剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
我的朋友都不想和我住
none of my friends want to live with me,
我母亲不想管我 我父亲去世了
my mum doesn't want to know me, my dad's dead
还有... 这些都不是什么正能量
and... this really isn't working as a come on,
所以现在我打算离开
so I'm just going to walk away now,
因为我心不在此
because my heart's not really in this.
什么? 哪?
What? Where?
是那吗? 那里吗?
There? Is that right?
是! 是!
Yes! Yes!
滚开!
Fuck off!
好样的 托尼 干得好
Bravo, Tony. Well done.
老套的问题转移 你没顾及狄伦的感受
This is classic displacement. You don't care about Dylan.
你嫉妒我 因为我的书的光芒盖过了你的
You're jealous because my book is overshadowing yours.
你个冷血无情的婊♥子♥只是利用他来伤害我
You're just using him as a way to hurt me because you're a cold bitch.
你还好吧?
You all right?
我没乱搞学生不意味着就是冷血无情的婊♥子♥
Just because I don't fuck my students doesn't mean I'm a cold bitch.
你说潜台词的水平缺乏
Not for the first time,
已经不是一次两次了
your understanding of subtext is found wanting.
你在这里 珍!
There you are, Jean!
嗨 波莉
Polly, hi...
狄伦知道我和托尼的事了
Dylan knows about Tony
而托尼想让我去约克郡
and Tony wants me to go to York.
混♥蛋♥
What a bastard.
其实我可以让你们俩都进那大学
Tell you what,
如果你们愿意的的话
I could try to get you both in if you want.
那边还有个铁路集♥合♥展博物馆哦
There's also a rail museum.
你就是个嫖♥客♥集♥合♥体!
You're a rail museum!
rail:有圈圈叉叉的意思
耶!爽!爽!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
滚开!
Fuck off!
至少你一直都在 霍华德 你始终如一
At least there's always you, Howard. You're... constant.
你从没改变
You never change.
我是来说再见的 我要回家了
I've come to say goodbye. I'm going home.
不像阿尼和七十年代风格的物价上涨
And unlike Arnie and 1970s-style stagflation,
我可能不会回来了
I may not be back.
阿尼:形容有着不可思议 不竭力量的人
不要这么说 那我怎么办?
Don't say that. What about me?
我很迷茫
I am so confused.
就像我的操作系统中毒了
It's like my operating system has been infected
源于一种叫萨宾娜的木马
by a Trojan horse called Sabine.
我需要执行全系统扫描然后重启
I need to perform a full system scan and reboot.
霍华德 你不能走
Howard, you can't go.
听着 我第一次见你 你是一个超级呆子
Look, when I first met you, you were an uber-dweeb.
虽然你现在还是有很多那方面的特征 但
And now, you're still very much on the spectrum, but...
我渐渐喜欢你了
I've learnt to like you.
不是喜欢 我和你密不可分
Not like. I've become attached to you.
就像一个人可能跟
Like someone might become attached
一家好的干洗店或一个和蔼的看门人密不可分
to a good dry cleaners or an affable concierge.
所以你明白了吗 你得留下
So, you see, you have to stay.
好了 停
OK, off now.
- 滚开! - 滚开!
- Fuck off! - Fuck off!
或者我们都只是只绵羊
Or are we just all sheep,
戴着弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙的假面
dressed in Virginia Woolf's clothing?
弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙:英国女作家 现代主义与女性主义的先锋
所以请允许我对所有到场的人说声谢谢
So let me just say, thank you to all of you, for being here.
谢谢各位前来为我庆功! 干杯
To celebrate me! Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我也想说几句
I'd, er, also like to say some words.
正如你们所知 托尼要出本书
As you know, Tony is about to have a book published.
一本关于诗人约翰·费罗比舍的书
A book about the poet John Frobisher.
在里面他说弗罗比舍"红衣女士"的意象
In it, he says
是他JJ的象征
that Frobisher's Red Lady is symbolic of his cock.
那不是他JJ的象征 是艺术的象征
It's not symbolic of his cock. It's symbolic of art.
我知道这个
And I know that
是因为约翰·费罗比舍写在赠我的书上了
because John Frobisher wrote that to me
那晚我们吸了很多可♥卡♥因♥
in a book of his poems he gave me
他送了他的诗集给我
on a night we did loads of coke.
我猜他的书得重写了吧?
Guess his book's going to need another re-write, eh?
所以一句话 约翰·费罗比舍很棒
So in conclusion, John Frobisher is great,
尤其是最后一首诗
especially that last poem.
