剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I am. Because now Sean is about to get on a train on his own.
满意了 现在Sean他要自己乘火车了
Oh, calm down, Dildo.
冷静点 假屌♥
He'll be fine. He's not a baby.
他可以的 他又不是个婴儿
No, you see, it really isn't the more the merrier.
你知道吗 这不是多多益善的事情
We're going to a wedding, not building a barn,
我们是去参加婚礼 不是去盖粮仓
and I've had to work on my mom for ages to come to this, OK?
我向我妈求了几年才让我来的 好吗
So I'm not going to jeopardise it by bringing extra men who aren't invited.
所以我不会冒险带过去一班不速之客的
Not a problem. We'll just crash it.
没问题的 我们硬闯进去
Lock up your bridesmaids, the British are coming.
把伴娘们锁好了 英国佬要登场了
OK, that's a veto right there.
反对 坚决反对
I'm exercising the Chinese right to veto.
以我中国人的权利反对你
Oh, come on! Fine, didn't want to come anyway.
别这样 随便 本来也不想去
Sorry, Greg. No, no wozzas.
抱歉 Greg 不用 不用抱歉
I'll probably be too busy prepping for my big Shanghai meeting.
我可能还得忙着去上海开一个重要的会议呢
Yi zhang. Yi zhang.
一 张 一 张
Yi zhang piao qu Hangzhou. Qu Hangzhou.
一 张 票 去 杭州 去 杭州
I'm going to get this ticket.
我一定会买♥♥到车票的
Excuse me. Do you speak English?
不好意思 你会说英语吗
Hi, yeah, yeah, I'm English.
嗨 会说 会说 我是英国人
OK, great, do you have a penknife?
太好了 你有带小刀吗
He's gotten his phone stuck on a selfie stick.
他的手♥机♥卡在自♥拍♥杆上了
Oh, no, I've got a pen though.
没带额 不过我带了支钢笔
No, that won't do, but thanks anyway.
不行 钢笔没有用 不过谢谢了
I'm Kendra, this is Eugene.
我叫Kendra 这是Eugene
Hey, I'm Sean. Kendra, come on, let's go.
嘿 我叫Sean Kendra 走吧 我们走吧
Wait a bit. Where are you heading off to?
等一下 你要去哪儿啊
Hangzhou?
杭州
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
Do you know where I can get a ticket or something?
你知道我该在哪里买♥♥票吗
Hangzhou is supposed to be lovely this time of year. Over there.
这个时节杭州应该风景蛮好的 在那边
We are going a different way, so...
我们不同路 所以
We are going to Hubei province ... the tea plantation.
我们要去湖北省 去逛茶园
He likes tea, if you can believe that, Sean.
他喜欢喝茶 你敢信吗 Sean
Oh, wow, really?
哇 真的吗
I've actually got some Pu-ehr tea that's over 80 years old.
我还收着几罐80多年的普洱茶呢
Oh, Jesus, Eugene. He doesn't want to hear about your very old fucking tea.
我的天呐 Eugene 他才不想听你讲那些烂茶叶呢
Will you stop always going on about it?
你能别什么都扯到茶叶上吗
I didn't! It just came up.
我没 就是这么说到了
It came up. Yeah. Yeah, because you brought it up.
就这么说到了 是是 还不是你提起来的
Oh, you're a nasty little pasty today, aren't you?
你今天嘴怎么这么欠呢
Nasty? Travelling the world with you...
我嘴欠 跟你这种人环游世界
Yi zhang Hangzhou.
一 张 杭州
Yi zhang. Yi zhang Hangzhou. Yi zhang. Yi zhang Hangzhou.
一 张 一张杭州 一 张 一张杭州
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Oh, these are the poems that I wrote for Lauren.
啊 这本是我写给Lauren的诗集
I just want to throw them out of the window...
我想从窗户扔掉
because I hate them and I hate who I was back then.
因为我恨透了这些诗 恨透了当时的那个我
Back when? Do you mean yesterday?
当时是什么时候 你是说昨天吗
You can't open the windows on a bullet train --
动车上的窗户是打不开的
it's too fast. It's not a ferry, mate.
因为速度太高了 可跟渡船不一样 伙计
You'll get sucked out. Bloody Nanny state bullshit.
你会被压力吸出去的 放你奶奶的狗屁
Your singing is horrible.
你唱得太糟糕了
Oh, yeah, sure.
好的 没事儿
Oh, OK.
啊 好的
Thank you! Bye.
谢谢 拜拜
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Yes, I'm checking in right now.
没错 我正在登记入住呢
Yes, I said right now. OK.
是的 我说正在 好吧
Hey, Greg, question, do you really have a meeting in Shanghai?
Greg 问你啊 你真的要去上海开会吗
Yes. Hence the briefcase
是啊 我还带着公文箱呢
and the fact that I said I've got a meeting.
我先前还说了我有个会要开啊
Yes, I've got a meeting. Yeah, no, I just...
没错 我有个会 好吧 不是 我就
You know, I thought you were lying.
我以为你那是说瞎话呢
I'm not here on a gap year, Ash.
