剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
What? What if she just thinks of you as a mate?
什么 万一她只把你当成朋友呢
Oh, you reckon I'm mugging myself?
哦 你认为我在自作多情
Why don't we swap?
为什么我们不换一下呢
Let's me probe her for a bit
让我探探口风
and find out if she actually likes you.
看看她是不是真的喜欢你
Yeah, yeah. Good idea, good idea.
好的 好的 好主意 好主意
Cheers, man. Here.
谢谢 老兄 给你
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下 嗨
Why is mine black?
为什么我的号♥码是黑色的
The outbreak starts in Chinatown.
爆发源在唐人街
Well, I...
嗯 我
Nice! This is so not funny.
很好 这一点都不好笑
Oh! I don't know why you're laughing.
哦 我不知道你为什么在笑
I'd rather be pregnant than whatever that is.
我宁愿扮怀孕也比你那不知道是什么鬼的好
Hello, hello, hello!
喂 喂 喂
What's all this, then? That weirdly sort of suits you.
这都是些什么啊 那衣服竟然有点配你呢
Yes, it does.
是的 是的
I always wanted to be a copper when I was a kid.
我小时候总想当个警♥察♥
The Colombo of Stevenage, that's what they would have called me.
斯蒂夫尼奇的哥伦布 这会是我的外号♥
Stay where you are, stay where you are!
呆在原地 呆在原地
Jesus! All right.
天呐 好吧
Right. Three of you come with me.
好的 你们仨跟我走
You, make up. You, in your pen.
你 去化妆 你 去你的围栏里
My pen? As in pig pen?
我的围栏 就像是猪栏
And zombies eat in there, too.
僵尸吃饭也在那里
Not in dining tent.
不在就餐帐篷里
What? Why? Don't want to put the other extras of their food!
什么 为什么 别想着拿其他临时演员的食物
What the...
我勒个
You. Yeah. No logos in camera.
你 是的 镜头里不允许出现商标
I guess Gosling's safe, then.
我猜高斯林可以放心了
Torres, number 6. Yep.
Torres 6号♥ 好的
12? Yes.
12号♥ 是的
And 17? Here!
17号♥呢 在这儿
Married couple, numbers 15 and 16.
已婚夫妇 15和16号♥
Oh, decided to swap.
哦 我们决定要换一下
Oh.
哦
Well, you divorced me already.
嗯 你已经和我离婚了
And I thought we were meant to be.
我还以为我俩是命中注定呢
Look, I don't care whoever knocked you up.
听着 我不管谁把你的肚子搞大了
Charming. All I need you to do is take his hand and run,
真会说话 我只要你拉着他的手然后跑起来
from the grey car to that white car, looking scared.
从灰色的车跑到白色的那辆车 要表现得很害怕
Can you manage that? Yes. OK, great.
你能做到吗 能 好的 很好
All right, guys. To first position.
好的 各位 各就各位
Go, go! Action.
走 走 开拍
Cut!
卡
Whoa!
哇
Nailed it.
搞定
You. Yeah? More fear.
你 怎么 要更害怕些
OK. You, take it down five notches.
好的 你 戏太足了降五个度
You, take your top off.
你 把上衣脱掉
Take off what?
脱掉什么
My top off? Yes.
脱上衣吗 对
As in, not on? It's with the director, Ray, wants.
是脱不是穿吗 导演Ray要求的
Now, take it off.
现在就脱
Hey, if you've got it...
嘿 好身材别怕秀嘛
Maybe I should take mine off too. No, no, no. Just him.
我也脱了吧 不不不 就他
Put it back on. Maybe you should talk to Ray, I...
穿回去 或许你应该和Ray谈谈 我
Put it back on! All right, guys.
快穿上 开工了 各位
The first position.
一号♥机位
Come on, hubby.
走吧 老公
May! No, no, no, I'm sorry.
May 不不不 对不起
I think I've exhausted all of my Chinese, I'm afraid.
恐怕我会讲的中文都说完了
May! What's going on? It's about meeting tomorrow, I think.
May 怎么了 好像是有关于明天会议的事情
But he's speaking in Chinese.
但是他讲的是中文
Oh, OK. He says you're late.
哦 好的 他说你迟到了
No, I'm not. It's tomorrow.
