剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
新生六居客 第二季第四集
三天前
你觉得他在康沃尔有仆人吗?
D'you think he's got servants in Cornwall?
不知道 可能有几个随从和洗碗女仆
Dunno. Probably a few retainers, couple of scullery maids.
外加个怪异的男管家 男仆 基本的配备
The odd butler, footman. Basic set-up.
有园丁 应该还不错 有点梅洛斯的感觉
Gardener. That might be nice. Bit of Mellors action.
梅洛斯: 英国著名艺术家
啥?
What?
面朝大树
Up against a tree.
算了 这对我们来说简直太棒了
Never mind. This is going to be so good for us.
换个环境可以提高注意力
And a change of scene can really enhance concentration.
能完成很多作业
We'll get so much work done.
霍华德在给电♥信♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 他说他坐火车去
Howard's on the phone to BT. Says he'll get the train.
- 那金斯利呢? - 他不去了
- What about Kingsley? - He's not coming.
希瑟和金斯利正共同享受着"黄金时光"
Heather and Kingsley spending some "quality time" together.
额
Ugh!
蛋疼男和乳酸女 我明白 这对我们是好事
From Pussy man to Pussy witch. I know - probably for the best.
大家最不想有情侣出席派对
Last thing we want is a couple on Freakout.
我记得你说过这周末是学习周
Thought you said it was a study weekend.
是的 要劳逸结合嘛
Yeah, well, it's both.
我们从九点学到一点 然后派对
We'll study from 9-1, then party like fuck,
再从三点学到六点 又接着派对
then study from 3-6 then party like fuck again.
改变计划表真不赖啊
It is good to vary the schedule.
听着 谁知道到时候会咋样?
Look - who knows what'll happen?
也许我们最后都喝的烂醉 然后乱搞
We might all end up getting so drunk that we have an orgy.
举个例子而已
For example.
不可能
I don't think so.
屁
No.
我们不会的
No. We won't.
听着
Look.
你可以好好考虑一下
You can have a think about it.
没必要这么快决定嘛
We don't need to decide now.
继续开! 破导航仪
Drive on! Oh, and fuck the satnav.
就是下高速然后在巴斯右转
It's just straight down the motorway and turn right at Bath.
你可以去啊
You could still go.
我不想去 我没事
I don't want to. I'm fine.
金...
Kings...
他们走都走了 已经来不及了
Yeah, well, look, they've gone now. It's broken.
但我说了你应该去的
But I said you should go.
很明显你是在试探我
Clearly a test.
金斯利 我认真的 你真该去的
Kingsley, honestly - you should've just gone.
姐特么还有一大堆作业
I've got shitloads of work anyway.
你就是为了让我对你产生愧疚
You're only trying to make me feel sorry for you.
啥!?
What!?
我本来可以离开一个周末的 又不是什么大事
I should be able to go away for a weekend and it's not a massive deal.
你是可以啊!
And you can!
那我怎么还坐在这?
How come I'm sitting here then?
我怎么知道 问你自己啊
I don't know! Why are you?
因为我感到内疚 这不公平
Because I feel guilty! Which is unfair on me because
我只是想和我同伴一起玩几天
it's just a couple of days away with my mates
你却给我脸色看
and you give me a hard time about it!
我说真的 去啊 我不介意!
I'm saying go, I don't mind!
你想怎么嗨怎么嗨
Have a shoebox full of fun. Freakout.
这么说 你真的不介意?
You mean, you actuallydon'tmind?
金斯利 去康沃尔吧
Kingsley? Go to Cornwall.
从和我的对话中 你应该很明显能听出来
Because it should be obvious from talking to me that
如果我都无法解决这问题 那就得请出
if I can't fix this problem, it probably requires
你们最厉害的问题诊断专家了
the highest level of diagnostic troubleshooter you have.
我骗到个派对通行证 在那边等你
I wangled a party visa. I'll see you down there, dude.
听着
Look.
在这一刻 我本该在康沃尔享受派对
At this very minute I should be in Cornwall enjoying a freakout.
