剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
I really can. Yeah, we're a real asset, Todd.
我真的可以 是 我们真的有价值 Todd
You're right pain in the ass-et, I'll give you that.
你们真的讨人嫌 我敢这么说
Get to it.
快去干活
Mmm.
嗯
Pan seared sea bass in a ginger jus.
姜汁煎鲈鱼
Oh, pop it down. Thank you, love.
噢 放这吧 谢谢你 亲爱的
Whoa.
哇哦
What? Dyl, they're going to rumble us, man.
咋了 Dyl 他们会识破我们的
Real photographers don't use their phones.
真正的摄影师不会用手♥机♥拍照
Yeah, they do, these days. Probably.
他们如今就是用手♥机♥拍 或许吧
No-one's going to rumble shit.
没有人会识破什么的
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Also, Mr Bevan, we would love for you to meet a team later today.
另外 Bevan先生 我们很希望您今天见一下我们的团队
I think I'm going to be writing all day, to be honest.
讲真 今天我得写一整天稿
Maybe Sean can do it. Take some team photos.
或许Sean可以见一下 去拍一些团队的照片
Thank you. Mr. Notshore
谢谢您 Notshore先生
OK, no, no!
不 我不行了
I'm done. I can't do this.
真是够了 我没法干这个
We haven't finished. We should do what we're told.
我们还没干完 我们得照他们说的去做
Yeah, well, you know who else does what they're told, May?
好吧 你知道还有谁是照别人说的去做么 May
Communists! Why do you think we fought a war over here
共♥产♥党 不然你觉得为啥我们到这来参战
trying to liberate these people?
想要解放这里的人
I'm not sure we liberated them. Yeah, well, whatever.
我不确定我们解放了他们 哦 管他的
I'm just saying I'm not going to impress the college
我只是说干这些破事可没法
by doing shit like this.
打动大学的人
Does it really matter? You're already a scholar.
这很重要么 你已经有奖学金了
Yeah, I know. I just...
是 我知道 我只是
haven't exactly been a model student this year.
今年还没怎么达到模范学生的标准
Oh, look.
噢 快看
That's why I can't get near the kids,
为什么我接近不了孩子们
because of the von Trapp family are hogging them all.
就是因为"冯特拉普一家"总是霸占着他们
They're stealing my experiences.
他们在窃取我的人生经历
Ok.
好吧
It's time to go Black Ops.
是时候开启黑色行动了
You go advocate the shit out of some children,
你去尽情维护那些孩子
and I'll manage-consult this bitch into the 21st century.
而我来调♥教♥这个婊♥子♥进入21世纪
Let's go to work.
开始行动吧
Hey. How's it going, Ash?
嗨 一切还顺利么 Ash
'I got a plumbing job for you.'
我给你找了个修管道的工作
Oh. 'Here at the orphanage.'
噢 在孤儿院这里
OK. A boiler's broken.
好的 这里有个锅炉坏了
You can fix that, right?
你能修好的 对吧
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没问题
'I'll help. I'll be your sous chef, or whatever assistant.'
我会帮你的 可以做你的副厨或助手什么的
All right, I'll be right over. Cool.
好的 我马上过去 放心
'OK, amazing.'
好哇 太好了
You are the best.
你最好了
So apparently there's this, like, plumbing thing at the orphanage
看来孤儿院那边管道啥的出了些问题
they need me to take a look at.
他们想让我过去看一下
But what am I supposed to do?
那我做什么
I don't know. Write some more of that novel, or whatever.
我也不知道 继续写你的小说 爱干嘛干嘛
You wanted peace, didn't you?
你说过你需要安静 不是么
See you later.
拜拜了您
Of course, I used to give blood myself.
说来我以前也常献血
Back in the day. I've a very strong flow, apparently.
遥想当年 我也是个血脉喷张的小伙子
I can fill a bag in under five minutes.
不到五分钟我就可以输满一袋血
Why? It's very iron rich, apparently.
为什么 因为我的血富含铁 显然
No, I mean, why do you give blood?
不 我是说 你为什么献血
Oh, well, my wife used to give blood.
呃 我妻子以前常献血
It was back when she was still on the scene,
那是我们还在一起的时候
and I didn't really like sitting there chock full of the stuff,
而且我真的不想只是坐拥一切
not giving any of it away.
却不回馈社会
Felt like a bit of a plum.
感觉有些自私
And afterwards you get hammered?
后来你们就喝了个酩酊大醉
Just after one drink. Yes.
一杯就倒 是
Yeah, we did. Yeah, loved that.
是的 是的 我很享受
Your English is excellent, by the way, Tam.
