剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
如果你们有其他名字想添上去
If any of you have any other names you'd like to add,
现在正是时候
now might be the time.
俄勒冈 这不是购物清单
It's not a shopping list, Oregon.
我们不能随意添加脑中闪现的人名
We can't just add names as they pop into our head.
没错 你的意思是要有所谓的"证据"
Yeah, you're meant to have something called "evidence".
你在说的事很严肃
It's serious, what you're saying.
金斯利 我们遇到的事也很严肃
Well, it's serious what happened, Kingsley.
虽然我知道你只有耳机被偷而已
I know you only had your headphones stolen, but still.
还有我的20英镑呢?
And my 20 pounds note?
抱歉 我忽略了你对那20英镑的看重
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot the sentimental value of your 20 pounds note.
天啊 真抱歉俄勒冈 你那全新电脑的保险费
Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Oregon, that you got a whole new computer
也有我的一份
out of the insurance that I also paid for.
伙计们!
Guys!
我没听到你提任何有建设性的意见 金斯利
I don't hear you coming up with any better ideas, Kingsley.
知道吗 如果还需要更多证据
And do you know what? If we need more evidence,
我们就会找到的!
we will get more evidence!
没错 这真是个不错的破案方法 不是吗?
Yeah, cos that's a really good way to solve crime, isn't it?
先决定谁有罪 然后再找些证据
Decide who's guilty and then find out some evidence.
我教你吧 为什么不把他锁在暗室
I tell you what, why don't we just lock him in a dark room
严刑拷打直到招供? 那会快得多!
and torture him till he confesses? That might be quicker!
干嘛... 你干嘛写下来?
Why... Why are you writing that down?
我回房♥ 你来吗?
I'm going to my room. Are you coming?
- 不 - 很好!
- No. - Fine!
霍华德 最好再找些名字加到你的清单上
Listen, Howard, you better find some more names to put on your list,
因为我告诉你 Al是个高尚的人 是我朋友
because I'll tell you this - Al is salt of the earth. He's my squire.
你不会告诉金斯利盗窃的事的 是吧?
You're not going to tell Kingsley about the burglary, are you?
我肯定他能保守秘密的
I'm sure he can keep a secret.
不行 希瑟 得了吧 你清楚他的个性!
No, Heth, come on, you know what he's like!
他会想去做正确的事
He'll want to do the right thing.
你也不想我们那么做吧
And you don't want us to do that.
我在想或许我们应该主动交代
I've been thinking maybe we should just come clean.
你不能动摇我 没人起疑
You can't go soft on me now. No-one even suspects.
只是事情变得有点...
It's just all getting a bit...
我们必须一起安全躲过
We have to ride this out together.
你和我 两个牙科狂人
You and me - the Mental Dentals.
我还没想到我们能疯成这样
I don't think I realised we were going to be quite this mental.
我想他就是我命定的另一半
I think he's the one.
我终于理解罗密欧和朱丽叶了
I finally understand Romeo and Juliet.
当时看的时候还觉得那电影就是坨屎
I thought that film was a load of shit when I saw it,
但现在呢? 瞧!
but now? Look!
我以为他会过来修理
I thought he'd have to come out and fix it.
但宿管办公室说这不是夏季要考虑的问题
But the accommodation office said it's not a summer term priority.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
把我的牛仔裤扔进马桶冲走怎么样?
what about if I flush a pair of jeans down the toilet?
真不可思议
This is so weird.
我是说面前的你爱上一个罪犯
I mean, here you are, falling in love with a criminal.
他是个杂务工
He's a handyman.
总之 你比我更糟
If anything, you're worse than me.
至少托尼不会被关大牢
At least Tony's never been to prison.
Al不会坐牢的
Al's never been to prison.
我们可不知道
We don't know that.
但这不是重点 重点是...
But that's not the point. The point is...
你该行动 和Al出去约会!
You should do it. Go out with Al!
JP有他号♥码 打电♥话♥给他
JP's got his number. Just call him up.
你是这么想的?
Do you reckon?
没错! 把爱作为突破口是完全有效的
Yes! This whole break-from-love thing is totally working!
我竟然成了智囊观察家
I've become a sort of wise observer
引导别人犯自己犯过的错
who lets others make their own mistakes.
