剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
他真行 他真高
Oh, he's good. He's very good.
嗨伙计们 天啊 多忙的一天啊
Hi, guys. God, such a busy day
我到现在都没喘口气
and I haven't stopped for a minute,
周末还有一大堆活要干
and I've got so much work to do this weekend.
牙医无休息之时!
There's just no rest for a dentist!
咋啦?
What?
我是个牙医 我自称是个牙医一点也不奇怪啊
I am a dentist. There's nothing weird about me saying I'm a dentist.
能给我点你的尿样吗?
Can I have your piss?
没问题 你有瓶吗?
Yeah, do you have a bottle?
瞧见了吧 我就爱乔茜这点
See, that's what I like about Josie.
她会给你尿液 不问缘由
She'll give you her piss, no questions asked.
这才是尊敬
Respect is due.
投诉过程是匿名的 这样不错对吧?
It's good that the complaints procedure's anonymous, isn't it?
但如果他发现什么呢?
But what if he's found a way around it?
他看起来脸臭臭的
He looks pissed off.
如果秘书说了什么呢?
What if the secretary said something?
就...
Just...
是这个吗?
Is this it?
他知道
He knows.
假如他知道呢?
What if he knows?
如果他知道了我们就悲催了
We'll be in such deep shit if he knows.
金斯利...
Kingsley...
如果我们分...
Right, if we get separa...
如果我们走散了 三点在面包车上见
If we get separated, then we meet at the minibus at three.
我在三点会准时开车离开 没有特例
I am leaving at three, no exceptions.
好
Good.
期待今天是很棒的一天
Really looking forward to it, great day.
你还好吧?
How are you?
很好
Great.
不错
Great.
除了某些狼心狗肺的地质系犹大
Except some ungrateful little geo-Judas
对我提出投诉了
has lodged a complaint against me.
天啊
Oh, God.
天哪 霍华德.
God, Howard.
老天啊
God.
哇噢
Wow.
天哪
Oh, God.
当然了 这是保密的
Confidential, naturally.
很典型
Bloody typical.
为了健康和安全
Health and safety.
为什么要保密
Why do they have to make it confidential?
我从没想过
I've never considered it,
我一向如躲狗屎般避开投诉机关
never having been involved with a complaint system and shit.
这真的很烦人
That is so bloody annoying.
天啊
God.
我也替你...感到愤怒
I'm so annoyed...for you.
我现在超亢奋
I've got a massive erection.
即使这破车也让我硬起来了
Even this van is giving me the horn.
这真是个该死的欲望之周
I'm having fricking horny week.
好了 启程
Right, let's roll.
车技不好请多原谅
Apologies for the driving.
有意见吗?
Any complaints?
请♥愿♥书没用
The petition's not working.
我只拿到十个签名 其中一个还是潘基文的
I've only got ten signatures, and one of them's Ban Ki-moon.
我得另想他法
I need to think of something else.
而按我的想法看 希瑟...
And the way I see it, Heather...
我们要把钻破脸颊搞成家常便饭
we need to normalise drilling through faces.
你不会想故伎重演吧?
You're not going to do it again, are you?
不是
No.
我这只是个想法
This is just an idea,
而且就算过个几百万年也不会发生
and never going to happen in a million years,
但你可以
but you could.
我们年级的尖子生...
Top student in our year...
你有牙科钻孔事故 他们就会想
You have a drill accident, then they're like,
"这灾难人人可能发生"
"Oh, this mishap could befall anybody."
他们会这么想吗?
Will they?
会
Yeah.
我是说太疯狂的事 我们一般不会去做
I mean, come it's crazy, we're not going to do it,
但你做了 就会形成个模式
but if you did, there'd be a pattern,
变成是他们的问题 不是我们的问题
to make it their problem, not our problem.
也不是你的问题
Your problem.
知道哥特人琳达吗?
You know Goth Linda?
琳达...
Linda...
琳达 那个哥特人
Linda the Goth?
穿一件长风衣背后有"哥特"字样
Wears a full length black cape with "Goth" embroidered on the back?
嗯...
Yeah...
哥特人琳达
Goth Linda.
你可能已经注意到她多次穿孔打洞
Well, you may have noticed that she has multiple piercings.
然后呢?
Yeah?
所以我想 请她加入这次实践
So, I thought, ask her to come to the practical -
我只是头脑风暴想到这里
and I'm just brainstorming here -
然后按事先商量好的给她鼻子打洞
then you give her consensual nasal piercing.
对吧? 小小的动作失误
Yeah? Slight bit of acting -
"哦 上帝啊! 钻子滑手了!"
"Oh, God! The drill slipped!"
同时 你已经备好沾有过氧化氢的
Meanwhile, you've already applied hydrogen peroxide
棉球了 没有感染的风险
with a cotton wool ball, there's no danger of infection.
你是想我故意在她的鼻子上打洞?
You want me to put a hole in her nose on purpose?
不!
No!
不 天啊 不是不是
No, God, no, no, no.
其实就这意思
Yeah.
自然母亲...
Mother nature...
最诱人的熟♥女♥
the ultimate MILF.
大自然 你好啊
Hello, nature.
准备受操吧
Prepare to get fucked.
你真的攀过岩吗?
Have you actually ever done any climbing?
是啊 在科茨沃尔德丘陵地带的三个晚上
Uh, yes. D of E, three nights in the Cotswolds.
没有成年人 什么都没有
No grown-ups, no nothing.
嗨 丹
Oh, hi, Dan.
我把一切奉献给我学生
I give my students everything.
你懂的 小金童鞋
You know that, K-man.
别让我知道谁干的
When I find out who did this,
否则我要给他们点阴招
I am going to do some dark shirt to them.
很阴很阴...混♥蛋♥
Dark...messy shit.
是啊
Yeah.
主意不错 真的
Nice, really.
你得告诉那群混♥蛋♥谁才是老大
You show those shits who's boss.
我们原打算去喝咖啡
We were meant to be going to a cafe,
但他发短♥信♥说计划有变
but then he texted to say change of plan.
哦哦哦
Oooh.
这家伙在打心理战
This guy is using some serious psychology.
奔主题前
He's obviously lowering your self-esteem
很明显他在磨掉你的傲娇
before he tries on something major.
然后他发又发了条短♥信♥说"我们改野餐吧"
But then he texted to say, "Let's go for a picnic instead."
没错 收杆
Yeah, right - dogging.
也许他只是浪漫
Maybe he's just romantic.
是啊 在要求你用长条面包做些奇怪的事之前
Yeah, maybe he's pretending to be romantic
可能他伪装成很浪漫
before he asks you to do something weird with a baguette.
那野餐怎么办?
So, what's with the picnic?
我想会很有趣
Oh, I thought it might be fun.
即使不是原计划
Wasn't the original plan, though.
不 享受当下
No, spur of the moment.
还有 抱歉昨晚取消了
And, uh, sorry about cancelling last night.
是因为我老爸 他为离婚郁郁寡欢
It's my dad, he's upset about the divorce,
他想见面聊聊
he wanted to meet up for a chat.
你真好
That's nice of you.
你是在说你总的来说人很好?
Would you say you're generally pretty nice?
我不知道
I don't know.
不确定
Not really.
我想发群短♥信♥
I'm trying to send a group text.
你发过吗?
Do you ever send group texts?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表