剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
很好 已经十五分钟了
Right. It's been 15 minutes.
我还有个牙医预约呢
I've got a dental routine to hit.
干嘛! 你搞毛啊?
What! What the fuck?
我在淋浴哎 不♥穿♥衣服的那种
I'm having a shower here. A naked shower.
好吧 我现在是很认真的 我不喜欢这样
OK, seriously, I am not comfortable with this at all.
我不喜欢洗澡时有女人在旁边 记住了
Women joining me in the shower - tick.
在我给我的大JJ做每日晨起例行美容时
Angry brushing occurring whilst I'm trying to give
一只愤怒的大手捏住了它
the J-penis his morning beauty routine -
好一个巨大肥硕的十字
a big fat fucking cross.
好吧 JP 说真的
All right, JP.
冷静点 又不是什么大不了的事
Honestly, chill out. It's no biggie.
哦! 或许是也说不定呢?
Ooh! Or is it?
新生六居客 第二季第六集
孩子们 在你们回到我们的地质园地之前
And kiddies, if you ever need to go back to geo' kindergarten,
不要忘了可以帮助你们
don't forget that one little phrase
记忆地质年代的小短语
that helps you remember all of geological time...
骆驼总是很小心的坐下
Camels Often Sit Down Carefully
寒武纪 奥陶纪 志留纪 泥盆纪 石炭纪
应... 应为试着跳跃 呃 生物
Pe... Pecause Trying Jumps, er, Creatures.
二叠纪 三叠纪 侏罗纪 白垩纪
这不是...我是说不是这样的
It's not... I mean, it's not that.
应该是...骆驼...
It's, er... Now then, Camels...
太可笑了 丹的课上总是错误百出
This is ridiculous. Dan's lectures are littered with errors.
就是 他总是不懂装懂 而且说话也很不靠谱
Agreed. He is both shoddy and unreliable.
他简直是我们学校的耻辱 那个混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking disgrace. And he's a dick.
剩下的就不要管了
Or whatever the rest of it is.
哦 真是的 我现在是欲♥火♥中烧
Oh, God, I'm horny!
明天要去上野外课的B组的同学注意一下
Oh! And, um, if you're in B Group and coming on the field trip tomorrow,
野外课是明天哦 不要忘了
don't forget it is tomorrow.
我刚想起来就是明天了 到时候见了
I've just remembered that it's tomorrow, so I'll see you then,
明天见
ie, tomorrow.
我不会再像带A组的时候一样忘记的
I won't forget to turn up, like I did with A Group.
不会再发生了 我想跟你们解释一下
That won't happen again. I'll tell you why -
因为我现在都把这些事... 记在我手上呢
because I'm writing the details...on my hand.
霍华德 JP 我们是不是该去投诉啊?
Howard, JP, shall we all make a complaint?
没错
Yeah.
很棒的课 丹 谢谢 丹
Great lecture, Dan. Thanks, Dan.
嘿 霍氏炸♥弹♥ 你让我帮忙找的那个
Hey, H-bomb, erm, you know that summer placement at Shell
壳牌的夏季缺位
that you asked me to look into?
嗯
Yeah.
有点困难
Tough one.
一方面申请的人很多
Erm, big application pack,
另外还有一个性格测试
plus the downfall of many a promising geological career -
刷下了许多地质学职位的应聘者
personality test.
问题总是接踵而至
It's just one trick question after another.
一点没错 但悄悄告诉你吧
Exactly. But, between us,
我给你开了条绿色通道
I've managed to fast-track your ass,
因为我告诉他们你的社交能力很强
by claiming that you are highly socially able.
哇哦 我去!
Oh, wow! Shit!
如果我的社交能力再强点的话
If I was more socially able,
我绝对会说...你懂的...但是...
I would say... You know, but...
喝茶么 JP?
Cup of tea, JP?
不了 谢谢
Um, n-no, thank you.
对了 你刚说丹怎么了?
So, what were you saying about Dan?
就是说他讲课错误很多啦
Er, just that his lecture was full of errors again.
那你应该去投诉
You should complain.
嗯 我本来也这么想 但后来又觉得不该这样
Yeah, I thought that but then I thought no.
谢谢 金
Thanks, Kings.
但你也觉得应该投诉么? 你说得对
But you think yeah? You're right.
我们应该去投诉 对吧伙计们?
We should complain. Right, guys?
没错
Yeah.
我发工资了
My next lot of RAF money's here.
终于发了 再不用做那该死的打扫工作了
Finally, I can bin the fucking cleaning.
我打算在还制♥服♥以前 给它来个最后的清洗
Just going to give my uniform a final wash before I send it back.
