剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, Uncle, these are zhaopian of you and my mom before she left.
叔叔 这些是我妈妈离开之前你和她的照片
Oh, he speaks English? Oh, my God!
他会说英文 哦 上帝呀
And how old are you, Didi?
你几岁了 弟弟
I am nine years old. Yes, nailed it!
我九岁了 棒 说得真好
No, you are five. What's your favourite subject in school?
不对 你五岁 你在学校最喜欢哪一科呀
I think that's to advanced, he can't even say how old he is.
我觉得这个太超前了 他都说不对他几岁
I like algebra.
我喜欢代数
No way! I've freakin' love algebra!
真的吗 我爱死代数了
Yes!
没错
Are you sure that he's five?
你确定他是五岁么
I know they get them learning math like,
我知道他们这里小孩的数学教育
in the womb here, but still...
从子♥宫♥就开始了 但还是
Yeah, I think we're in the wrong place.
好吧 我觉得我们找错地方了
What, like the wrong uncle or, like, the wrong everything?
怎么了 不是这个叔叔还是 全都找错了
The wrong everything, I think.
我想全都找错了
I was going to say, I definitely have seen this table at IKEA.
我想说 我绝对在宜家看到过这个桌子
Don't keep eating!
别再吃了
Bottle opener and music --
开瓶器 还有音乐
together at last.
全齐啦
It's a winner.
没有更棒的了
Yeah. Yeah?
好 可以
Is that Maroon 5 She Will Be Loved?
是魔力红的
No, that's Auld Lang Syne.
不 是<友谊地久天长>
Clearly.
没错
Nessun Dorma, maybe.
好像是<今夜无人入眠>
No, I just said, that's Auld Lang Syne.
不 我说啦 就是<友谊地久天长>
Trust me, you're too young, mate.
相信我 你还太年轻啦老弟
Not really. I've heard it loads. Well, yes.
不对 我听过好几遍了 好吧
I've heard it more, haven't I?
但是我听得更多啊
I've heard it twice as much as you, that's Auld Lang Syne.
我听的有你两倍多了 就是<友谊地久天长>
Honestly, I swear, come Christmas time,
说真的 等到圣诞的时候
these will be flying off the shelves of London.
这些开瓶器就会在伦敦狂销的
I think you're hearing what you want to hear.
我觉得你听的是你想听的歌♥而已
Yeah, I am hearing what I want to hear,
没错 我就是在听我想听的歌♥
I want to hear Auld Lang Syne, and fortunately that's playing it.
我想听<友谊地久天长> 恰巧就在放这首歌♥
Hello, Miss Gong.
你好 龚小姐
Lovely.
非常好
Let me at it.
我来看看
The usually gobbledygook, of course.
这又是俗套官方的话嘛
I'll take them.
我买♥♥下了
Look, Greg... Dylan, just sign it.
听着 Greg Dylan 快签啊
As much as I really wanna help you stick to your ex, I just...
我真的很想帮你追回你的前妻 只是
.. I think she might be right,
我觉得她是对的
and these bottle openers are dog shit. Eeh.
这些开瓶器都是狗屎 哎呀
I don't need that from you, Dylan. These are good.
我不需要听你这么说 Dylan 它们挺好的
These are a sure-fire bet.
肯定会赚钱的
People will always need bottle openers!
人们永远都需要开瓶器
Yeah, but they don't need them to play music, no-one needs that.
是 但他们不需要开瓶器来放音乐 没人需要
Yes, by that rationale, we don't need iPods.
是 这么说来 我们都不需要iPod了
I want them!
我就是要它们
I like them!
我喜欢它们
I'm getting them! End of.
就是要它们 没得商量
Please... witness my signature.
求你啦 帮我副署吧
Lovely. Ooh, it's a big one.
太棒了 喔 签名真大
Thank you, Miss Gong. You're welcome. Sean.
谢谢你 龚小姐 客气了 Sean
Sean, hi. Yeah.
Sean 嘿
God, I knew it.
天哪 我知道
OK, so where did you end up, then?
好吧 你最后到哪儿了
Wuhan?!
武汉
Well, where the fuck is Wuhan?!
武汉他妈的在哪儿啊
Dyl, Dyl, calm down.
Dyl Dyl 冷静一点
Yeah, I'm on my way.
我已经在路上了
Yeah, I met some people to drive me to Hangzhou.
