剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
不 抱歉 没有呢
No, sorry, I don't.
我想买♥♥部新手♥机♥
I'm thinking of getting a new phone.
我看一下你的手♥机♥没事吧?
Would it be all right if I have a look at your phone?
当然
Sure.
尽管是部很旧的
It's quite an old one, though.
很好
Good.
我想要部很旧的手♥机♥
I'm thinking about getting quite an old one.
你玩手♥机♥游♥戏♥吗?
Do you ever play games on your phone?
不
No.
我不玩游戏
I'm not much of a game player.
听着 有问题吗?
Look, is everything OK?
我只是 上门喝咖啡
It's just, I come over for a coffee,
现在我感觉有点像犯了不明的罪在受审
and now I feel I'm somewhat on trial for an unspecified crime.
我去看看我自行车锁了没
I'm just going to go check if I locked my bike.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
我想你找到完美先生了
I think you've found Mr Perfect.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他看起来像有强迫症什么的吗?
He's like obsessive compulsive or something?
我的意思是 他真的狠完美
I mean, like, he's actually perfect.
他人很好 健康 六十岁以下
He's nice, he's disease-free, he's under 60,
他没有什么要藏着掖着的...
he's got nothing to hide...
而且他很喜欢你
And he's really into you.
貌似你找到三好男人了
It's like you've found a man with three thumbs.
你该把他放在玻璃柜中 他是异类
You should put him in a glass cabinet, he's a freak.
好了 B组
OK, B Group.
此次行程的目的就是发现此处都发生过什么
Now, the purpose of this trip is to establish what happened here.
发生了什么和地质学相关的故事?
What's the geological story?
一周内我想在我办公桌上看到你们的报告
And I want your reports on my desk in a week's time.
当然得要未来一周我在学校还有一席之地
That's if I still have a desk in a week's time.
为什么这些绳子挂不上岩石?
Why won't these ropes stick to the rock?!
这意味着得有人迎着闪闪金属光
It's meant to come with the shiny metal bits
爬上去把它固定在石头上
that make it stick to the rock.
JP 别像个孬种
JP, stop being a prick.
操 绳子真烂
Fuck it, this rope's shit.
我要裸攀
I'm free climbing.
丹去哪了
Where's Dan?
他去打电♥话♥了
He went to make a phone call.
你觉得他知道是我们投诉的吗
Do you think he knows it was us who made the complaint?
我们要有大问题了
We are going to be in such deep shit.
不是我的问题 我没投诉
Not my problem, I didn't complain.
什么
What?
你说过你要投诉的
You said you were going to complain!
是的 我是那么打算的
Yeah, I was going to,
但是我考虑了一下 决定不能那么鲁莽
but then I slept on it and decided I couldn't really be arsed.
这样说很合理
Oh. That's fair enough.
完全可以理解
That's completely understandable.
你可能有更好的事情要做
You probably had better things to do,
画个魁伟的阴♥茎♥ 或者告诉其他人你勃起了
like draw a massive dong, or tell someone you've got a stiffy.
谢谢你 JP
Yeah, thanks, JP.
我是说 感谢上帝 霍华德支持我
I mean, thank God Howard backed me up!
你是支持我的对吧 霍华德
You did back me up, right, Howard?
说实话吗?
Honestly?
看在他妈的份上
Oh, for fuck's sake!
他在卖♥♥烂知识
He's selling bad knowledge!
在以后75年里我都将为这错误的助记词买♥♥单
I'm going to be paying for the next 75 years for an incorrect mnemonic!
丹在壳牌帮我找了个夏季缺位
Dan got me a summer placement at Shell.
那太好了
Oh, that's nice.
谢谢你把我卖♥♥了
Thanks for selling me out.
偷了我BP形象代言人的家伙居然说得出口
Says the man who stole my position as the corporate face of BP.
BP: 英国石油公♥司♥
你这蠢蛋 你道德并不高尚
You know, nut sack, you don't have the moral high ground.
JP 不要以为你现在站得高
JP, just because you are high up
你道德就高尚了
does not mean you have the moral high ground.
你知道你的问题在哪里吗 金斯利
You know what your problem is, Kingsley?
我室友是骗子?
My housemates are liars?
不 你怕老婆
No, you're pussy-whipped.
希瑟让你投诉 你就投诉
Heather told you to make a complaint, so you made a complaint.
