剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
What vibe? What vibe?
什么氛围 什么氛围
Is there vibe?
我们有什么氛围吗
No, no, no, there's no vibe.
不 不 不 没什么氛围
Could you piss off now, please?
你能给我滚了吗 拜托
Yeah. No, I want to. Oh, actually,
嗯 我也这么想 哦对了
can you guys just scooch down a bit?
你俩能不能稍微挪下去一点
It's just we're to get... Yeah, you should really go now.
因为我们要 你真的应该赶紧滚了
Yeah, I... OK.
嗯 我 好的
Jesus Christ. Right,
我的神啊 真行
yeah. Leave the flap open, why don't you?
就让帐篷口敞着吧 不然呢
Some people have no manners.
有些人毫无礼貌可言
Well, this one's some kind of... fungus.
嗯 这是一种 菌类
And that is...
那个是
duck.
鸭
Neck. Neck.
脖 鸭脖
Well, that's what you get
好吧 这就是你让一个香蕉人
when you let a banana buy your food for you.
给你买♥♥食物的后果
Let's get this mega-lash underway, shall we?
让我们一醉方休吧 好吗
Let's, er, you know, take it slow, Greg.
我们还是 慢慢来吧 Greg
It's 7pm.
现在才晚上七点
- 7pm? - Yeah.
- 晚上七点 - 是的
Oh, my godfathers. What?
哦 我的祖宗 什么
The bloody cricket's started.
他喵的板球比赛已经开始啦
Thank you, Mavis. What?
谢谢 Mavis 什么
Fuller delivery this time, pitched just outside...
这次传得更用力了 只是稍远了一点
How long's that going to be on for?
这个比赛要搞多久
About five days.
大概五天
Oh, yes.
噢 真好
Come on, England!
加油 英格兰
Give me another yucky ducky.
再给我一个难吃的鸭脖
Oh, yes, Greg.
真爽啊 Greg
So, what do you think of the beer?
啤酒喝着怎么样啊
Yeah, it's good. It's just very warm.
嗯 还不错 只是太温热了
Yeah, sorry, they didn't have any cold ones...
抱歉 他们没有冰镇的
Ooh, I bought you something.
我给你买♥♥了个东西
Just to say sorry, you know,
就是为了表示歉意
for the whole Lauren thing. Obama.
为了刚才Lauren的事 奥巴马
Thanks, mate. Well, yeah, it's just,
谢了 兄弟 好吧 只是
it's over between us now and... It's just me and you, so...
我和她现在结束了 现在就是我和你了 所以
Yes, Dill.
是的 Dill
Just like old times.
就像往日一样
Thanks, Dill.
谢谢 Dill
There're probably trying to decide who they fancy.
她们也许在讨论喜欢我们哪一个
Love it, love it...
我爱死它了 我爱死它了
Where are we supposed to hide? I don't know.
我们能躲哪去啊 不知道
You're the one who suggested it. You said we'd lose them up here.
这是你的建议 你说我们在这把他们甩了
No, I know! It's just...
是 我知道 只是
These other guys are here now, so... So?
现在还有其他人在这 所以呢
But they're fun! And... Come on, Greg was...
但是他们很有趣啊 拜托 Greg只是
He's not that bad. Howzee!
他没那么糟糕 万岁
Yes! Bowled! Clattering into off stump.
好样的 投球 擦过了门柱
I don't even know what cricket is, and I hate it.
我甚至不知道板球是什么 但是我讨厌它
Please, I've been planning this trip for years, you know?
拜托了 我计划这次旅行好多年了 你知道吗
And that plan never included...
这次旅行并不包括
Bye-bye. Off you pop, mate!
再见 拜拜了您 伙计
Piss off!
滚开
.. that! OK, OK.
那个 好吧
I've got a plan. All right?
我有个计划 可以不
We're going to take care of this right now. OK.
现在我们来好好解决此事 好的
Greg. Yes! 383, and we are beasting them.
Greg 耶 38比3 我们大获全胜
Great. May has something to say. Oh.
棒极了 May有些事要说 好的
No, Ashley has something to say.
不 Ashley有事要说
No, I don't. You do, please
不 我没有 你有话说的
I have literally nothing to say.
我真的无话可说
Who has something to say?
谁有事要说吗
Go ahead, May. Tell him.
去吧 May 告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
OK, er... I was just going to say, um...
那好吧 我就是想说 额
People are different. Sure. Different strokes.
