剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表
It must be torment for you,
对你来说肯定是一种折磨
seeing her all the time, feeling humiliated.
无时无刻都能看见她 还一直感到羞愧
I wouldn't say I was humiliated.
我可没说我觉得羞愧
Best to have a clean break, though, don't you think?
你不觉得我们该做一个干净利落的了断吗
Yeah. Maybe after the shooting, me and you should take off.
好啊 这场拍完后 也许咱俩应该离开一下
Go do your birthday surprise?
去看你的生日惊喜
Yeah? Yeah. What is it?
是吗 必须啊 都有什么惊喜
Something you'll enjoy a lot more
你肯定会更加更加喜欢的
if you're not dealing with rejection.
如果不是被发好人卡的话
Come on!
来吧
Let's give you a life-changing 21st.
让我们给你一场改变人生的21岁生日
Sorry, hang on! Stop. My blood pack's not working.
对不起 稍等一下 快停 我的血包不管用啊
I'm so sorry. Make up, check.
抱歉 化妆师检查一下
It's just not working. I'm banging away and the condom isn't...
血包就是不爆♥炸♥ 我不停地扣扳机但血包就是不
What's the holdup? So sorry about this.
怎么耽搁这么久 发生这事儿太遗憾了
Wow! Wow!
哇噢 哇噢
You know what?
这样吧
Forget the suicide shot. We're moving on.
忘掉这个自杀的镜头 继续拍
You're still dead in the next scene.
下一个场景里你还是会死
Sure, yep.
没问题 好的
As long as I went down fighting.
只要是英勇战死就行
What's up with the new friends? What does shiu mean?
你的新朋友们怎么回事 他们说"shiu"什么意思
Water.
水
And pao? Canon.
"pao"呢 炮
OK, let me read it. What?
好吧 让我看看 看什么
Your appeal. Oh, I'm not quite finished.
你的申请表啊 哦 我还没写完呢
What? It just needs one last polish.
什么 就需要最后再润色一下
Make sure the pathetic begging really jumps of the page.
确保令人悲哀的请求跃然纸上
Ash, it's not funny.
Ash 这并不搞笑
Yeah, well, I've had some shit going on.
好吧 我这有点乱七八糟的情况
Dylan just made a move on me.
Dylan刚刚对我表白了
Huh! OK.
啊 好吧
I thought you were more into Sean, now.
我还以为你现在更喜欢Sean呢
Why does everyone keep saying that?
为啥大家都这么说
Sean's a friend.
我把Sean当朋友
Yeah, he's great.
确实 他很好
He's sweet, sensitive.
他很贴心 敏感
I can see why someone might like him.
我明白为什么有人会喜欢他
But...
但
I don't sleep with friends.
我不和朋友上♥床♥
You do spend a lot of time with him.
你确实很多时间都跟他在一起
We're hardly attached at the hip.
我们没那么亲密
It's always you and Sean doing this, you and Sean doing that.
你和Sean总是一起做这做那的
You can see how that might look.
你也清楚这看起来啥样吧
Do you think that's how it might look to Sean?
你觉得Sean也那么看吗
Oh, my God! That's why he didn't want to be Chiquanqua's dad.
天哪 那就是为什么他不想成为Chiquanqua的爸爸
Sean thinks I like him. I mean, maybe you do?
Sean觉得我喜欢他 我的意思是 或许你真的喜欢
No. No. All right, everybody.
没有 没有 好了 各位
Moving on to the final scene and I need everybody on set.
准备去最后一幕 所有人过来集♥合♥
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Um, look, Sean.
嗯 听着 Sean
I think you might have the wrong idea about me.
我觉得你对我可能抱有错误的想法
I've got no ideas about you. None.
我对你没想法 一点都没有
Because it's not like I want to hang out all the time, you know.
因为不是我想一直和你一起玩 你懂的
It's cool. Yeah.
这没什么 是的
Yeah, I mean, me and Dylan are heading off after this.
嗯 我的意思是 我和Dylan在这之后就要走了
Oh. Sort of like a boys only thing.
噢 可以说是仅限男生吧
Right, amazing. Yeah.
嗯 很棒 是啊
Just as long as you're not leaving because of me.
只要你不是因我而离开就好
What? No, no. I mean, it wasn't even my idea.
什么 不不不 我是说 这都不是我的主意
Dylan planned it. I just...
Dylan的计划 我就是
Oh. Right, you come with me.
噢 好吧 你跟我来
Perfect. All right, fire up the water cannon.
完美 好的 准备开水炮
Stop!
停
Stop, stop.
停 停
Not this again!
怎么又来
We can't let them do this to us.
我们不能让他们这么对我们
Us? What do you care?