你的英语真的很棒 Tam
Hammered. That's very advanced.
酩酊大醉 这是很高级的词
I used to date an American.
我曾和一个美国人约会过
Oh, right. GI?
噢 美国大兵吗
Do you mean from the war, which ended 1975?
你指早在1975年就结束的那场战争的大兵
Sorry. Stupid.
抱歉 我糊涂了
He worked for UPS.
他在UPS快递公♥司♥工作
And what happened? Did he...
后来发生什么了 他
.. not deliver?
没有"签收"成功吗
I... I...
我 我
think the expansion vessel needs re-pressurising.
觉得膨胀箱需要重新加压
Sure. Yeah. I mean, you're the expert.
当然 你是专家嘛
Yeah, it's a bit fiddly
这有些麻烦
because the instructions are in like Wingdings.
因为说明书好像是用Wingdings字符写的
Russian, actually.
其实是俄语啦
I thought you were writing a novel?
我还以为你在写小说
Yeah, I'm going to start tomorrow.
我打算明天开始
I also wanted to come and see how your 800 bucks is being spunked up the wall.
我也想来看看你那八百刀是怎么打水漂的
Well, tough shit, dildo,
那太不巧了 假屌♥
because we are about to fix this boiler, right, Seany?
我们马上就要修好锅炉了 对吧 Seany
Yeah, yeah. But Sean's not even a gas plumber.
对 没错 但是Sean甚至都不是燃气管道工
He's only done bathrooms.
他只修过浴室管道
So? I've been learning about this all year, Dyl.
那又如何 我一年到头都在学这些 Dyl
I can do this. OK, I'm just saying.
我可以修好 好吧 我只是说说
Don't pretend to be something you're not.
不要假装成自己不是的人
You're going to have a go at me about that, Mr. Bevan?
你要用这事来挤兑我吗 什么Bevan先生
What? Who's that?
什么 那是谁
This cheat's got us a free hotel room by saying he's a reviewer.
这个骗子谎称自己是评论家把我们弄进了免费酒店
Holy shit, nice work, chief!
我的天啊 干得好 老哥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, where did you get that? Found it. In a cupboard.
喂 你在哪里弄到那个的 在一个碗柜里找到的
No, he didn't find it, he stole it.
不 他才不是找到的 是偷的
This is what I'm talking about.
这就是我的意思
Hey, guys. This is Seng.
嗨 朋友们 这是Seng
Isn't he just the cutest?
他是不是最可爱的小天使
This is exactly what this place needs.
这才是这个地方最需要的
Bonding. Todd is clueless when it comes to good leadership.
亲近 Todd根本不知道怎么好好管这里
Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting?
噢很抱歉 我是不是打扰你们了
No, we were just... Shut up, I don't care.
没有 我们只是 闭嘴 老子不关心
Why aren't you two digging the holes for the fence post?
你们俩为什么没有在给栅栏柱挖洞
Yeah, we are here to spend time with the kids, Todd.
呃 我们来这是想陪着孩子们 Todd
And digging is not our forte.
挖洞也不是我们擅长的
We're literally not digging it.
我们真的不感兴趣
Well, no, you were horsing around
不 你们和这俩胖墩兄弟
with Tweedledum and Tweedledumer here,
在这瞎胡闹
who aren't even volunteers.
何况他们俩都不是志愿者
Well, we are actually fixing this boiler, Todd.
其实我们在修锅炉 Todd
He's a plumber. Did you want him to stop doing that?
他是管道工 你不想让他修锅炉吗
Well, OK. If you think you can fix that box of shit, be my guest.
好吧 如果你觉得你能修好这破烂 那请便吧
I can do it. OK, do it.
我能修好 那就修吧
But if you break anything or hurt anyone,
但是如果你弄坏任何东西或伤到任何人
I will wear your cocks for socks.
我就切掉你们的小鸡鸡当袜子穿
OK, lads?
好么 小伙子们
Does anyone have wet wipes?
有人有湿巾么
I spoke to your mother.
我和你妈谈过了
She called, told me all about you.
她打电♥话♥来 把你的情况都告诉我了
She... What did she say?
她 她说什么了
She'll pay for this, but only if you do exactly as I say,
她可以付钱 但前提是你完全照我说的去做
otherwise you're out.
否则你就滚蛋
So no more prowling around picking up kids
别再围着小孩转悠套近乎了
like you're Michael frickin' Jackson.
搞得像迈克尔杰克逊一样
And go build that fence, both of you.
去建围栏 你们两个一起
OK, but... You want to go back to China?
好吧 但是 你想回中国是吧
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表