"亲爱的维尔莉特 我们很高兴的通知你
"Dear Violet, we are pleased to inform you
你本次的助学基金已经入账"
"that your next bursary payment is now available."
高温有助于清洁顽固污渍
It's easier to remove stubborn stains at high temperatures.
" 但根据新规定
" Due to new regulations, however,
" 我们需要你做个常规的药物测试
" we now require you to take a routine drug test
之后才发放奖学金"
before the money is released."
我... 我们待会儿见啦 梅丽莎
I... will see you later, Melissa.
有人么 有人么
Knock, knock.
不好意思 打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
能给我点你的尿样么 俄勒冈?
Can I have some of your piss, Oregon?
你好啊福德 请进
Er, hello to you, too, Vod. Come in.
俄勒冈?
Oregon?
嗯 那是他们给我起的绰号♥啦
Yeah, it's just a, just a nickname they gave me.
是你自己给自己起的吧
Well, nickname you gave yourself.
拜
Bye.
怎样?
So?
第二次约会和第一次一样成功咯?
Second date went as well as the first, then?
嗯 我也觉得 其实我也不知道是什么情况
Yeah, I think so. I-I don't really know what's going on.
他刚接到了一个短♥信♥ 然后就走了
He just got a text and left.
嗯 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Hmm. Player.
但是他请我今晚去喝酒
But he asked me to go for a drink tonight.
那你觉得那是什么意思呢?
What do you think that means?
他是想聊天么? 他想聊什么呢?
Does he want to talk? What does he want to talk about?
他是要甩了我么?
Is he going to dump me?
是打算告诉我他去见其他女生了么?
Is he going to tell me he's seeing someone else?
还是他打算请我来个3P?
Is he going to invite me into a threesome?
或是像"我们去喝一杯吧 我真想喝一杯
Or is it just, "Let's go for a drink because I need a drink,
因为我酗酒"这样?
"because I have a problem with drink?"
嗯
Hmm.
都有可能
Yeah, it could be any one of those.
不管怎么说 先给我点尿样吧
Anyway, spare some piss for the piss beggar?
我有个药物测试要应付
Got a drug test.
你就确定你自己过不了吗?
Are you sure you won't pass?
大♥麻♥能在体内残留八周所以...
Spliff stays in your system for eight weeks, so...
那你上次吸是什么时候?
When was the last time you had a spliff?
不知道 昨晚吧?
Dunno. Last night?
还是今天早上?
Some time this morning?
你要喝点东西帮助排尿吗?
Do you want a gulp to get you going?
等等 我们上周才吃过烟沫蛋糕 记得吧?
Hang on. We had those hash cakes last week, remember?
靠 没错
Oh, shit, yeah.
天啊 我的记忆力出什么问题了?
God, what is wrong with my memory?
在牙周炎初期 会有很多明显症状
... begin to have more obvious signs of gum disease.
牙龈肿痛拖延久了就会导致慢性牙周炎
Untreated plaque build-up will lead to chronic inflammation.
而这会导致牙龈对
This in turn can lead to a susceptibility
低级感染产生易感性
to low-grade infection
牙釉质被破坏
the breakdown of the tooth enamel
也是你们在考试中应该注意的点
which is something you are always looking for in an examination.
你怎么又来上课了 乔茜?
Why are you still attending classes, Josie?
作为一个勤奋的学生...
Well, as a diligent student...
你不再是在校学生了
You're not a student.
我觉得应该在您的专业课上保持优异的成绩
I think it's very important to stay on top of your coursework.
你不会再有专业课了
There is no coursework.
你已经被除名了
You are off the course.
其实理论上讲 我还在申诉中
Well, technically, I'm appealing,
所以不能算被除名了
so, I'm still on the course.
没有什么申诉程序
There is no appeal process.
我现在就在向你申诉啊 这应该算是申诉吧
I'm appealing to you now. That's an appeal.
我现在就驳回你的申诉 你被开除了
I reject your appeal. You're off the course.
听懂了么
Do you understand?
米纳什医生 今天过后 我就是个牙医了
Dr Minaj, at the end of the day, I'm a dentist.
牙医就是我
That's just who I am.
乔茜 你不是牙医
Josie, you are not a dentist.
那正是你不再有的身份
That is exactly what you are not.
你不可能成为一个牙医了
You will never be a dentist.
你在喝醉的状况下还用钨钻
You used a tungsten drill while drunk
然后在一个患者的口腔里开了个洞!
and mutilated a woman's buccal cavity!
别这样说嘛!
Well, don't say it like that!
我是说 您这样说听起来比较严重了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表