剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
总是喜欢怪勤杂工Al
So very keen to accuse Al the handyman.
这是为什么呢?
Why is that, do we think?
因为你和我说是他干的
Because you told me he did it.
或许我是在试探你呢?
Or was I just testing you?
呃霍华德 你可别说不是他干的
Er, Howard. I hope you're not going to tell me he hasn't done it.
我已经给宿管办公室打电♥话♥举报他了
I already called the accommodation office and reported him.
我擦咧
What the fuck?
你个二货 要是我还和他好着怎么办?
You fucking wanker. What if I was still in love with him?
我是想你这是在和罪犯恋爱
I thought you were in love with a criminal.
我是...是在保护你
I was... protecting you.
我是否说到了入室用的锤子?
And did I mention the hammer that was used in the break-in?
它就乖乖地躺在桌子上
It was sitting on the desk
而桌子不在别处 就在潘伯斯利先生的房♥里
in the room of none other than Mr Pembersley.
是啊 我用它来挂我的霍克尼
Er, yeah. I was using it to hang up my Hockney.
这就回避了一个问题 有谁知道锤子在哪?
Which begs the question, who knew where the hammer was?
于是就引向了你们 欧文先生和可爱的希瑟
Which brings us to you, Mr Owen and the lovely Heather.
他承认他对他朋友的东西眼红不已
He admitted he was jealous of his friends' possessions.
也许他们"如胶似漆" 般的不断斗嘴...
Perhaps the constant bickering of this "loving couple"...
先等一下
Now just a second!
用这个当个幌子来掩盖他们的阴谋诡计?
Is nothing more than a cover-up for a plan they hatched together?
淡定金斯利!
Kingsley!
还有我们
And what about
可爱的琼斯小姐
the delightful Miss Jones?
多么天真无邪的一张脸
Such an innocent face.
我怎么了?
What about me?
别以为这就能逃过我霍华德·麦卡勒姆的法眼
Don't think it escaped the attention of Howard MacCallum
你那晚回家没带钥匙
that you came home that night with no keys.
我喝多了 落在我房♥里了
I was pissed. I left them in my room.
要是我们要求你去取呢?
And could you fetch them now?
能拿的出来吗?
If we asked you to?
当然可以
Course I could.
那就这剩下我们唯一一个室友了
Which leaves only one housemate,
在我英明神武的分♥析♥ 细致入微的观察之下
who has not yet quivered under the scrutiny
依旧面不改色心不跳
of this great analytical mind.
是你吗?
You?
没错!
Yes!
哦不 我是...我是在说...
No, no, I'm... I'm talking about...
萨宾娜!
Sabine!
传说中的"成年人"
The "adult"
在她健康亮丽的欧洲人外表下
whose wholesome European exterior
深藏着的是个冷血无情粗暴蛮横的泼妇
belies a cold-hearted, ruthless vixen
成天想着如何压榨无辜的年轻男子
who thinks nothing of exploiting innocent young men
来满足自己生理上的堕落
to satisfy her own sexual depravity.
霍华德
Howard.
有人知道
Does anyone know
谋杀案中首要嫌疑人通常是谁吗?
who is always the number one suspect in a murder investigation?
- 荷兰人 - 发现尸体的那个人?
- The Dutch. - The person who finds the body?
完全正确 就是发现尸体的那个
Precisely. The person who finds the body.
好了 你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病啊?
Right. What the fuck is your problem?
你现在进去告诉他们你都做了什么 不然我说
You need to go back in there and tell them what you did. Or I will.
别说你什么都没做 希瑟都告诉我了
And before you say you didn't do anything, Heather told me.
你就让他们这么去怀疑萨宾娜吗?
Are you just going to let them think it was Sabine?
让一个无辜的人上电椅
You are going to let an innocent woman go to the chair
背这黑锅?
for something you did?
入室行窃是不会上电椅的
They don't send burglars to the chair.
你知道我什么意思的
You know what I mean.
你的所作所为不对
What you're doing's wrong.
我真心觉得你没有那么坏
I really thought you were better than that!
我把事情弄得一团糟
I fucked everything up.
哦...天
Oh... dear.
别哭 我知道你没有
Don't cry. I'm sure you haven't.
你刚刚明明还说我有!
You just said that I had!
过来
Come here.
我真是个烂人
I'm a really terrible person.
做了很多很多烂事!
I've done really, really terrible things!
嘘 没那么糟
Ssh. It's not that bad.
我们只是抱抱
We're just having a hug.
室友的拥抱
A house hug.
来呀! 拥抱总是不嫌人多的!
Come in! There's always room for one more in the hug!
你欠我一个MacBook 一台摄像机
You owe me a MacBook and a camera
还欠金斯利二十块钱
and you owe Kingsley 20 pounds.
我真的很抱歉 俄勒冈
I'm really sorry, Oregon.
是的 你还欠我二十万
Yeah. And you owe me 200,000 pounds,
一个无可替代的大卫·霍克尼
an irreplaceable David Hockney,
一间装满传家宝的屋子
a room full of family heirlooms
尼玛还有我老爸!
and my fucking dad!
你觉得你什么时候能还清呢?
When do you think you're going to be able to pay that back? Huh?
嘿
Hey.
行了行了 乔茜这事正常人都会做的好吗?
End of the day, Josie only did what any sane person would do. OK?
所以小温室
So, Glasshouse,
别他妈五十步笑百步了
don't cast the first stone at the fucking kettle black.
这男人说来取厕所里的一条牛仔裤的
Um, this man is here to remove a pair of jeans from the toilet?
Al呢?
What happened to Al?
他被起诉涉嫌一起入室行窃什么的
Oh, uh, he got accused of being involved in a burglary or something.
我觉得他是无辜的 但知道他们怎么说的吗
I mean, he's innocent if you ask me, but you know what they say.
恶棍
Mud sticks.
真巧! 你好
Oh! Hello.
又见面了
Again.
是你啊
It's you.
其实我在想
Er, I just thought, you know,
她可能遇到些金钱问题或者有些抑郁症什么的
maybe she had money troubles or depression.
也不一定就是因为她和一个男人...你懂的
Maybe it wasn't necessarily because of a man that she... you know.
其实是这样的
It was, actually.
噢
Oh.
她爸爸是个彻头彻尾的混球
Her dad was a complete cunt.
太好了!
Great!
我叫狄伦
I'm Dylan.
我叫俄...
I'm O...
梅丽莎
I'm Melissa.
我说伙计 你要做的只是
Nah, mate, what you want to do
用套筒扳手拧下这些螺栓
is unscrew the Allen head bolt with a screw blade,
然后把螺栓套到吊耳上去
and then the lugs have got socket heads on them.
谢天谢地!
Oh, my God!
我了个去
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表