剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Maybe you should just do the gig on your own.
如果这个对你来说意义重大
Erm... OK, if it means that much to you,
那你来选个名字 我听你的怎么样?
how about you just pick a name and I'll go with it?
好吧
OK. Erm...
那我们就叫作...
then we are called...
哈特奈尔大道吧
Hartnell Avenue.
我们快喝完了这瓶积灰尿味醋
Oh, we're all out of dusty piss vinegar.
这样的话 我们得把顾客带到别的地方
In that case, we need to take our custom elsewhere.
哪儿好点?
Where's nice?
你是要美好还是要良好?
Do you want nice or do you want good?
我四小时后要赶航♥班♥ 我想喝威士忌
I've got a flight in four hours. I want whiskey.
啊 幸运的约翰·弗罗比舍
Well, that's lucky John Frobisher,
因为我知道哪里有卖♥♥威士忌
because I know somewhere that sells whiskey.
噢 他来了 打飞机狂人
Oh, here he comes, Willy Wanker.
接下来我们讨论什么问题?
So what are we talking about?
取鱼的内脏 试过吗?
Fish-gutting. Ever done it?
没 看得出来吧
No. It shows.
我去拿东西
I'll get my things.
你们俩要一起走?
You're leaving together?
不是你想的那样 你个变♥态♥ 就出去喝一杯
Not like that. Pervert. It's going for a drink.
他喝酒? 天呐 那他应该去去坐马车啊
He's drinking? Jesus Christ, he's supposed to be on the wagon.
这样 我估计这事发生过了
Well, then, I guess shit just happened.
如果有机会就问问他 红衣女人是谁
If you get a chance, ask him who the red lady is.
谁是红衣女人?
What red lady?
最近文学上的谜团之一
It's one of the last great literary enigmas.
查明谁是红衣女人然后这么说吧...
Find out who the red lady is and let's just say...
我会让你劳有所值
I'll make it worth your while.
给钱吗?
Money?
给钱 一点点钱吧
Money. A small amount of money.
这不是歌♥ 甚至都称不上是首歌♥
It's not a song, it's not even a song.
这是首史诗
It's an odyssey.
我会一首 一首歌♥哦
I've got one. A song.
你...你写歌♥?
You... you write?
我本身不会说是我写的
Well, I wouldn't call it writing, per se.
小心点
Careful.
表演给你看我有点羞射啊
I'm actually a bit embarrassed to play it to you,
但是似乎有点...
but it goes kind of...
# 尘埃弥漫的道路 #
# On a dusty road #
# 我几度辗转弯曲 #
# I took some turns #
# 却不想回头 #
# And I don't want to look back #
# 我们相互支持 #
# Now you've got my back and I've got yours #
# 我像一叶扁舟迷失自己 #
# I was lost like a ship #
# 被浪花扫过 撞上岩壁 #
# Swept up and crashed upon these rocks #
# 你的光芒照亮我 指引我投入你双臂 #
# You shone your light, guided me into your arms #
# 照亮我吧 #
# So shine on me #
# 将光芒撒在我身体 #
# Shine your light down on me #
# 你让这余烬 #
# You turn this ember #
# 重新燃起 #
# Into a flame. #
接下来 就是一段加上副歌♥
And then there's, like, a verse and a chorus.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
有点舒缓 忧郁
A bit slow and depressing.
为了让你得第一手消息
Just so you don't hear it second-hand,
我告诉你吧 我被自己的课程踢了
I wanted you to know that I've been kicked off my course.
官方消息 我已经不是一个学生了
I'm officially no longer a student.
我的乌鸦嘴! 不过现在是什么情况?
Fuck my mouth! But... what happens now?
现在我打算做点酥皮水果面包屑甜点
Well, right now I'm going to make some more crumbles,
然后我打算漫步五英里到希利·戴尔那儿
then I'm going on a five-mile ramble to Healey Dell,
最后在傍晚时 我要去玩一下太空球
and then later this afternoon I'm going zorbing.
太空球?
Zorbing?
就是把你放在一个大充气气球里
Yeah, they put you in a big plastic hamster ball
然后把你推滚下山
and then push you down a hill.
所以如果你问我"想念牙科吗?"
So if you're asking, "Do I miss dentistry?"
水果味面包屑 漫步 太空球
Crumbles, rambles, zorbing.
怎么到处都是水果面包屑啊?