怕老婆
Pussy-whipped.
闭嘴 JP 不许你说我女朋友
Shut up, JP, you are not allowed to talk about my girlfriend.
也不准说她的小♥穴♥ 或者它的收缩紧致
Or her pussy, or its whippiness.
我还以为要喝可乐呢
I thought we were having Cokes?
我刚打了个电♥话♥
I just had a phone call.
好消息 哥特人琳达完全赞成鼻子穿孔
Great news - Goth Linda is totally up for having her nose drilled,
所以我认为在你钻孔动工之前
so I thought you could do with a little loosener
可以先放松放松 干杯
before you get stuck into the drilling. Cheers!
我感觉这并不好
I don't feel good about this.
喝醉可帮不了什么忙
And getting drunk is not going to help.
对我来说管用
It worked for me.
醉酒打孔不是什么好事 乔茜
Drunk drilling is not cool, Josie.
朋友是不会让她们的朋友醉酒打孔的
Friends don't let their friends drill drunk.
这只是...
It's just...
一种麻醉
anaesthetic.
牙医也要麻醉吗?
Anaesthetic for the dentist?
是的
Yeah.
为啥都是病人在享受乐趣呢
Why should all the patients always have all the fun?
我真不觉得这是啥好主意
I really don't think this is a great idea.
嘿 不会有人受伤的
Hey, you're not going to hurt anybody.
除了琳达吧?
Except Linda?
对的 琳达想受伤
Right, Linda wants to get hurt.
她甚至不想用任何麻♥醉♥药♥
She doesn't even want any novocaine.
她是个哥特人
She's a Goth.
对哥特人来说疼痛就跟没有一样
True pain to a Goth is like lack of pain,
她们被疼痛吸引
they're drawn to it.
无论如何 让我们为这伟大的计划
Anyway, let's drink up to a great plan
为那被称做哥特人或者西哥特人的种族干杯
and that race of people known as Goths or Visigoths.
我不知道
I don't know...
来嘛
Come on!
我们是疯狂的牙科医生啊!
We're the mental dentals!
是啊 我是牙医 你是疯子
Yeah, I'm dental and you're mental.
你是我的朋友对吗?
You are my friend, aren't you?
朋友间要相互照顾的
Friends do look out for their friends.
做好朋友这一点很酷
That's what's so cool about being friends.
丹去哪里了
Where's Dan?
他肯定是去开面包车了
He must have gone back to the minibus.
帮下忙 伙计们
Bit of help, guys!
或者是已经走了
Or he's already left.
说真的 伙计们 帮下忙
Seriously, guys, bit of help!
他不会那么做的 那样他会被解雇的
He wouldn't do that, he'd get fired for doing that.
我是说 我们独自在野外
I mean, we're alone in the wild.
人们不总爱把大型猫科动物放生野外吗?
And aren't people always releasing big cats into the wild?
好了 请你们集中下注意力行不
OK, can you pay attention now, please?
我们要是被美洲狮袭击了怎么办
What if we got attacked by a puma?
或者豹子
Or a leopard?
那几乎不可能 但是
That's probably highly unlikely, but...
我是说 如果我们被美洲狮袭击他会很糟糕的
I mean, he would look pretty bad if we got attacked by a puma.
严肃点好吗 JP 你搞什么呀
Seriously, JP, what the fuck?!
我动不了了
I'm stuck!
不可能的 沿着你上去的路下来
You cant be stuck, just come back down the way you went up.
天哪 真是个好主意
Oh, God, that's a brilliant idea.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
不对 等下 我想到了的
Oh, no, wait, I did think of that.
我首先想到的就是这个 你真♥他♥妈♥的迟钝啊
It was like the first thing I thought of, you fucking retard.
我想帮你来着
Oh, well, now I'm inclined to help.
我不能沿原路下去
I can't come back down the way I came up.
我刚踩的支点都断了
The footholds I was using broke off.
跳下来吧 - 跳下来?
Just jump. - Jump?
你居然让我跳下来 霍华德?
You want me to jump? Howard?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子坏掉了吧
You're fucking mentally deranged.
跳吧 别做戏了
Just jump. Stop being so melodramatic.
不能跳 太高了啊
I can't jump, it's too high!
我这会就像127小时(电影)里那家伙!
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表