"我们详谈时的话语"
"What we talk about when we talk out our mouths".
而托尼·席尔斯就是个铃口 干杯
And Tony Shales is a bell end. Cheers.
谢谢 福德 非常感谢
Thank you, Vod. Thank you so much.
我也要讲几句
I would also like to make a speech.
你们中很多人一会儿会意识到
Um, as many of you will have just realised,
我即将成为笑柄
I am about to become a laughing stock.
我的学术生涯一团糟
My academic career is in tatters.
当然 事情会更糟 的确是这样
Er, of course, things could be worse and, indeed, they are.
我与自己的一个学生有染 而她反过来
I have had an affair with one of my students, who, in turn,
开始和我儿子搞到一块
has started sleeping with my son,
儿子又发现了我们之间的关系
who has just found out about our pre-existing relationship.
没事了 大伙 我跟狄伦讲过了 我想他还好
It's all right, everyone. I've spoken to Dylan. And I think he's OK.
去死 老爸!
Fuck you, Dad!
卑鄙
Wanker.
我的个人和家庭生活方方面面都乱了
Every aspect of my life and my family's life has unravelled.
所以恭喜我儿子 怜悯我吧
So, it's congratulations to my son and commiserations to me.
我在此公开道歉
Public apology.
我们所有人都不开心
We're all so unhappy.
在这夏日的派对上我们的心都已死去
We're all dying inside at the summer party.
但我会和我儿子竞争那位淑女
But, I will fight my son for the hand of that fair maiden.
我不会放弃那个让我在
I will not let go of the woman that I ravished
湖区野餐桌上如饥似渴的女人
so hungrily on that picnic table in the Lake District.
我爱你 俄勒冈!
I love you, Oregon!
滚开 老爷爷!
Fuck off, Granddad!
谁能想到清醒时做♥爱♥可以这么有乐趣?
Who knew that having sex sober could be so much fun?
为咱们说句公道话 为了...团队
Fair dos to us, to the... the team -
我们干得棒极了
we did do it brilliantly.
没错 就像我们在一起
Yeah, like, we, together,
好像在性上我们真的很合拍
must just be like really, really good at sex.
作为双打 是我们的必杀技之一
As a pairing, it's one of our core skill sets.
- 滚开! - 滚开!
- Fuck off! - Fuck off!
狄伦 我非常抱歉 我非常非常抱歉
Dylan, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
不 我想过你和我爸爸在一起的事了
No, I've thought about you being with my Dad, um...
不要去想
No, don't think about it.
你别去想它
I don't want you to think about it.
我想着这个然后... 然后我边走边想
I've thought about it and... and I've had a walk and a think
边喝着伏特加 之后我烧了我的羽绒被
and a vodka and I've set fire to my duvet
最后我把这事
and I've thought
往深处想 或许其实这没什么大不了的
about it some more and I've thought maybe, actually, it's... it's OK.
我是说之前你不认识我
I mean, you didn't know me.
我不认识你 所以可能 其实没事
I didn't know you... so, maybe, actually, it's OK.
只要以后不要大家庭聚餐 因为那...
I mean, let's never have a big family meal. That...
那会很奇怪 但...
that would be weird, but...
我想过了 我想我可以忘记那事相关的一切
I've thought about and I think I can forget about all that
只想着你和我
and just think about you and me instead.
但事实上 我又想到它了 真是太奇怪了
Actually, I've thought about it again and it's too weird.
你睡了我老爸 这都什么破事啊?
You fucked my dad. Well, what the fuck's that about?
# 巧克力长得像独角兽! #
# Chocolate shaped like unicorns! #
# 在浴室里喝着草莓奶昔! #
# Drinking strawberry milkshake in the bath! #
# 小胖狗从桌上摔下 但从不受伤! #
# Fat puppies falling off tables, but never hurting themselves! #
# 永远拥有完美洁白整齐的牙齿! #
# Having perfectly white, perfectly straight teeth, for ever! #
# 领衔格拉斯顿伯里! #
# Headlining Glastonbury! #
格拉斯顿伯里:世界上最大的露天音乐节和表演艺术节
# 和约翰尼德普喝杯拿铁! #
# Having a latte with Johnny Depp! #
我想她会没事的
I think she'll be OK.
是啊 她会没事的
Yeah, she'll be OK.
所以听着...
So look...
我们呢? 接下来怎么办?
what about us? What happens next?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我和希瑟分手了
I've split up with Heather?
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我可以给你看短♥信♥
I can show you the text.
好样的 她怎么说?
Oh, that's classy. What did she say?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表