所了
And we just don't want to leave it unattended.
我们不想这没人看着
Oh, yeah. I just met him.
噢 是的 我刚见到他了
Could you just watch it till he gets back?
你能不能帮忙看着点等他出来
Yeah, yeah, sure. Sure, sure, sure. Amazing. OK. Thanks.
好的 好的 没问题 没问题 非常好 谢了
Sorry, but why can't you do it?
抱歉 但是为什么你不在这看着
Why can't I do it? We're going to miss our train.
为什么我不行 我们要错过火车了
Right, we're going to miss our train.
对 我们要错过火车了
So isn't he going with you?
所以他不跟你们一起走
He, erm...
他 呃
Yeah, May, this isn't working.
好了 May 这行不通
OK, look. We met this guy at Guilin.
好 听着 我们在桂林遇到了这个人
Shared a raft? I know.
一起租了个木筏 我知道的
Right. And he tagged along to Beijing.
对 然后他紧跟着我们来了北♥京♥
And now he wants to come and camp by the Great Wall with us.
现在他又想来跟我们一起在长城露营
Oh, cool. I know, right?
噢 很酷 我就知道 对吧
It's with the Beijing Panda Hostel,
是北♥京♥熊猫旅舍安排的
if you want to do it, it's really cool. No, Ash,
如果你愿意的话 这真的很酷 不 Ash
stop inviting people. OK.
不要再邀请别人了 好了
Anyways, we're just going to leave these here.
不管怎样 我们就把东西留在这儿了
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't dump him on me.
哇哦 等等 别把他丢给我
He's not my problem.
他不是我的麻烦
Ok.
好吧
Please, there's a lot riding on this for me, you know?
求你了 这对我来说很重要 你知道吗
It's like a big homecoming trip, so...
这像是一次归乡旅行 所以
We've had him for four days.
他已经跟着我们四天了
This isn't a take-it-in-turns thing.
这不是个轮着来的事
It's not my turn with him.
轮不到我来陪他
If you guys don't want him around, just tell him.
如果你们不想他跟着你们 告诉他就好了
Thank you, that's exactly what I said.
谢谢 我就是这么说的
But she's... She's scared.
但是她 她有点害怕
Sean, come on. We've got to get a wiggle on, man.
Sean 来 我们得快点儿了 伙计
Come on.
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表