剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
不像其他肉那么紧致 它们很放松
It's not all tubed up like the other meat, it's just relaxing,
只做自己 不在意他人的目光
doing its own thing, it doesn't need anyone telling it what shape to be.
哦 很好 真是...很酷啊
Oh, OK, that's, that's cool.
还有个好处 这肉处理到都不需要咀嚼了
The good thing is, it's so processed you hardly need to chew.
入口即化
It's melt in the mouth.
屠宰场还有很多哦
And there's a lot more where that came from.
好吧 谢谢
OK, thanks.
詹姆斯特
Jamester.
伙计们 晚些见
Laters, guys.
高 霍华德
Great, Howard.
我们似乎已经有了一个很棒的新室友
We almost had a wicked new housemate.
用免费的肉就可以搞定了
And free meat will seal the deal.
我认为这很酷
I mean, it's cool, because, you know,
但不管怎么说 希瑟是首选 所以...?
I guess er, Heather was sort of first in line anyway so...?
没错 希瑟看起来有点清高
That is true. Also Heather just seems, very chilled, you know?
没错 希瑟很适合纳茨福特糜烂的小镇生活
Yeah, Heather on tap for Knutsford.
好吧 不管怎么说
Yeah, right(!) I don't care either way.
我只是认为她有不错的...
I just think she's got a nice...
气质
vibe.
你从哪看出的 你整晚都在干♥她♥
You've gone from no strings, one night stand to moving in.
噢 胡扯
Oh, bullshit.
我有一♥夜♥情♥ 这就是我的生活
I have one night stands, that's how I roll.
我是个带把的男人 她是个带洞的女人
I'm a guy with a cock, she's a girl with a slot,
我们只不过把它们各安其所一夜而已
we just happened to lock together one night.
真浪漫啊
Ah, the romance.
吉尔斯和希瑟 到最后 还不只是人而已
Giles, Heather - at the end of the day, they're both just people.
让希瑟搬进来 我想所有问题都会解决
Let Heather move in. I'm sure everything will sort itself out.
尽管我不清楚 但真麻烦啊
I dunno though, it's actually really tricky
我确实喜欢吉尔斯
because I really like Giles.
坦白讲 我对希瑟持保留意见
And to be honest, I've had second thoughts about Heather.
我只是不确定我想和这么一朵奇葩合住
I'm just not sure that I want to live with such a great mate.
这对其他人公平吗?
I mean, wouldn't it be unfair on everyone else?
- 事实上吉尔斯也有问题 - 什么?
- Same goes for Giles, actually. - What?
好吧 你们想让我们犯错吗
Well, come on, do you want us doing,
"你们还记得塞克斯找不到他的击剑面罩
"Do you remember when Sykes forgot his fencing mask
只能带着筛子出现吗?"
and turned up wearing a sieve?"
哇噢! 一个筛子? 真疯狂!
Wow! A sieve? That is mad!
就个人而言 我就想听这种故事
Personally, I would love to hear more stories like that.
还有... 这很囧 但我还有一些
Plus... It's, it's awkward but there is something else
吉尔斯的事要跟你们讲
I need to tell you about Giles.
呃 他...偷东西 没错 他偷东西
Erm, he...steals. Yeah, he steals.
他喜欢偷窃
He loves to thieve.
估计是心理问题
It must be like a psychological thing.
智障的另一面
The opposite of a retard.
不要那么说
Don't say that.
我又没说他智障
I'm not saying retard, am I?
金斯利 我说的是他跟智障是相反的两类
I'm saying he's the opposite of retard, Kingsley.
- 那剩下的萨宾娜呢? - 不要
- There's always Sabine? - No.
对了 你们漏掉了利亚姆
Well. You've missed out on Liam.
不行
Oh no.
哟西
Yup.
他某些特质与屠宰场极像
He's found somewhere extremely close to the abattoir.
这是新的吗?
Is this new?
对啊 怎么了?
Er. Yeah. Why?
我只是考虑到你伴着浓情蜜意的窘境
I just thought the nectar points and the moped...
对 它在打折 好了吧 老妈子?
Yeah, it was in the sale, all right, Mum?
福德...
Vod...
其实我需要十英镑来力挺好友一轮酒
I actually need to spot a tenner to stand my round.
好 那我是你的"酒腿子"好了
Great, so erm, now I'm your beer bitch.
拜托 就先赊个账行吗?
Aw, come on, just put it on the tab?
这又没账单!
We don't have a tab!
不 我们有 我来吧
Yeah, we do. I'm keeping a tab.