我们 你担心什么
You're not going to be hit.
你们又不会被击中
If that water canon doesn't go off, the zombies do not get paid.
如果水炮不射 僵尸们别想拿到钱
What is the hold-up? I just want to get paid and get out of here.
停在这儿干嘛 我只想拿到钱赶紧走
Yeah, so I heard.
是 我听说了
I know all about your little plan to take off with Sean.
我知道你要带Sean走的小算盘
One rejection and you run away crying.
一旦遭到拒绝你就会哭着跑开
I'm not running, and I'm certainly not crying.
我没跑 我当然也不会哭
No wonder I got the wrong idea,
难怪我会错意了
the way you flirt with me all the time.
你总是这样和我调情
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
I'm sorry I called you a traitor.
很抱歉我之前喊你叛徒
This is really amazing of you.
你真是太惊人了
It's just we kind of want to get paid.
但我们还是想拿到工钱
Oh. Right.
噢 好吧
As per usual. You are so delusional.
和以前一样 你太痴心妄想了
Oh, am I? You are so delusional.
我痴心妄想 你太痴心妄想了
Well, you can shut up. What's going on? Nothing, Sean.
好了 你可以闭嘴了 发生了什么 没什么 Sean
It's nothing to do with you, mate. Oh, really?
跟你没关系 兄弟 真的吗
Dylan's plan for you to leave
Dylan给你准备的离开计划
has nothing to do with your birthday.
和你的生日半毛钱关系也没有
He tried to kiss me and now
他试着亲我来着 现在
he's running away because I shot him down.
他想躲得远远的 因为我把他拒绝了
I knew it. I bloody knew it.
我就知道 我早就知道
I should have trusted me gut.
我应该相信我的直觉
God dammit, Greg. Listen to your gut.
该死 Greg 相信你的直觉
You're an arsehole, Dyl.
你简直是混♥蛋♥ Dyl
Sean? Hey, what's going on?
Sean嘿 发生了什么
I'm sorry, man.
很抱歉 伙计
I didn't do anything with her until I knew for sure that
我跟她什么事都没有直到我确定
she didn't fancy you.
她对你没兴趣
He's just covering his ass, as he always does.
他还在掩饰 和以前一样
Always out for himself.
就考虑他自己
So why am I taking him to Nepal, then, for his birthday?
那为什么我要为了他的生日带他去尼泊尔
Making his dream come true?
来实现他的梦想
My what? What are you talking about, what dream?
我的什么 你在说什么 什么梦想
Nepal.
尼泊尔
You had a massive poster in your room
你之前有一张巨大的海报贴在你卧室
when we were kids of Everest.
那时我们还是向往珠穆朗玛峰的小孩
That wasn't my poster, Dyl.
那不是我的海报 Dyl
That was yours, you selfish prick.
那是你的 你个自私的混♥蛋♥
OK, OK. OK, Dyl, come on, man.
好好好 Dyl 算了
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想再惹麻烦了
OK, so maybe I forgot whose thing Nepal is.
好吧 可能我忘了尼泊尔是谁的梦想了
But you'll love it.
但你应该会喜欢那儿
I know you will. Please?
我知道你会的 拜托
You always know what's best for me.
你总是知道什么对我好
You knew this whole stupid trip would be so good for me,
你早就知道这次傻♥逼♥的旅行对我来说很不错
because I'm some kind of idiot.
因为我就是傻♥逼♥
Because my clothes are shit, I've got the wrong suitcase,
因为我的衣服恶心 我拿错了行李箱
or I don't read Keroucac or go university or any of that shit.
或者我没读过凯鲁卡克也没读过大学或者那些屁事
It's Kerouac, actually. What?
其实是凯鲁亚克 什么
It's Kerouac.
是凯鲁亚克
Sean! That is not call, bro.
Sean 还没开拍啊 兄弟
Dylan, come on. No, no! No, no! Dylan!
Dylan 算了 不 不 别 别 Dylan
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Stop it, guys.
噢 我的天 天哪 快住手
Dylan! Dylan! Oh, my God, stop, stop, stop. You guys.
Dylan Dylan 天哪 停停停
Think about what you're doing, guys. All right, Dyl...
想想你们在干嘛 好吧 Dyl
Oh, that's not mine!
噢 那不是我的
You are all fired! You're kidding me!
你们全被炒了 你在逗我吗
Sean? Hey, Dyl.
Sean 嘿 Dyl
Where's the gruesome twosome?
吓人的两兄弟去哪儿了
Don't know. I've got bigger shit to fry than those two.
不知道 我有比那两个人更恶心的事要处理
剧集 | 闲年友人行(2017) | 导航列表