剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I decided I don't want you to have them.
我想好了 我不想送给你们了
Oh, it's OK.
噢 好吧
I'll buy them off you.
我再买♥♥回来行吧
Really stoked I came 6,000 miles to meet you.
我欢天喜地跑了6000英里来见你们
Fake money for a fake family.
假的钱 给假的家庭
Yeah, and this is all tea. Sweet.
是的 全都是茶 太好了
Can't believe you actually went here. We've seen shit.
不敢相信你竟然去那儿了 我们可算见识了
And... Tell them.
还有 告诉他们
Sean had sex earlier, as well.
Sean之前还做♥爱♥了
Bloody hell, Seanos! Yes, player!
我去 Seanos 好啊 玩家
No, well... It...
不 好吧 这
It wasn't sex, officially. It was...
那不算做♥爱♥ 严格来说 那是
You haven't got any photos of that, have you?
你没有留照片吧 有吗
OK, can we now get as drunk as we possibly can?
好的 现在我们能尽情喝醉了吗
Always.
随时
I want this wedding to cost my uncle a freaking fortune.
我要让这场婚礼弄他个倾家荡产
Way to go, May.
干得好 May
OK, who's dancing?
好吧 谁来跳舞
Dildo?
假屌♥
Lead the way, Mamma.
请带路吧 亲
I could be tempted. I'll leave these here.
看起来不错 我把这些留这
Erm... Hongjiu.
呃 红酒
Hongjiu.
红酒
Nope, not dealing with that right now.
不 现在不想管这事
God, I love Nam.
老天 我太爱越南了
I think I can still smell the napalm.
我觉得还能闻到凝固汽油弹
This is the dungeon suite.
这里是地牢套房♥
Your complimentary fruit bowl, sir.
您的免费水果拼盘 先生
Can I join you?
我能一起吗
Get back on that fence, or I will literally tell your mommy.
回那里去 不然我真的会告诉你妈妈
Ok.
好吧
Ow.
哇哦
This place is total chaos. The kids ran off!
这地方乱成一团了 孩子们跑了
You're not even supposed to be with the kids!
你甚至不应该和孩子们在一起
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表