每个人都是不同的 当然 不同性格
And I think it would be better for me, for all of us, if...
我认为这对我 对我们全员来说都更好 如果
You know, in the long run, in the short run...
不管长远考虑 还是近期考虑
Both runs. Yes. Er... If you didn't...
全面考虑 是的 如果你没有
If you weren't... Oh, shit. What's that?
如果你不是 天哪 那是什么
Yeah, what is that?
是啊 那是什么
Oh, awesome!
好赞啊
I think it's the music festival. Oh, we should go!
我觉得是那个音乐节 我们得去看看
Yeah, we should go. No, no, no
是啊 我们应该去 不 不 不
We should definitely not go. Sean!
我们绝对不应该去那 Sean
Yeah! We probably shouldn't go.
就是 我们或许不该去
What? Why? You want to go. You said you want to go.
什么 为什么啊 你想去的啊 你刚刚说的
No, we have to be up at 5:30
不 我们五点半要起来
for the sunrise on the wall, remember?
在城墙上欣赏日出啊 还记得吗
I've never really got the whole, um...
我一直都不太理解那个
seeing things at sunrise thing anyway.
等着看日出啊这类的事
Just the same as seeing things at noon,
跟中午的太阳没啥区别啊
except you're cold and tired.
反而还会又冷又困
Well, I need to see it, OK? Sure.
我需要看日出 行吗 当然可以
I'm not! I just firmly believe
我没啊 我只是坚定认为
that we should not be going to the festival!
我们不该去那个音乐节
Why? Because...
为什么 因为
What, cos it's not arts and you're clever?
咋 因为它很不艺术所以你瞧不起
No, because it might be rubbish!
不 因为它可能很垃圾啊
What? What else are we meant to do?
什么 那我们还有啥可以做的
Sit in a tent and drink rank beer?
待在帐篷里排排坐喝啤酒吗
We won't sleep anyway, we're jet-lagged to shit.
反正我们没法睡觉 时差折磨死人了
Are we going to go to the festival or not?
我们到底要不要去这个音乐节呢
Yes! Oh, come on, Dill.
去啊 赶紧的 Dill
I really want to do this. We might as well.
我真的很想去啊 我们不如去玩玩
We're missing Glastonbury.
我们都错过格拉斯顿伯里音乐节啦
Well, OK. If you want to go to the festival, then...
那好 如果你想要参加这个音乐节 那么
we'll go to the festival! Yay!
我们就走起 耶
Yes!
真棒
Greg.
Greg
500 yen, that's like... £60, brother.
500元人♥民♥币 就是 60镑 兄弟
Well, we could go back into town. Listen to the cricket.
我们还是可以回镇上 听板球比赛
Oh, no, no, no, we're going in.
不 不 不 我们要参加
I'll pay for us, Sean, it's cool.
我来买♥♥单 Sean 没关系
I owe you anyway.
反正我欠你很多
Oh, my God, how much did you spend?
我的天啊 你花了多少
Uh, yeah. I bought some ice creams.
呃 我买♥♥了些冰淇淋
And, um...
还有
this Ray Ban. Sorry.
这副雷朋墨镜 抱歉
Well, em...
好吧
But I need that money. I don't have any money.
但是我需要那些钱 我已经身无分文了
You can afford to go to university, so...
你都能上得起大学 所以
you can afford to pay me back.
你有能力还我钱的吧
Oh, I can't afford university, I'm on a scholarship.
我付不起学费啊 我是拿奖学金的
What? You're on a scholarship?
什么 你有奖学金
What's so weird about that? No, nothing,
这有那么奇怪吗 不 不奇怪
I just didn't peg you as a scholar.
我只是没想到你能拿奖学金
I can't afford to pay, so you're going to have to cover us.
我付不起 所以你要帮我们一起付
It'll only be about 90 quid! I've got 30.
再出90镑就好 我已经有30镑了
But that's, like, two days' wages for me, Dyl.
但那差不多是我两天的工钱啊 Dyl
Come on, Sean. Please?
拜托了 Sean
Yeah, I really don't think this is Chinese enough.
我真的觉得这里不怎么有文化特色
Especially for 500 yen -- no.
况且还要价500元 不值
But...
但是
Oh, oh! Hang on! Look!
哦 等等 快看
The price is less for Chinese people.
中国人买♥♥门票更便宜
Does the Chinese price apply to bananas?
这个中国人价格适用于香蕉人吗
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表