而你就像个蠢驴 完全不知道要发生的灾难!
And you're like the dick who can't see the disaster about to happen!
我早告诉你了 她情绪低落
I've already told you. She got distressed.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
自从狂欢夜出去后 你们就有事瞒着我
You've been hiding something ever since your big night out.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why won't you tell me?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
如果你不说 可能她会说
If you won't tell me, maybe she will.
她不会的!
She won't!
- 啊哈! 看来是有事瞒着我! - 没有
- Aha! So there's something to tell! - No!
你刚刚承认了
You just admitted there was.
- 好... - 行 行 行!
- Right... OK, OK, OK!
拜托! 拜托不要问乔茜了
Please! Please. Don't talk to Josie.
她在暴走的边缘 明白吗?
She's a woman on the edge, OK?
如果我告诉你 你保证不跟别人说
If I tell you, you have to promise you won't say anything to anyone.
你是说 这会成为我们的秘密
You mean, like, it'll be our secret.
关于乔茜的秘密 其他人都不知道的?
About Josie's secret. Secret from everyone?
没错 如果你想这么认为
Yeah. If you like.
说话算话?
Do you promise?
去怪你的室友手脚不干净吧
To start accusing your own housemates of robbery.
怪你的室友
Housemates.
室友
House-mates...
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
干杯
Cheers.
不得了!
Outrageous!
能给我包盐吗?
Can I have a packet of ready salted, please?
看什么看
What?
看到吧 她脆弱得很
See? She's really fragile.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道是谁干的了
I know who did it.
是谁?!
Who?!
真♥相♥只有一个 我的朋友们
All will be revealed, my friends.
真♥相♥只有一个
All will be revealed.
现在能揭开谜底吗?
Could you reveal it now?
时机未到 我的朋友
All in good time, my friend.
不是现在?
Now?
我来帮你拿着外套吧
Uh, do you want me to take your coat?
我找到爱情的秘方了
I've found the cure for love.
滚床单
Sex.
就是爱情的秘方
Is the cure for love.
爱情貌似不需要解药吧
It's not like love needs an antidote.
爱情是毒药!滚床单是解药
Love is a poison! Sex is the cure.
谁的电♥话♥?
Who's that?
嗯?
Hmm?
是他!
It's him!
那你要接么
Are you going to answer it, then?
为什么?
Why?
好吧 那此他非彼他
OK, so he's not the one, then?
不是 我觉得他也是我命定的另一半
No, I think he was a one.
众多另一半之一
One of the ones.
我觉得肯定不止有一个另一半
I just think there must be more than one one.
霍华德哪去了? 我以为要开个会什么的呢
Where's Howard? I thought we were having a house meeting?
希望别太久
This better not take long.
嘿伙计们! 不介意我中途加入吧?
Hey, guys! Mind if I crash the house meeting?
你干嘛花那么多时间泡图书馆?
Why are you spending so much time at the library?
我又没电脑 总得找个地儿干活吧
I haven't got a computer. I've got to work somewhere!
女士们先生们 欢迎光临
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.
两天前 这个公♥寓♥笼罩在警♥察♥所说的
Two days ago, this house was subject to what the police referred to
入室行窃的阴霾之下
as a routine burglary.
可惜 遇到了英明神武的我
However, it fell to me,
霍华德·麦卡勒姆大人
Howard MacCallum,
来将这谜一般的入室行窃给层层剥开
to uncover the cause of this mysterious break-in
给始作俑者定罪
and to establish the guilt of the perpetrator responsible.
抱歉 你知道我十一点还有个家教 所以
Sorry, just so you know, I've got a tutorial at 11, so...
诺斯崇小姐
Miss Nordstrom.
既然你那么急着离开
Since you're so keen to get away,
那请问那天晚上你在哪里? 嗯?
where were you on the night in question? Hm?
和比尔一起在威享西滚床单呢 好像叫菲尔
Shagging Bill. In Withernsea. Phil.
她说她整晚和一个男人在一起
She says she was with a man all night
但却不记得名字了
and yet she doesn't remember his name.
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥重点在哪啊? 你懂的哦?
Yeah, what's your fucking point? You know what I mean?
这就让我们转向你了肖克罗斯小姐
Which brings us to you, Miss Shawcross!
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表