我没迟到啊 不是明天吗
He says it's today. Tell him I'm coming.
他说是今天 告诉他我这就来
What if we're called? I am being called, May!
要是剧组叫到我们呢 我现在就被叫到了 May
By destiny. If I don't make a sale here, my business...
命运的呼唤 要是我不能在这做成一桩生意的话 那我的事业
Well, actually my entire life, is absolutely buggered.
不 我的整个人生 就完蛋了
Go get him.
去拿下他们
Sorry!
抱歉
Excuse me!
借过
How's it going? Oh, it's shit, isn't it?
情况怎么样 哦 太恐怖了 是不是
We'd be fighting them back.
我们得和他们打一场
This is stupid.
太智障了
What? No, I'm talking about Ash. Not the zombie apocalypse.
什么 不是 我是说Ash 不是说僵尸大军
Oh! Well, I haven't spoken to her yet.
哦 我还没和她说呢
It's delicate work, mate.
这活很微妙 兄弟
Can't just blurt it out.
还不能直说
Cut!
停
Can you please not talk in shot?
你们俩能不能别在镜头里说话
Sorry. All right, guys.
不好意思 好啦 各位
Lunch break. First lunch.
午餐休息
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
That is not a movie trash. It's definitely real.
这些垃圾可不是道具 绝对是真的
Hey, how come you got lunch already?
你怎么都已经吃上午饭了
Oh, I'm obviously more important and I'm eating for two.
显然我比较重要啊 而且我还得吃肚子里那份
What? That's not fair.
什么 这太不公平了
Do you think I should say something?
你觉得我应不应该去理论理论
No, no. Leave it, May. Let's go see what they've got left.
不 不 别理会了 May 去看看还剩什么吧
So, let me show you somewhere cool.
来 带你去个好玩的地方
Quite moving, isn't it? Pop some old films, just waiting to be...
多感人哈 放些老电影 等着被
Pervert. Oh, get over yourself.
变♥态♥ 别这么胆小
Molesting me.
调戏我
Objectifying Sean.
物化Sean
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You know, "If you've got it."
你知道啊 "好身材别怕秀嘛"
A bit inappropriate. Hash tag everyday sexism.
有点不合适 日常性别歧视
Oh, yeah. You poor things, being judged on your bodies.
是啊 你们这些小可怜 你们的身材被评头论足
I can't imagine what that must be like.
我都没法想象那得是什么样
Do you fancy him? What?
你对他有感觉吗 什么
Don't be a dick, Dylan. I was only fooling around.
别这么混♥蛋♥ Dylan 我只是在瞎胡闹而已
Sean and me are friends, good friends.
Sean是我朋友 好朋友
Weird.
好奇怪
Our little zombie baby.
咱们的僵尸宝宝
Should we start a marching band with our baby?
我们是不是应该带着宝宝组个行进乐队
Sean's a friend, of course I'm not into him.
我当Sean是朋友 我对他没有别的意思
Hold up, I'm here! I'm here!
等等 我来啦 我来啦
Oh! No, no! I'm not the police!
哦 不不 我不是警♥察♥
Put your hands down! Get your hands down!
你把手放下 把手放下
Why are you calling him?
你叫他干嘛
No, I'm not the police.
不 我不是警♥察♥
Mr Zhou.
周先生
Oh, bugger me.
哦 好家伙
I'm an extra! I've come to show you my product,
我是个群众演员 我过来给你看我的产品
which you're going to love, incidentally.
顺便说一下 你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, for heaven's sake.
哦 我的天啊
No, that's not real!
不 这个是假的
That's not a real gun!
不是真枪
It's not a real gun! This is not, it's not real.
不是真枪 是假的 假的
Look, it doesn't matter.
看啊 没关系的
No, please! No,
不 拜托 不
I'm not a real policeman! I'm a person!
我不是真警♥察♥ 我是个人
I just want a meeting! Just let me have a meeting!
我就是想来谈生意的 让我谈谈生意吧
Mmm. Is that it?
呃 就这么点
No, I'm good.
不 不用了
Sean!
Sean
Is this what Ash had? Yeah, maybe some of it was, once.
Ash的饭菜也是这样吗 嗯 有一些是吧 某一次
Hey! Where's your friend?
嘿 你朋友去哪了
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表