我来这可不是因为闲 Ash
This is what I do. I'm a proper person!
这是我的工作 我是个正经人
I buy stuff in China and I sell it in the UK, that's my vibe.
我从中国进货然后卖♥♥到英国去 这就是我的活路
OK, OK. Because I would love to see the inside of a Chinese factory.
好吧 好吧 因为我挺想去某个中国工厂内部参观一下的
Well, come to the Chinese factory I'm going to.
那就一起去我要去的那个中国工厂
OK. I think they've suffered enough
好啊 我觉得他们已经受够了
without you sticking your camera in their faces.
你就别去把相机贴他们脸上了
Actually, Ash, you could be a witness to the counter signing.
事实上 Ash 你可以去做副署的见证人
That will be great. Daisy usually does that,
那很棒的 一般是Daisy做这个
but that particular Elvis has left the building, as in, left me.
但是演出结束了 也就是说 她离开我了
Well, yes, I can do that. Well, totally do it then!
很好 我可以做这个 那好 就这么定了
No. Yes, she says.
不行 行 她说了
Look at my mom's itinerary.
看看我妈妈的日程安排
Do you see any blank spaces?!
你看到空白处了吗
Anywhere?
有吗
We're meeting my uncle's family tomorrow morning
明天早上我们要去见我叔叔一家
and then he's taking us to honour my ancestors.
然后他要带我们去祭奠我的祖先
Yeah, but do I have to do that bit?
对 但是我必须去做那事吗
Like, is that important? Yes, you do and, yes, it is.
那个重要吗 是的 你必须去 是的 重要
Oh, OK... Yeah, I'll do it.
好吧 好吧 我会去的
Well, I can witness the contract...
我可以去见证签约
Yes, Dylan, you can, mate.
对 Dylan 你可以 伙计
I've actually got a really beautiful signature, so... Lovely.
事实上我的签名很漂亮的 所以 很好
Well, you can do that then, brother.
到时候你可以签名 哥们
And then, after which,
然后 完事之后
we can tear Shangers a new one. Yes, please.
我们可以大闹上海 怎么样
Oh, phone.
噢 电♥话♥
Sean. Hi, are you here?
Sean 嗨 你到这了吗
No, I'm on the train, I'm on the train!
没有 我在火车上 我在火车上
Are you on the right train? Can you check.
你坐对车了吗 你确认一下
Yeah, I'll check, I'll check, yeah.
嗯 我确认一下 嗯
Yeah, yeah, one second, one second.
等一下 等一下
Hey, Hi. Hi, sorry, this train goes to Hangzhou, right?
嘿 嗨 不好意思 这车开往杭州 对吧
Hangzhou? Hongjiu. Hongjiu. Hongjiu.
杭州 红酒 红酒 红酒
Hongjiu. Hongjiu.
红酒 红酒
Yes! Thank you.
对 谢谢
Yeah, man, too easy, I'm bossin' it.
哥们 太简单了 我搞定了
OK, so when are you going to get here then?
好 那你什么时候能到这
Tomorrow. Why tomorrow?
明天 为什么明天
I think it's a sleeper. You sure it's a sleeper?
我觉得这是辆卧铺列车 你确定吗
Er, because there are beds with people sleeping?
因为这有人们睡觉的卧铺啊
Look, look, I've got this.
没事 我搞得定
Please, can you just check? I just...
拜托 你再确认一下 我
Yeah, it's all good.
没事 一切都好
Actually, it's better than good.
事实上 已经不止是好了
I've been given wine!
我还喝到了红酒
Wine? Why have you been given wine?
红酒 为什么会给你红酒
I don't know, because I'm a legend!
不知道 因为哥是个传说
I will call you when I get in, yeah?
我到了之后会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
Please, be careful, I know what you're like. Cool.
拜托 小心一点 我知道你什么德行 好的
Hey!
嘿
Hi. Oh, hi, what are you doing here?
嗨 嗨 你在这干什么
I thought you were headed to Hangzhou? Yeah, I am.
我以为你要去杭州 是啊
I was just going to say, though,
我刚想说
I think you guys are on the wrong train.
我觉得你们上错车了
Er... No, don't think so, fella. Let me see your ticket.
我不这么觉得 哥们 让我看看你的票
Well, I asked the waiter guy and he told me
我问了那个服务员 他告诉我
we were going Hangzhou, so...
我们是去杭州的 所以
Yeah, this is for Yi Chang.
这是去宜昌的
Yi Chang? Where the fuck is Yi Chang?
宜昌 宜昌是他妈哪儿
A couple of stops after Wuhan.
在武汉后面几站
That's where we're going. How did you not spot it?
那是我们要去的地方 你怎么会没看到呢
It's on there, look.
这上面写着呢 看
Oh... I thought Yi Chang meant ticket.
哦 我以为"宜昌"是"票"的意思
How can...? Is there a town called ticket?
怎么会 还有地名叫"票"的
Ticket's actually piao, but zhang is the measure word.
"票"的中文念piao "张"才是量词
Yi zhang piao --
一张票
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表