我碰到几个人 他们可以把我带去杭州
Yeah, they're...
是啊 他们
.. fine.
人很好
They're fine, yes.
他们人很好 没错
Look, I've got this, Dyl.
听着 我能搞定 Dyl
All right.
好吧
So...
那么
we should get a move on, the wedding is this afternoon.
我们能走了吧 婚礼今天下午就要举♥行♥了
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经尽快了
No, not that one.
不 不是那个
Do you think we look alike? Me and you?
你觉得我们很像么 我跟你吗
No, me and Kendra.
不 我和Kendra
You can be honest.
说实话
Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Why?
也许吧 我不知道 为什么这么说
Someone said something, and it freaked her out, about us.
有人说我们很像 她吓到了
We've been married three weeks now.
我们已经结婚三周了
Congratulations. It was a mistake. OK.
恭喜啊 这是个失误 好吧
I think we did it to avoid breaking up.
我们是为了不分手才结婚的
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗
Kendra.
Kendra
Mm-hm. Yeah, yeah, I like you both.
呃 喜欢 你们俩我都喜欢
I think you're both great people...
你们都挺好的
What? No.
什么 没有
I haven't got anywhere. I was just about to!
我哪儿也没去呢 我正准备去
Stop rushing me!
别催我了
Can you believe my uncle moved 15 years ago?
你敢相信我叔叔搬出去15年了么
I mean, I knew they weren't exactly close,
我的意思是 我知道他们并不亲密
but my mum, she didn't even speak to him
但是我妈 她让我来这儿的事
when arranging for me to come,
根本都没跟我叔叔说
it was all done through his PA.
都是跟他助理联♥系♥的
So it isn't your fault
所以你不知道他搬走了
that you didn't know they'd moved, it's hers.
这不是你的错 是你♥妈♥的♥错
Sean went to Wuhan. Excuse me?
Sean去武汉了 什么
See, this is why you shouldn't have told him to go on his own,
看吧 你就不该让他自己走的
you don't know him, you don't know what he's like,
你不认识他 你不知道他是哪种人
this is what he does.
这也就是他能干出来的事儿
Can you not do your whole furious Gordon Ramsay thing right now?
你现在能别怒气冲冲的跟Gordon Ramsay一样好吗
My family's getting here any second.
我家里人随时会来
OK, fuck, that's them.
好吧 操 他们来了
Shushu, wo shi may, dui bu qi.
叔叔 我是May 对不起
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前真是不好意思
My mum, she didn't tell me that you guys had moved
我妈妈没告诉我你们已经搬走了
and so that's why I was...
所以我就
Pleased to meet you, cousin.
很高兴见到你 表妹
I'm Ming Ming, this is Molly, and we are the bride and groom.
我是明明 这是Molly 新娘和新郎
Hi.
你们好
He is unhappy that you missed the ancestor visit.
他很生气你错过了祭祖
Yeah, me too.
我也挺难受的
I'm sorry about that.
很抱歉
Oh, but look!
呃 但是你们看
I have presents. Liwu for you.
我带了礼物来 给你们的礼物
Congratulations on the wedding. Gong xi.
新婚快乐 恭喜
You know what? I haven't noticed this is unwrapped. What?
我都没注意到它没包好 怎么了
Hello. Hi, I'm Ashley. I am May's friend from college.
你们好 我是Ashley 是May的大学好友
Hello. Ming Ming. Hi, nice to meet you.
你好 我是明明 嗨 很高兴见到你们
Congratulations. Ashley. Hello, sir.
恭喜 我是Ashley 你好 先生
Oh, no, no need for that.
哦 不不 不需要那样
You can just ignore those two, they're not supposed to be here.
你可以直接无视这两个 他们不应该来的
She asked if you can be a bridesmaid.
她问你能当伴娘吗
Oh! Oh, there you go!
哦 哦 好棒
Yes, of course!
当然可以
So, not you, the American.
不 不是你 是这个美国姑娘
Oh. She says you are very beautiful.
哦 她说你很漂亮
I... I don't know.
我 我不知道诶
Yeah, sure, of course she can.
当然啊 她可以的
OK, yes, I'll do it! Yes! Thank you!
好吧 我要当伴娘啦 谢谢你
Oh, in fact, if I'm going to be your bridesmaid,
如果我当你的伴娘的话
maybe you can find some space for our friends here?
也许你可以给我的朋友找个地方住
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表