她的那里跟个穿孔乳蛋饼似的
Her noonie looked like a punched quiche!
哦 小金 蛇来了 要小心了
Oh, King Snake, heads up.
真有夫妻相
It's wifey.
哦 她过来了
Ooh, she's coming over.
干脆趁热打铁跟她求婚吧
I say, strike while the iron's hot and ask her to marry you.
滚吧你
Oh, fuck off!
如果你喜欢 结婚是个不错的建议
If you like it, then it's probably advisable to put a ring on it.
嗨 希瑟!
Hi, Heth!
嗨 乔茜!
Hi, Jose!
哈罗
Hello.
呃 嗨...
Uh, heh...
你要加入我们吗?
Do you want to join us?
我很乐意 只是我和扬恩一起来的 所以
Oh, er, I'd love to, it's just I'm with Yann, so...
你懂的
You know.
很高兴见到你们
Great to see you all.
噢 老兄 真冷场
Oh, man, that was cold.
结果是软柿子先生有一颗杀手般冷酷的心
Turns out Mr Soft Spreading Cheese actually has the cold hard eyes of a killer.
有人还要吗 我请
Oh, anyone for another I'm buying.
我要一杯积家酒
Mine's a Jaeger.
他用我的钱买♥♥酒请客
That's my money she's using to buy those.
我才是为你酒买♥♥单的人 其他人的也是
I'm the one buying you that drink, and everyone else's.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
上周 我借给福德四十英镑
I leant Vod 40 quid last week.
但结果就像我吃饱了撑的 千里迢迢跑到
But it turns out to reclaim it I've got to travel to
尤托克西特的房♥子那
a house in Uttoxeter
拿锤子砸了电表一样多管闲事
and hit an electricity meter with a hammer.
天啊 刚刚真囧啊
God, that was awkward.
是啊 有点
Yeah, it was a bit.
不过 臭骂他一顿 两条腿的直男一抓一大把
Still, bollocks to him. There's plenty more cock in the sea!
既然人都齐了 我们就可以白天黑夜钓凯子了
And now that the team's back together we can go cock-fishing all night and all day!
是啊...
Yeah...
说定了!
That's Dentertainment!
小金?
K-Man?
伙计 我在想一些烦心事
I've got a bit of a thought in the old head and that, mate.
没事吧?
Right?
呃... 是关于吉尔斯的
Er... It's, it's about Giles.
对啊 你看上去很疏远他了 发生什么了?
Yeah, you seem really down on him. Did something happen?
是啊 呃 有点儿
Yeah, er, sort of.
你瞧 事情是 事实证明他是...
Erm, see, thing is, it turns out, that he's, er...
好吧 他是个同性恋
Well, he's gay.
明白了
Right.
不过我不知道 所以
But I didn't know. So...
所以你不喜欢他了? 很吸引人
So you've turned against him? That's charming.
不 你不了解
No, you don't understand...
我想我了解 你讨厌某人
I think I do. You've gone from liking to hating someone
因为他的性取向
because of their sexual choices.
伙计 我只想他正常点儿
Mate, I just want him to be normal.
哦 正常点儿?
Oh, "normal?"
得了吧 我不是到这里受审的
Lay off, I'm not the one on trial here.
只是性♥爱♥而已 JP
It's just sex, JP.
只是一个男人和另一个男人做♥爱♥而已
It's just one man having sex with another man,
因为他们彼此感觉良好 那又怎么样呢?
because they both feel like it, and what's wrong with that?
我不是害怕同性恋! 我和吉尔斯上过床
I'm not homophobic! I had sex with Giles,
那就证明我可不是害怕同性恋的!
that's how not homophobic I am!
你和吉尔斯上过床了?
You've had sex with Giles?
是 哦 不是常规的
Yeah... Well, not proper sex.
只是
Just a...
按♥摩♥浴而已
..power shower.
按♥摩♥浴?
A power shower?
你知道的
You know...
极限洗浴
..extreme washing.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
但是我们就像两个懵懂少年
But I mean we were both like fourteen,
所以那没什么的
so it doesn't really count.
但是他现在那样说 他真的是同性恋
But now he's saying that like, he's properly gay -
就像他毫无掩饰的进了一家基友俱乐部
like he'd go to a gay club not in disguise,
或者他留个小胡子 还有个孩子
or he'd, you know, grow a moustache and have a baby.
那些让我觉得 那证明我也是同性恋吗?
And all that makes me think is, does that mean that I'm gay?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表