Why are there crumbles everywhere?
噢 我觉得这样很棒啊
Oh, I thought it'd be nice.
哥们 有问题了
Dude, problemo.
拉尔夫出城了 他叫我照看赛莱斯特
Ralph's out of town and he's asked me to look after Celeste.
所以呢?
So?
哥们 我对这种幼雏有深深的迷恋
Dude, I've got heavy nuts for this chick.
我想让她怀孕
I want to inseminate her.
好浪漫
Romantically.
那你就去做嘛 享受生活 去吧 及时行乐
Then you should. Live life, you know, go for it. Carpe diem.
这是草莓味和苹果味的
This one's strawberries and apples.
但她是拉尔夫的财产
But she's Ralph's property.
我是说法♥院♥是否会支持"抢占"行为
I mean, whether or not "shotgun" would hold up in a court of law,
是律师们决定的事情
that's for the lawyers to decide.
不会的
It wouldn't.
但是我不能那么做 我是斯托摇滚乐队成员了
But I just can't do it. I'm a Stowe-Away now.
我要捍卫我的血统
I have to honour my breed.
我给我们找了个小鼓手
I've found us a bongo player.
我表示完全不知道我们在找鼓手
I didn't know we were looking.
有点深度好吧 为嘛到处都是水果面包屑啊?
Oh, just gives a bit of depth. Why are there crumbles everywhere?
我觉得这很好啊
I thought it'd be nice!
大家好!我是小鼓手
Erm, hello! I play bongos.
你认识聚会上那光着膀子的醉鬼吗
You know that guy at the house party smashed off his tits,
他下颚那还粘有大♥麻♥
reefer hanging out of his chops,
脱了衣服在那打鼓
playing the bongos with his shirt off?
蠢货
Muggins.
声音小点!
Stop talking so loud!
额...我们错了
Erm... we're not.
断电了
Brown-out.
擦
Fuck.
好吧 够了
Right. That's it.
霍华德 请你别再断我们的电了行吗?
Howard, please may you stop browning us out?
是你们的...噪音和坏习惯
You drove her away.
把电赶走的
With your... noise and your bad manners.
好啦 祝你们好运
Well, good luck making noise
在没电的情况下继续制♥造♥噪音吧
without your precious power.
你喜欢面包屑吗?
Do you like crumble?
我们有蛋黄酱吗?
Do we have custard?
给你拿了盘梨和柑橘味的面包屑
I've brought you a pear and mandarin crumble.
不错
Nice one.
刚收到狄伦的短♥信♥ 关于约翰·弗罗比舍的
Just had a text off Dylan... about John Frobisher.
我没跟他搞一起 如果有这样的谣言的话
I didn't shag him, if that's the rumour.
我们只是在白熊餐厅的残疾人专用厕所里
We just ended up doing a load of yayo
嗑了点药 然后他给了我一本书
in the disabled bogs in the White Bear and he gave me a book.
他死了
He died.
他正往回飞 他们在飞机起飞后才发现他
He was flying home. They just found him after take-off.
只得迫降航♥班♥
They had to ground the plane.
显然他一直在喝酒
Apparently he'd been drinking.
擦 我给了他一瓶威士忌带上飞机
Shit! I gave him a bottle of whiskey to take on the plane.
完了
Shit.
我杀了弗罗比舍
I killed Frobisher!
擦嘞
Shit!
不 等等 他不可能带着酒通过海关安检
No, hang on. He wouldn't have got it through customs.
说得对
Good point.
那他肯定在登机前就把酒喝了
He must have downed it before he got on the plane.
完了 我杀了弗罗比舍
Shit! I killed Frobisher!
完了
Shit!
完了
Shit.
完了
Shit.
你今晚来看我们乐队表演吗?
Do you want to come and see my band play tonight?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
行
Yeah.
请准备好你们的学生卡
All IDs ready, please.
能不能不要再问我好不好了?
Can everyone stop asking me if I'm OK?
我在一个七尺高的充气球里待了整个下午
I spent the afternoon in a seven-foot inflatable sphere.
你说我好不好? 我年轻 时间多得是
What do you reckon? I'm having the time of my young fucking life.
我只想去看金斯利的乐队演出 然后跳跳舞
All I want to do is see Kingsley's band and have a dance.
祝你跳舞交好运
Good luck dancing to Implodium.
虽然就身体条件来讲是不可能的
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表