那你到底要不要给我接专家?
Now, are you going to pass me on to an expert or not?
你个蠢货
You moron.
'那请您别挂机 我给您转接好吗'
'Will you hold please while I transfer you?'
好的
Yes, I'll hold.
听听这个
Listen to this.
@#¥%&*%#(晦涩难懂的中古英语)
"Perstel, of the stiff staff, per stern hip be gripped."
啥破玩意儿?
What the fuck?
中古英语
It's Middle English.
我当然知道
You're telling me.
那不就像个语言课吗?
Wasn't that like a language session or something?
我以为这是给外国学生读的
I thought that was for foreign students.
谁知道英语不止一种啊!
No-one ever said there was more than one English!
擦!
Argh!
我倒是不介意跟你说
I don't mind talking to you.
但我知道你们为客户提供答案的方式和流程
I just know the shape of your customer service decision tree.
你根本无法解决这事的 但是
And you're not going to be able to fix this. But.
西雅图的那些电♥信♥男倒有点可能 而你
Prem Oppo 65 from Seattle might have a chance, but you,
仅靠一本不靠谱又过时的操作手册 肯定不能
reading out pages from a woefully outdated operating manual, WILL NOT!
'请别挂机'
'Will you hold, please?'
好的
Yes, I'll hold.
有点晚哦
Bit late.
福德 能帮我看一下吗?
Vod, can you check it for me?
是你的推特 有人艾特你了
It's Twitter. Someone's "mentioned" you.
哦!
Oh!
你还好吗?
You OK?
还好 在想事
Yeah. Stuff on my mind.
想啥?
Like what?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
戴夫的婚礼 他这周末结婚
Dave's wedding. Yeah, this weekend, actually.
啥?
What?
我看得很开了
I'm totally fine with it.
那姑娘叫露西 真的很可爱 在校时的朋友
This girl called Lucy. Really lovely girl. Friend of ours from school.
整个村庄都会去 真特么是场噩梦啊
Whole village'll be there. Fucking nightmare.
看着戴夫
Watching Dave.
迎娶露西
Marry Lucy.
在我的教堂里
In my church.
我本来打算在那里面结婚的
That I was meant to be getting married in.
他们根本就是在结我的婚
They're basically having my wedding.
他们会在那安顿下来 组建家庭
Settling down. With a family.
有安全感 融入当地社区
Sense of security. Local community.
额 果然是噩梦
Urgh, well, nightmare.
姐对这事已经完全释怀了
I'm very relaxed about the whole situation.
大伙都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
嗯? 康沃尔
Hmm? Cornwall.
是哦
I see.
没叫你吗?
You not invited?
我很快就走了
I'm going soon.
还在等转接
I'm on hold.
已经十二小时
It's been 12 hours.
又三十七分钟了 还在转
37 minutes. And counting.
我只是想告诉你 有人会来
Just to inform you, I'm expecting a visitor.
是我老家的一个床伴
Just a fuck buddy from back home.
是这么说吗 "床伴"
It is the correct term, "fuck buddy"?
应该是吧
I believe so.
是个男的 我们做♥爱♥
He's a man. We fuck.
仅此而已
Nothing more serious.
一个专门暖床的伙伴?
A buddy for fucking?
你真是坚定 好品质
You're determined. That's nice.
多谢
Thanks!
欢迎来到我家 我在乡村的超大的家
Welcome to my house, my very big house, in the country.
我们要抽烟抽到脑抽筋 喝酒喝到脚断掉
We're gonna smoke our heads off and drink our feet off.
操啊!
Fuck me!
没错
Exactly.
没有食物
There's no food.
没有水
There's no water.
啊呀 对啊 水 水
Blimey. OK, er, water, water.
水阀
Water switch.
你的烧水壶呢? 你家水管呢?
Where's your boiler? Your water mains?
我的烧水壶呢? 在这地方找东西最好问谷歌♥
Where's my boiler? Best way with this place is just to Google it.
"如何在我超大的家里开启总阀门?"
"How do I switch on the water in my very big house?"
天哪
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表